October 4, 2018 Bermuda out of NYC

Hi! My DH and I will be on this cruise celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary! This will be our 8th Disney Cruise and our first without our kids (22,19) and boy are they jealous lol!

Hi - This will be our 6th DC - first time to Bermuda. Excited for a new destination. We will be bringing our two girls 12 and 15 from Norhern Jersey. Would love any ideas on great things to do in Bermuda.

We are from North Jersey as well!! My twins will be 13! Hopefully, they will become friends in the club! I am anxious for the excursions to be up n the DCL site. For now, I've been checking NCL and Royal's excursions to get an idea of what DCL will have available. FUN TO PLAN!

Hello all...
We will be joining you on this cruise. We being myself and my DH. It will be our 16th Disney cruise.
We just returned from being on the Magic and the new Rapunzel's Royal Table was great. The show was so much fun.
We are CC, AP, DVC and just plain Disneyphiles. Can't wait for the new itinerary to Bermuda!

Hello all...
We will be joining you on this cruise. We being myself and my DH. It will be our 16th Disney cruise.
We just returned from being on the Magic and the new Rapunzel's Royal Table was great. The show was so much fun.
We are CC, AP, DVC and just plain Disneyphiles. Can't wait for the new itinerary to Bermuda!

:welcome:

Hi,
It is our 4 th DCL cruise, first out of NYC and looking forward to visiting Bermuda! Is there any information if this is going to be a Marvel cruise?

Hi! My DH and I will be on this cruise celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary! This will be our 8th Disney Cruise and our first without our kids (22,19) and boy are they jealous lol!

I bet they are!!! We loved our first adult only trip to Disney and our first Adult only cruise!!! You will too.

Hi,
It is our 4 th DCL cruise, first out of NYC and looking forward to visiting Bermuda! Is there any information if this is going to be a Marvel cruise?

I have no clue. The thought did come to mind that it could be a Halloween on Seas cruise........

Waiting patiently for excursions.

I haven't been on the disboards in such a long time that I completely forgot I didn't post to this group! We are booked on this cruise also. Love doing the inaugural cruises when we can. Looking forward to not having to fly to take a cruise!

I haven't been on the disboards in such a long time that I completely forgot I didn't post to this group! We are booked on this cruise also. Love doing the inaugural cruises when we can. Looking forward to not having to fly to take a cruise!

Welcome!

Hi! We are booked on the Bermuda cruise leaving the 16th. Was hoping sonce your window is already open someone could give me some excursion info.
Trying to figure out if the Turtle Cove Glass Bottom Snorkel is offered both days in port and what the times are. Also wondering what time the Night Fishing excursion is listed for.
Thanks for the help!

Has anyone ever taken the transfer to Horseshoe Bay from the pier? I booked the Dolphin Adventure through Disney (I tried to book direct, as it is $40 cheaper, but it was booked solid) and the times conflict with the Horseshoe bay transfer. The Dolphin one ends at 12, and is by the pier, so I think we can get there on our own. TIA!!!

First time in Bermuda. I paid in full early thinking I might want to book an excursion. When I did look, there was nothing that I saw we had to do. We do not snorkle/scuba dive. We love to spend time at the beach - even if the ocean is not warm enough for me, should be nice to get some sun/get our feet wet.

As of now, for us, we plan on going to Horseshoe Bay on our own one day/morning and one day some sort of sightseeing/tour some major points maybe. Grab a cab/tour company at the pier..........lunch at a local place. I hate when they take you somewhere interesting and they always add a stop (wasting time for us) for some shopping (the usual t/shirts, knick knacks). I am sure/thinking they must have some shops by the pier that we can look also on our own while touring on our own.

Has anyone else booked any excursions?

First time in Bermuda. I paid in full early thinking I might want to book an excursion. When I did look, there was nothing that I saw we had to do. We do not snorkle/scuba dive. We love to spend time at the beach - even if the ocean is not warm enough for me, should be nice to get some sun/get our feet wet.

As of now, for us, we plan on going to Horseshoe Bay on our own one day/morning and one day some sort of sightseeing/tour some major points maybe. Grab a cab/tour company at the pier..........lunch at a local place. I hate when they take you somewhere interesting and they always add a stop (wasting time for us) for some shopping (the usual t/shirts, knick knacks). I am sure/thinking they must have some shops by the pier that we can look also on our own while touring on our own.

Has anyone else booked any excursions?
Anna,
Thanks for sharing. I think we will do Horseshoe bay on our own as well. We booked the Dolphins, and the Island Drive. I was disappointed with the excursions myself, so I thought the best thing to do was sightsee. It is just me and my 2 girls. My husband and son are not coming (football!!!), so I am doing as much as I can through Disney.

I would have done the Dolphins independently, but it was booked.

I wonder what time the shops are open by the pier. Maybe it is feasible to peruse them in the evening? We have seen the shows several times. Does anyone know?

Yay! This may seem silly, but less confusion! The Magic is the only ship in port in Kings Wharf the time we are there.

I read up a bit on Horeseshoe Bay and a friend just got back also. Public bus Transportation about $4.50 - not recommended. They leave you at the top of a hill. Drive like crazy. Mini-buses about $7 pp. in Zone 5 or cab about $34 1-4 people.

Also - bring water. You can rent chairs/umbrella - expensive. Need to look again. Also walk from West to East away from facilities because it can get packed but since the Magic is the only ship at the port - might not be that bad.

Last edited:
I read up a bit on Horeseshoe Bay and a friend just got back also. Public bus Transportation about $4.50 - not recommended. They leave you at the top of a hill. Drive like crazy. Mini-buses about $7 pp. in Zone 7 or cab about $34 1-4 people.

Also - bring water. You can rent chairs/umbrella - expensive. Need to look again. Also walk from West to East away from facilities because it can get packed but since the Magic is the only ship at the port - might not be that bad.
excellent info! THANKS!

Finally paid in full so we are definitely going to be on board...YAY!!!
Will also be our 11 year old grandson.
Has anyone joined a FE group? I am not on FB so don't know if one is listed there.
When we did our cruise in March someone was kind enough to work with me with the FB group.
Please let me know if there is one available.
Can't wait for our sail-a-way party.....

Last edited:
Has anyone joined a FE group? I am not on FB so don't know if one is listed there.
When we did our cruise in March someone was kind enough to work with me with the FB group.
I don't do Facebook either. I would participate in a FE group, but just can't organize it. Sorry!

Hi, I sent you a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts