"Official" 2020 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Poor Unfortunate Souls (2020 MNSSHP CANCELLED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least they are decorating main st with the pumpkins this year. We can wear our Halloween Ears n stuff and eat ghoulish treats because I bet they will have a ghostly cupcake or something for me to love.

I arrive Wednesday and hope it goes up soon. If not CDW my next trip and I’m sure they up,then.

Boo to You!

Just to make me sad, my haul from our first party last year, sometime later in August. I recall being so pumped to have been able to get all three Hitchhiking Ghosts with minimal wait. And I also recall having a hell of a time packing all that junk in my carry-on only long weekend trip! 🤣

Wow, I will really miss it this year.

View attachment 518191

I'm surprised that's all you got. Last year my wife and I weighed our candy bags and we had just over 6 pounds of candy.

I recently rearranged our park reservation days since they were originally selected based on party dates.

My original plan was to be at the 10/31 MNSSHP, so instead I made my park reservation for MK that day. I can't tell yet if it's going to make me sad to be there on that day and not be at the party, or if it will feel like the next best thing 😅

i Had ‘almost’ forgotten we’d be at the 1st party tonight. Who am i kidding? Trip was to have started last Thursday

Only human, surely difficult to avoid the ‘what would I be doing today’ thoughts. getting pretty good at it, have a few cancelled ones under my belt. :rolleyes1

Hope my streak is broken and we are back ‘home’ the end of September as long-planned. I’ll bring my own candy :)
Me too! Tonight would have been my first party😔. All week I keep thinking I would be at Ohana, Yachtsman etc. I even checked available dining.😔 next summer will have to do.

I bought the party pass last year and for my week stay I did 4 parties and had close to 20 pounds!!!! TSA loved me when I pulled it all out in storage bags, hahaha
My entire carry-on back pack was filled with candy, it was my park bag and I just kept dumping my trick or treat bag full in there and going for more candy. I opened it up at security, one of the security guys looked at it and was like "nah.....you don't gotta dump all that out unless it's not all outgrageous candy". As it went in to the scanner he yells over to the guy looking at the bags and goes "Yo man! That's a giant bag of candy!" It took me several months to eat all the candy since I wouldn't let anyone else eat it, and I will miss it this year :(

We will be there and I am so happy. I need a vacation so bad. We are super excited about costumes too. I am trying to talk my son into a family group costume, but I may have to do some serious bribing. Did I mention I can't wait for Halloween!!!!!!!

Glad they are doing the Halloween stuff but sadly we leave before it starts. Our MK day is this coming Sunday so no Halloween happenings except some merch and maybe a few decorations in there he windows. Oh well. We will try again next year

Since the party is not happening im closing this one and any Halloween at mk discussion can be donde in the fall celebration thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!