Odd Question

batuuboba

Backstage Passholder
So I'm probably in a minority here, but I love watching Disney movies in different languages. I understand a large chunk of Spanish and some bits of other European languages so I know that this is not everyone's cup of tea. However, I love comparing the acting and/or singing and in some cases, I find a version I would rather watch than the original. For instance, I definitely recommend the Latin American Spanish version of Lion King 2019 to the English version and find the LA Spanish version of Frozen 2 to be as enjoyable as the English version (a friend of mine swears the Japanese version is the best too). I know it sounds super weird but I was wondering if anyone else around here has a different version of a popular Disney movie that they like, I'm really interested to know! Also, if you're wondering just how good these movies are, I highly recommend trying them! If you don't like them, that's okay, it's trying that counts.
Batuu

I guess I really don't bother watching any Disney animated films these days after seeing them countless times as a kid, so I never gave much thought to alternate voice tracks (even though I collect voice actors' autographs). But while visiting Disneyland Paris a few years ago, I made it a point to see all shows in French whenever they were offering them in either English or French.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!