Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)

This seems like a stupid question, but I've gotten some confusing responses on another site which shall not be named. I take this to mean that Princess dresses that DON'T drag on the ground, that are just knee or calf length, are fine, correct?

There is this that might help: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cofficial%E2%80%9D-2018-mickey%E2%80%99s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-costumes-guidelines.3671354/"]“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Costumes & Guidelines[/URL]

August 24th party date. There will be six of us 3 children 3 adults. We have been considering going with a frozen theme
Self- Sven or maybe a troll
DS- Kristoff
DIL- undecided
DGD 6-Elsa
DD5-Anna
DGD 11 mo- Olaf

Going to three of the parties

Aug 24 (2A) - no costumes yet
Sept 3 (2A) - no costumes yet
Sept 7 (2A) - no costumes yet

Add me to the list please for 8/24: Myself (Little Mermaid Disney Bound), Daughter (Vanellope Disney Bound), Mother (Themed T-Shirt), Brother (Who knows! LOL)

We are attending the 9/14 party.
2(2A). Self - Disneybounding village Belle. DH - ??. CP??

We added an additional reservation to our 10/4 party. We will also be doing the Hallowishes Dessert Party with Plaza Garden viewing.

Update to our line--we decided on our costumes, and made an ADR! :)

Sept 16
Araminta18-2(2A)-Disneybounding Jolly Holiday Mary Poppins and Bert. 4:30 pm ADR at Skipper Canteen

Thank you!

Last edited:
September 9th, 4 Adults 3 Children dining at Skipper Canteen at 5:30. undecided costumes but family themed! First time, yay!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!