Official 2019 Free Dining BB Watch

Is BB only available to book during stays in the Fall months? Our next visit is this November with FD. Would love to book a BB trip for next year.

Question for you, we are staying at the CSR now and our offer brochure (It is on the back of the Happening Now at WDW sheet) says 'non-discounted 5 night/6 day' for the FD offer .
Where did you stay and are there different offers?

That's just Disney's normal verbiage on any FD offer. It will be non-discounted, but you can probably book fewer nights/days.

Is BB only available to book during stays in the Fall months? Our next visit is this November with FD. Would love to book a BB trip for next year.

I'm pretty sure there is always a BB offer on the table. By Nov, the FD offer will be gone, but there should be a room discount offer.

Always feel free to call and ask if what you want for a BB to see if it available. They may publish more nights than is the minimum. I also know for years they didn’t advertise that value resorts were included but they were if you asked. I learned to ask questions rather than relying on the published info.

In Nov a room discount BB is normally available for the following year.

Last edited:
Oh boo hoo for you, I am in the same situation, so sad for both of us!
I will be on tragical express tomorrow.
Question for you, we are staying at the CSR now and our offer brochure (It is on the back of the Happening Now at WDW sheet) says 'non-discounted 5 night/6 day' for the FD offer .
Where did you stay and are there different offers?
Thanks.......:flower1:

I was staying at BWI and our min offer was 4 nights (CM tried fewer nights but it wouldn't let her). Might be tied to the resort since I needed to give her my current reservation #.

Sorry you are leaving too. Guessing you are on or waiting for the Tragical Express now. Safe travels!

We are here now and currently staying at Pop century. I had paid the difference before arriving to upgrade from the quick serve plan to the regular dining plan. Tried to book a Bounceback yesterday to include my entire family (6 of us) for next year at a deluxe resort. The CM said we HAD to pay the difference from the quick serve to the regular dining plan for the DELUXE hotel next year, since we were CURRENTLY staying at the Pop. He said we would have had to be staying at a deluxe hotel this year to book a deluxe hotel next year and not have to pay an additional upgrade fee. So, they still want to charge us the deluxe hotel non-discounted price PLUS pay the difference from a quick serve dining plan to a regular dining plan for all 6 of us. Is this accurate?? The price became insane and I refused the offer. The cast member seemed very confused on bounce back rules in general - at first telling me I could only book one offer, as well. Has anyone else had this occur? Is the bounce back free dining really based on the LEVEL of the hotel you are CURRENTLY staying at, regardless of whether you upgraded the plan for your current trip? This doesn't add up. Thanks for any input you can offer!!

We are here now and currently staying at Pop century. I had paid the difference before arriving to upgrade from the quick serve plan to the regular dining plan. Tried to book a Bounceback yesterday to include my entire family (6 of us) for next year at a deluxe resort. The CM said we HAD to pay the difference from the quick serve to the regular dining plan for the DELUXE hotel next year, since we were CURRENTLY staying at the Pop. He said we would have had to be staying at a deluxe hotel this year to book a deluxe hotel next year and not have to pay an additional upgrade fee. So, they still want to charge us the deluxe hotel non-discounted price PLUS pay the difference from a quick serve dining plan to a regular dining plan for all 6 of us. Is this accurate?? The price became insane and I refused the offer. The cast member seemed very confused on bounce back rules in general - at first telling me I could only book one offer, as well. Has anyone else had this occur? Is the bounce back free dining really based on the LEVEL of the hotel you are CURRENTLY staying at, regardless of whether you upgraded the plan for your current trip? This doesn't add up. Thanks for any input you can offer!!

No. The CM is confused. You can book a BB at whatever resort that is available for your offer. The dining plan included in the BB depends on the resort that you book, not where you are currently booked. Call back.

Call back and try to book with a different CM. I have never heard of what you experiences.

You called x8844 from your resort room, correct? You need to call this 'Future Stay' number or the CM will have no idea at all about BounceBack/Future Stay.

I have never heard of a future stay based on your current reservation category. I'm guessing you just got a CM that didn't know what they needed to. Call again.

Also, you may wish to price out the trip online yourself prior to calling to get an idea what price you should be quoted for the offer.

You will be limited in what type of deluxe accommodations you will qualify as you are booking for 6 people. An option you may wish to consider is booking 2 rooms at a value or even moderate resort. I booked for my cousin's family of 6 this year and 2 value rooms, paying the upgrade to the dining plan was more economical than any other type of accommodation we could find, including the suites at Art of Animation. They also liked having 2 bathrooms and 4 queen sized beds at Pop.

Call back and try to book with a different CM. I have never heard of what you experiences.

You called x8844 from your resort room, correct? You need to call this 'Future Stay' number or the CM will have no idea at all about BounceBack/Future Stay.

I have never heard of a future stay based on your current reservation category. I'm guessing you just got a CM that didn't know what they needed to. Call again.

Also, you may wish to price out the trip online yourself prior to calling to get an idea what price you should be quoted for the offer.

You will be limited in what type of deluxe accommodations you will qualify as you are booking for 6 people. An option you may wish to consider is booking 2 rooms at a value or even moderate resort. I booked for my cousin's family of 6 this year and 2 value rooms, paying the upgrade to the dining plan was more economical than any other type of accommodation we could find, including the suites at Art of Animation. They also liked having 2 bathrooms and 4 queen sized beds at Pop.

Thank you @Nancyg56 and scrappinginontario - this is exactly as I thought, but wanted to run it by all you experts just in case that CM was correct. He was very misinformed on the entire Bounce Back program in general, so I did question what he told me. It took over 30 min by calling X4488 from my room and going through this with him - frustrating. Yes, I will call again and hopefully get a more informed CM! Also, thanks for the advice about maybe booking 2 Pop Century rooms or 2 mods instead - I was thinking the same thing - might be a better value all around and we have certainly enjoyed the new Pop renovated rooms. Thanks again!

Thank you @Nancyg56 and scrappinginontario - this is exactly as I thought, but wanted to run it by all you experts just in case that CM was correct. He was very misinformed on the entire Bounce Back program in general, so I did question what he told me. It took over 30 min by calling X4488 from my room and going through this with him - frustrating. Yes, I will call again and hopefully get a more informed CM! Also, thanks for the advice about maybe booking 2 Pop Century rooms or 2 mods instead - I was thinking the same thing - might be a better value all around and we have certainly enjoyed the new Pop renovated rooms. Thanks again!
I ran the numbers for my cousin in the summer and it was quite a savings getting 2 rooms at Pop as opposed to 1 deluxe. They didn't qualify for any moderates that I was aware of as they were a family of 6. Even though they were 5 Disney Adults since 3 of their children are 10+, it was still a big savings for them even paying to upgrade from Quick Service to DDP.

We've stayed at Pop twice in renovated rooms and absolutely love them!!

I'm hoping this is a typo and not a mis-dial. If you indeed dialed 4488, it's no wonder he didn't know what you were talking about. The correct extension is 8844.
LOL That's what rope-dropping and park closing for 8 days will do to a "once normal and competent" person! :)

Yes, I did indeed dial the correct number - just typed it wrong. Thx for catching that for others!

I ran the numbers for my cousin in the summer and it was quite a savings getting 2 rooms at Pop as opposed to 1 deluxe. They didn't qualify for any moderates that I was aware of as they were a family of 6. Even though they were 5 Disney Adults since 3 of their children are 10+, it was still a big savings for them even paying to upgrade from Quick Service to DDP.

We've stayed at Pop twice in renovated rooms and absolutely love them!!

Booked Pop for the Bounce Back today! Thank you for your advice! :)

We just returned a week ago from our trip. Have I missed the boat to call back about a bounce back offer?

We just returned a week ago from our trip. Have I missed the boat to call back about a bounce back offer?
Unfortunately yes. A bounceback must be booked while you are still at Disney. You have until 10pm EST to call the bb number the day you check out but anything past that is too late.

So it’s been a couple of years since our last trip with DD and family. Planning now for a September 2019 trip to meet cousins and family there. Planning to stay at Beach Club. My question is, since we have no BB offer, when do the free dining offers if any usually come out? And do I go ahead and book rooms and then add dining later if free dining offers come out for our trip dates? Any advice is appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter