"Official" 2020 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Poor Unfortunate Souls (2020 MNSSHP CANCELLED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has been asked and answered, so I'll be brief. Headed to WDW & EPCOT F&W for last weekend in September. Also planning to hit the MNSSHP on the 25th (wife's birthday) after EPCOT that day. We aren't buying Hoppers, so we will be getting in MK on the MNSSHP ticket. Can I still make FP+ for MK on Friday with only the Halloween ticket?

If I can, I will try for 3:30, 5, 6:30 PM (with the 4 PM entrance). Thank you for your insight!

I'm sure this has been asked and answered, so I'll be brief. Headed to WDW & EPCOT F&W for last weekend in September. Also planning to hit the MNSSHP on the 25th (wife's birthday) after EPCOT that day. We aren't buying Hoppers, so we will be getting in MK on the MNSSHP ticket. Can I still make FP+ for MK on Friday with only the Halloween ticket?

If I can, I will try for 3:30, 5, 6:30 PM (with the 4 PM entrance). Thank you for your insight!

Well, your plan would be good if you aren't making fastpasses for Epcot during the day. I don't think you can make 3 fastpasses for Epcot using your regular park admission plus 3 fastpasses in advance for MK using the MNSSHP ticket.

Thank you! We are not plannjng any EPCOT fast passes for Friday. All about eating at EPCOT. I will get three FP for EPCOT on Saturday, though

Last edited:
Thank you! We are not plannjng any EPCOT fast passes for Friday. All about eating at EPCOT. I will get three FP for EPCOT on Saturday, though
That'll work then. Basically you can only ever have 3 FP's a day, so if you had even 1 at another park you wouldn't be able to get any for the MK on party day. As long as you're FP free your 3:15PM, 4:15, and 5:15 plan will work. Just remember that they must end at 6pm, and can't overlap. (blah blah the usual FP stuff blah)

So with the current closure are you all still going ahead with planning or holding off??

I am going ahead with planning. We check in on Sept 26th. and leave on 10/2. Our MNSSHP date is the Sept. 29th one. I have rented DVC points, so I really hope this pans out....

Ugh I bought party tickets and plane tickets for the second party in August, like literally moments before we started getting an inkling of how bad this situation was going to be. Also I have a trip planned mid July which we booked plane tickets for long before. Just hoping for the best at this point, worst case we eat the plane tickets (and maybe party tickets?) because we didn't buy travel insurance. Hotels are cancelable.

That's me! We don't have a hotel for before our Halloween cruise. Even though the cruise might be a bust, I'm still hotel hunting. And daydreaming about possible discounts and/or low crowds due to all this.

Same. We're still booked for a close-to-Halloween party date. I'm still trying to figure out if a weekend trip for Memorial Day is going to be possible. We're really hoping for a miracle from doctors all over the world :)

I am still going now to find an Ohana reservation for my birthday day. I just bought my airline tickets and the only thing left is party tickets. Stay safe everyone and PLEASE remember to only go out if needed this included going to the hospital call your PCP first.

Ok well that settles it. Bought our tickets for our anniversary!!!!

We were planning on having a trip in March which we cancelled last week before they closed everything, and we already had an August trip planned. We're debating just moving our August trip to June and calling it good. DS6 and I LOVE Halloween at Disney but realistically the prices for plane tickets, we have this credit w/ Frontier we need to purchase some tickets with in 84 days, and the cost of the stay/room during August is higher than June was! So right now it's a wait and see game.

I'm still planning, bur haven't bought my party tickets yet. We booked a package and I made my dining reservations. Booked airfare down on points which are refundable if we have to cancel. Price was too good to pass up.

Had my party tickets for late october and still going ahead with planning, just bought my flights yesterday and watching hotel prices to see if they come down!

I'm really hoping everything is fairly back to normal by then. I just bought plane tickets about a week ago for October. Been watching Disney videos like crazy on youtube. "Offhand Disney" on youtube has some great videos, Defunctland has some cool stuff from a few years ago, ThemePark History, Yesterworld... all good YouTubers if you need a Disney fix to get you through this time.

Man... walking through the gates of Magic Kingdom come October are going to be EXTRA special this year. This type of disaster makes you realize how much we take for granted. I live in Texas, but am fortunate enough to be able to go to Disney once a year, every year. My kids are sort of over the excitement that most out of state goers would experience after their first one or two trips to the park (10 and 15 year old). But this year is going to be different. I could almost cry at the thought of the parks being closed now. I'm sad for all of the hundreds of thousands of people that have been missing out on all that Disney magic for the last several weeks due to the worldwide closures. But that energy will turn to pure elation being able to hop on the monorail... Mickey is gonna get a big hug from me this October! (damnit, almost literally crying now lol)

Has anyone tried to buy party tickets online lately? I figured I’d just get ahead with the planning with our rescheduled October trip and tried to purchase online. I got a confirmation for the order but then a half hour later got an e-mail saying it couldn’t go through and to try again or call. I wondered if they are not processing any tickets until more is known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter