Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)

Add us in!

Going: 10/31 (just bought tickets!)
2 Adults.
Me: Snow White
Husband: Undecided at this time

We will be there 9/3!
Me, DH, DD7, DD4 and DS2! Not sure what we will be dressed as! Time to plan but I’ll update when I figure it out! We are having the latest brunch at 2:25 at Chef Mickey’s then heading over to MK!

My niece and I are going (2 Adults) on Sept 9. Costumes yet to be determined.

We will be going sept 11. Don’t think we will dress up this time though.
2 adults and 3 kids!

date(s) attending: SEPT 25TH
total number of people in your party: 2 ADULTS
costumes for each party member: MYSELF - TWEEDLE DEE; DH - TWEEDLE DUM
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red); NO ADRs AS THIS WILL BE A NON PARK DAY

Hello, everyone! Welcome to the 2018 MNSSHP guest list thread! For those who are unfamiliar with past threads, they can be found here...
2018 MNSSHP Guest List

August:

mickeymouseclubhouse-5(2A/3C)-DS4-pirate (PL apt), rest-undecided

MamaJessie-7(3A/4C)-Moana theme/TBD
sluggozmom-2(1A/1C)

Minnieloves4-6(4A/2C)-self-Descendants 2 shirt, DH-undecided, mother-undecided, DD6-D2 Evie, DD9-D2 Mal, DD12-D2 Dizzy

8/31
There will be 5 of us going (5A) - (me, DH, DS (17), DD (11) and DOB (darling older brother? :hyper:)All of us will be attending as Pirates. I found these great Mr. Smee shirts and these great pirate hats. We figured with the heat of August, a t-shirt, shorts and a hat will be plenty of a costume.

We will be there (me,dh, dd-5) 8/31 thinking the incredibles theme! Rest undecided

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot to put our costumes.
Me - Daisy
DH - Goofy
DS17 - Donald
DD14 - Pluto
DS10 - Mickey
DD7 - Minnie

I'm down for Sept 25th. Boo ya!
I'll have to give some thought to a costume, but I have some time for that.

September 16th! Just me and my husband. not sure about costumes yet...my husband says he'd be willing to be Bert to my Mary Poppins, but we may just go with the easy Star Wars t-shirts ("I Love You"; "I Know")....hmmm....it's our first party--I'm excited! :)

Tickets purchased for Sept. 11th. Me and Wife themed shirts, no costumes. DD4 Rapunzel, DD7 Princess Belle

We are going to the Aug 17th party :flower:there will be myself and DD 16, I will have a maleficient theme but not a costume, DD will be the queen of hearts ♥️

Last edited:
Attending 9/16, 2 adults

Going with my friend. It's her first time to MK and my first time to MNSSHP! We're super excited!

Still waiting for ADR's that day. Hoping to eat at BOG before the party for an early dinner

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy, and let me know if I've made any errors. Also, I have updated post 2 with some important info, so please read that if you wouldn't mind. I have altered the title of the thread to include that post 2 must be read before posting, as it seems that burying the rules in post 1 has not been working out. Thanks! Happy planning!!

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy, and let me know if I've made any errors. Also, I have updated post 2 with some important info, so please read that if you wouldn't mind. I have altered the title of the thread to include that post 2 must be read before posting, as it seems that burying the rules in post 1 has not been working out. Thanks! Happy planning!!

Thank you for managing this list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter