Offical User Page Making Thread

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
I know lots of ways to make a user page, if you want I can make you one, just post what you want give me the pics to put and the background colors.

You do know that only vmkmagic has userpages.. Dis doesn't

Jack, I am not sure I understand this thread, what do you mean Userpages?

Like, a page, were it would have like pictures of bands, VMK characters, Sayings, anything about you or anything like that jst not to much pi

It's just a webpage about that person Brain.
I know some forums have them but not DIS.

Yes, but you can't make them on the DIS boards.
I learned basic HTML when I was 8, from neopets.

I know actually how to get a site and user pages up and running with lots of advanced codes

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Who said I dont know HTML?

uh.. no one HTML is not that hard to learn and know.. tooks me two weeks to go from learning basic into advanced and almost basic javascript

Ok Off topic, where do you LEARN html. I have to wait a year before I can take it in school, I need to know now! ;)

Brain I'd start with the simple neopets guide. Then work your way up and experiment, even try hosting a ww.piczo.com site :)

milkabum said:
Brain I'd start with the simple neopets guide. Then work your way up and experiment, even try hosting a ww.piczo.com site :)
I'd say tripod.. you don't need to know html to use it :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter