Official 2019 Free Dining BB Watch

I think the reason they are offering the Bounce Back and free dining is because they don't plan on Star Wars land opening till later in the year, probably Nov and if people had the option to go without it or with it, i'm guessing the winter is going to be PACKED, but thats why I don't understand why they are offering it for all of DEC. That one is the only one I'm questioning. Plus it has been said that the summers seem to be fading in turn out and the parks not as busy as they have been in years.

I checked dates for Dec 2019 (around the 20-29) and there is no availability. There must be an extremely limited amount of rooms available for this BB offer.

I think the reason they are offering the Bounce Back and free dining is because they don't plan on Star Wars land opening till later in the year, probably Nov and if people had the option to go without it or with it, i'm guessing the winter is going to be PACKED, but thats why I don't understand why they are offering it for all of DEC. That one is the only one I'm questioning. Plus it has been said that the summers seem to be fading in turn out and the parks not as busy as they have been in years.
The December dates have me baffled too!

I checked dates for Dec 2019 (around the 20-29) and there is no availability. There must be an extremely limited amount of rooms available for this BB offer.

I don't think those dates are loaded into the system yet. It's open season until the 15th and then absolutely nothing for the rest of the year. There's no way every room in every resort is sold out. They aren't loaded yet.

The December dates have me baffled too!
right, I thought with the introduction of Star Wars land and then Toy Story land they would be fine, but who knows, now with Tron and the Guardians of the Galaxy coming and once Star Wars is done the others will come fast. I don't see free dining making a bounce back after next year. Might be a few years after that once all the lands die down, but next year might be the death null, but then again the year after if the 50'th so we shall see.

I don't think those dates are loaded into the system yet. It's open season until the 15th and then absolutely nothing for the rest of the year. There's no way every room in every resort is sold out. They aren't loaded yet.

All of 2019 is loaded into the system already. I checked POP week of Xmas it’s sold out. I can believe that.

I too was under the impression that it was all sold out when I first entered my dates for December. And at other times, the site would go « duck out » on me. Up until yesterday, I could enter dates to the 14 December for Pop. If I tried to enter 15 December, it would show Pop as no avalaibilty with the exceptions of a few Deluxe resorts. Today, I was able to have all my dates 6-15 December with no issues :)

Respectfully disagree. If you put in "all resorts" for anything Dec 15 and after, ALL resorts are showing no availability. No way that's true.
I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Give it a few days and you’ll see availabilities for your dates. You’d think with all the increases and changes Disney inflicted on clients that they’d build a better website... When it’s not Stitch eating some page, it’s Donald ducking out somewhere, browser not working, maintenance, etc.:sad2:

Hope these dates bode well for FD 2019! The Dec. ones work out nicely for me, even if Galaxy's Edge is open by then. It's not ideal, but for one more trip on FD, I would brave crowds!

We are planning Sept 7th to 14th in 2019. Since Sept 7th is last day for free dining BB can we still get it?

I'm really surprised December is being offered. I wonder if this means they thing SW:GE won't be completed by then? I had been planning to either book our next WDW trip Spring of 2018 to avoid the SW:GE crowds, or else wait until 2020-21 for them to have died out a bit. But FD and Christmas season at WDW again might change my mind. We had so much fun on our last FD Christmas trip and got to catch Osborne lights for the last time.

I'm really surprised December is being offered. I wonder if this means they thing SW:GE won't be completed by then? I had been planning to either book our next WDW trip Spring of 2018 to avoid the SW:GE crowds, or else wait until 2020-21 for them to have died out a bit. But FD and Christmas season at WDW again might change my mind. We had so much fun on our last FD Christmas trip and got to catch Osborne lights for the last time.
I was surprised to see Dec dates too but so far am still pretty confident they’re going to meet their late 2019 target. For that reason we’re going fall 2019 then not again for another year. Leaving SW: GE to the true SW fans.

Me too! Was planning on skipping 2019, but FD in Dec. is very tempting, esp. if it might be scaled down after that or going away entirely. I can't imagine what Disney is thinking by offering FD in Dec. if GE is opening. Maybe they feel like too many people were planning to skip it until 2020?

Me too! Was planning on skipping 2019, but FD in Dec. is very tempting, esp. if it might be scaled down after that or going away entirely. I can't imagine what Disney is thinking by offering FD in Dec. if GE is opening. Maybe they feel like too many people were planning to skip it until 2020?
That could be it. So many people seem to say that they’re avoiding DW for awhile once Star Wars land opens.

Can anyone confirm with certainty whether the Contemporary is an exclusion? There seems to be mixed reports on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter