October 2nd 2021 - 7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay)

Calantha

DIS Veteran
Hello everybody! Getting this started right out of the gate. Only 430 days to go. I have not yet started packing. We are a transplant from a 2020 September HOTHS cruise that was cancelled. That was a 5 night, so excited to be doing 7. Lots more things to do on the 7 nights, for sure. Looking forward to talking to everyone.

Hello! We just moved our September 2021 cruise to this one to coincide with the MK 50th Anniversary. We are very excited and can't wait to cruise again - although we do have another one booked in April of 2021 :)

Jen

Hey Jen! Yes, I'm (in theory) going on a cruise in May with DH, DS (6), and my MIL/FIL. The cruise in October will be me, DS, my dad and his gf. I think we'll be spoiled with 2 cruises in one year.

Hey Jen! Yes, I'm (in theory) going on a cruise in May with DH, DS (6), and my MIL/FIL. The cruise in October will be me, DS, my dad and his gf. I think we'll be spoiled with 2 cruises in one year.
I agree with you on getting spoiled by two cruises in a year. It may end up being our new normal, hahaha!

Hi!! We have moved our Feb 2021 cruise to this one, also to coincide with the 50th. Coming from Canada we felt as though hopefully this will be better timing than Feb. We will be a group of 6 (so far), me, MH, DMIL, DD, DBFF and DD's boyfriend. This is my 3rd Disney cruise, and mot of the party has been on one or two, just one newbie with us. We are very excited and are eagerly counting down the days to this vacation.

Hi!! We have moved our Feb 2021 cruise to this one, also to coincide with the 50th. Coming from Canada we felt as though hopefully this will be better timing than Feb. We will be a group of 6 (so far), me, MH, DMIL, DD, DBFF and DD's boyfriend. This is my 3rd Disney cruise, and mot of the party has been on one or two, just one newbie with us. We are very excited and are eagerly counting down the days to this vacation.

Welcome aboard!

Hello. We will be joining everyone on this HOTHS Cruise. It will be myself and my 2 DD. We have already started our countdown and can’t wait. It will be my second cruise and their first. They are so excited.

Brad

Hi Everyone. We are booked! It will be me, husband and son (16). We have a GTY for the first time for a 5E. Any idea when we get a room assignment?
Does anyone know the schedule for Captain's Night, Pirate Night, etc.?

Hello everyone! This will be my first Disney Cruise and first cruise ever! We want to do the fish hook extenders and door magnets so any suggestions would be helpful!
This will be our 6th cruise and we have never done the fish extenders or decorated our door. I always felt like I was lucky enough to get all of us packed and onboard. Maybe I will try it this time.

Hello everyone! This will be my first Disney Cruise and first cruise ever! We want to do the fish hook extenders and door magnets so any suggestions would be helpful!

We did fish extenders in our own group last time and we're not going to do any this time (trying to save luggage space). For the door magnets - there was a really good thread about this on the main forum last week: https://www.disboards.com/threads/stateroom-door-decor.3836396/

I'm not sure what we're going to do ultimately - we may reschedule, so I haven't done much planning.

So we've decided to reschedule. We're going to squeeze in on the last Fantasy in September 2022 before the FCC expires. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter