October travelers

It's supposed to rain all day today but the temperature is gorgeous. I always expect rain when I come to Florida! Have fun! Tomorrow I'm in AK, Saturday in EPCOT, and Sunday in MK.

Zach, I missed you! I'll be down at the end of the month. Hope all is well.

im doing my first solo trip after 12+ visits. Im there 30th oct to 8th november and cant wait!! F & W will be awesome!

I'm back! So sad. :'( But it was beautiful, and I was quite relieved that the crowds were nowhere near as crazy as everyone was saying they would be. Even food & wine wasn't too bad, but it was so stinking hot that I think maybe some people bailed & went back to their hotels (like I did way too late in the afternoon). There was a bit of rain & storms, but nothing that really affected my trip. The only thing that happened is HEA got delayed about 20 minutes and my friends dragged me off to our dinner reservation so I missed the fireworks. Next time!

I'm back! So sad. :'( But it was beautiful, and I was quite relieved that the crowds were nowhere near as crazy as everyone was saying they would be. Even food & wine wasn't too bad, but it was so stinking hot that I think maybe some people bailed & went back to their hotels (like I did way too late in the afternoon). There was a bit of rain & storms, but nothing that really affected my trip. The only thing that happened is HEA got delayed about 20 minutes and my friends dragged me off to our dinner reservation so I missed the fireworks. Next time!

Glad you had a great time. Hopefully the temps will drop a bit by the end of the month. Anything that particularly stood out at F&W?

Glad you had a great time. Hopefully the temps will drop a bit by the end of the month. Anything that particularly stood out at F&W?
All the flights were great! Haha. As for food, I didn't get to eat nearly as much as I wanted because twice we went in the heat of the day and it was just so hard to eat when it's that hot. The last time we went to epcot was at night so we finally tried more then. So if it is hot when you're there, wait until like 5pm to go. It was significantly cooler by then because it would rain and the temp would palpably drop. I really liked the beef tenderloin from Africa, Lamington from Australia (always get that), carrot cake from America (ditto haha), pork belly from Brazil, piggy wings from flavors of fire, irish sausage from Ireland, and the wasabi pork dumplings from japan. We tried other things but going through the list those were ones I really liked. We weren't impressed by the cheddar cheese & stout dip from Ireland. That's the only one that was literally so meh we tossed it. It's funny because looking at the list I feel like we ate SO many things over the three days, but also I missed so much! I should go back next month...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!