Off site (springs probably) that offer transportation

margot31

DIS Veteran
So I am going to try and make a run down this Dec (i live only 3 hours away) this mama needs a break. While I am an AP and can drive i wouldn't mind having a drink or two while in epcot. So driving in a place I don't really know very well and at night could be a little scary (not scary but just that not used to the area) Are there any that offer transportation at all? Or can safely walk?

Doubletree, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, and Hilton Buena Vista Palace are all Disney Springs properties that offer trans to/from parks and 60+ advanced FP reservations. I beleieve you can also make dining reservations 180+ days out. There are other brands but I stay in Hilton properties all the time for work so I usually have points to burn. There is a thread above that describes transportation times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts