October travelers

oh wow I wish I saw this sooner for the FOP

October 31st still has about four afternoon time slots. Not sure on other days. I got my FoP fastpass for 9:25AM. Something told me to check and see if they had any. Not sure if it was cancellations or what, since two days earlier their ticket lines had a 45 minute wait. There is availability for some dates left, but if you want one, you need to book soon.

October 7-14th for me. This is my first time in October at Disney. I went to HHN one year in September. I am really looking forward to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween on the 13th. Couldn't be there on the 31st so Friday the 13th was the next best option for me.

October 7-14th for me. This is my first time in October at Disney. I went to HHN one year in September. I am really looking forward to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween on the 13th. Couldn't be there on the 31st so Friday the 13th was the next best option for me.
We overlap! I'll be arriving on the 6th & leaving on the 11th. What else will you be doing?

YOU GUYS IT'S ALMOST OCTOBER I'M SO EXCITED!

I'm going October 18-24. I can't wait to see the Avatar stuff and I am planning to eat at Garden Grill finally. Food & Wine is of course a big plus, and it will be my first time seeing Happily Ever After. I want to get my hands on some of that Epcot 35th anniversary gear too.
Brian...We are missing each other by 9 days! I'm there 10/2-10/9. Hope you're doing well.

This is my 2nd solo trip. Normally I travel with my family. I'm doing 4 tours, seeing Cirque Du Soleil: La Nouba for the last time, and doing Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on the 3rd. If anyone is overlapping, say hi if you see me!

Brian...We are missing each other by 9 days! I'm there 10/2-10/9. Hope you're doing well.

This is my 2nd solo trip. Normally I travel with my family. I'm doing 4 tours, seeing Cirque Du Soleil: La Nouba for the last time, and doing Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on the 3rd. If anyone is overlapping, say hi if you see me!

Yeah, too bad we're missing each other. It definitely would have been nice to say hi. I really enjoyed that morning we did Space, Big Thunder and Splash right at rope drop!

I have a few friends coming with me this time. No tours, but we are trying the Star Wars Galactic Desert Party, which is a new one for me (I've never done any of them). I hope you have a great time!

I'm doing the party the third too. Excited for you seeing Cirque du Soleil. I don't have time this trip and am sad about it, but I do get to see the hoop Dee Doo review for the first time. This will be my first solo trip. Love to hear any tips you have. Enjoy the countdown!

I'm doing the party the third too. Excited for you seeing Cirque du Soleil. I don't have time this trip and am sad about it, but I do get to see the hoop Dee Doo review for the first time. This will be my first solo trip. Love to hear any tips you have. Enjoy the countdown!
What tips are you wanting?

I also heard from a lot of people saying that they would rather do Hoop-Dee-Doo review with people they know. I looked into doing it this trip, but I elected to do Cirque Du Soleil this time since that is leaving, and I'm sure Hoop-Dee-Doo will be there for a while.

My current trip report (link in my signature) also has a detail of what I did earlier in September during the party.

What tips are you wanting?

I also heard from a lot of people saying that they would rather do Hoop-Dee-Doo review with people they know. I looked into doing it this trip, but I elected to do Cirque Du Soleil this time since that is leaving, and I'm sure Hoop-Dee-Doo will be there for a while.

My current trip report (link in my signature) also has a detail of what I did earlier in September during the party.
Thanks! I'm going to binge read it now I figure it is better with a group. One of my plans for this solo trip was to do things my family wouldn't and that show is something my kids wouldn't enjoy.

I was thinking about going to MNSSHP on the 12th, but now Friday the 13th sounds fun.

Thanks! I'm going to binge read it now I figure it is better with a group. One of my plans for this solo trip was to do things my family wouldn't and that show is something my kids wouldn't enjoy.
Gotcha. That makes complete sense. I know my Dad would probably enjoy the show (I'm guessing), so I decided to hold off.

My trip coming up is the kinda the same way. I'm doing a lot of things that I haven't done or highlights from some of my trips in the past. I'm going to be moving for an entire week though (I have a word document schedule that is 4 pages long). So, I will enjoy my last day of relaxation tomorrow for a week lol. :D

I will say one thing about the party that isn't in my trip report...If you want to get in line and meet Jack and Sally, get in line as early as possible (like 4 p.m. or earlier)!

Gotcha. That makes complete sense. I know my Dad would probably enjoy the show (I'm guessing), so I decided to hold off.

My trip coming up is the kinda the same way.

I will say one thing about the party that isn't in my trip report...If you want to get in line and meet Jack and Sally, get in line as early as possible (like 4 p.m. or earlier)!

Thanks for the tip! The must meet is Captain Jack Sparrow.
Enjoy the relax day and good luck with the move!

This morning after weeks of checking I managed to score an elusive 'Ohana reservation for my solo trip. It's this Saturday, October 7th at 9:15 PM.

Because the system won't let you make a reservation for 1 at 'Ohana I had to make it for 2. Just thought I'd offer the second spot if anyone wants to meet up. Given the family style service I thought this would be a good meal to share.

Message me if you're interested! :)

This morning after weeks of checking I managed to score an elusive 'Ohana reservation for my solo trip. It's this Saturday, October 7th at 9:15 PM.

Because the system won't let you make a reservation for 1 at 'Ohana I had to make it for 2. Just thought I'd offer the second spot if anyone wants to meet up. Given the family style service I thought this would be a good meal to share.

Message me if you're interested! :)

You should consider using the reservation finder on Touring Plans instead of checking Disney's site all the time. Really helps you snag the difficult to get reservations.

We overlap! I'll be arriving on the 6th & leaving on the 11th. What else will you be doing?

YOU GUYS IT'S ALMOST OCTOBER I'M SO EXCITED!
Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Animal Kingdom. I have a 5 day pass Just in case I decide to go to another park or revisit one of the parks. I was not sure about the traffic. I am used to going during June/July times.

Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Animal Kingdom. I have a 5 day pass Just in case I decide to go to another park or revisit one of the parks. I was not sure about the traffic. I am used to going during June/July times.

October traffic will be a bit lighter in that part of Orlando in the first half of the month than the second half, but do mind locals head to Food & Wine on weekends after 4pm. Halloween parties are more popular in October as well.

I just booked this morning for 10/27-10/30 and got a ticket for MNSSHP on the 27th arrival day. Can't believe I did this and so looking forward to this trip then December trip!

Only made one dinner ressie so far for Jiko and hoping for 30% off still with AP discount, if not I am fairly sure they are at 20%.

Got a great AP deal at CSR.

I just booked this morning for 10/27-10/30 and got a ticket for MNSSHP on the 27th arrival day. Can't believe I did this and so looking forward to this trip then December trip!

Only made one dinner ressie so far for Jiko and hoping for 30% off still with AP discount, if not I am fairly sure they are at 20%.

Got a great AP deal at CSR.

Funny....you leave the same day I arrive(or have planned to, but it depends on how my lawsuit turns out if I still get to go(debt collector sued me) or not....trying to settle it out of court).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!