Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

Sorry if this mentioned somewhere, I looked and can’t see but what dining options are available during the party? Just snacks and quick service options. Planning on eating a late lunch/early dinner before heading in but I know the teens will definitely be hungry and need a pick me up somewhere around 9-10pm.

Sorry if this mentioned somewhere, I looked and can’t see but what dining options are available during the party? Just snacks and quick service options. Planning on eating a late lunch/early dinner before heading in but I know the teens will definitely be hungry and need a pick me up somewhere around 9-10pm.

Louie's Pizza will be open for sure. Monsters Cafe may be but that's usually where the scareactor dining is. They bring in a bunch of food stalls for the event as well. Plus if you wanted you can hop over to citywalk

Louie's Pizza will be open for sure. Monsters Cafe may be but that's usually where the scareactor dining is. They bring in a bunch of food stalls for the event as well. Plus if you wanted you can hop over to citywalk

Finnegan’s and the Simpson’s food court are also open. Correct?

Delayed response but my 2 cents...

You have to weigh the circumstances of your own trip. In September, you don't need it... but it is nice to have it... ultimately I think you have to determine if the costs outweigh the benefits for your own trip. How many nights are you going? How many people would you need to buy express passes for?

Thank you so much for the detailed response and to everyone else who responded as well! It's just me doing this trip and after speaking to a few people, I decided to just splurge and get the Express Pass. I'm only doing 2 nights at HHN (1 is a Friday and 1 a Sunday) so I figured I might as well buy them and then not stress about.

Can't wait to go!! Been wanting to do this for years!

Won`t be here for throwback Thursday…...here`s a little Throwback Tuesday to 2016

i-2L7v9kg-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!