Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

Eyeing one of the 1-BR hospitality suites vs two regular rooms at RPR for May 2024. There is a posted APH rate for a suite now for my dates - once posted do these APH rates tend to stay constant? Or do they fluctuate?

Eyeing one of the 1-BR hospitality suites vs two regular rooms at RPR for May 2024. There is a posted APH rate for a suite now for my dates - once posted do these APH rates tend to stay constant? Or do they fluctuate?
The rate can change although I have only seen it happen in September and that was last year. They do disappear when the number of rooms allocated for the discount are booked, then they revert to stay more save more if eligible or seasonal rate if not. If you see a rate you can live with book it.

Typically the rate stays mostly constant but the availability fluctuates (wildly). There may be an APH rate change on a given room type/night combo maybe once, or more often never. IME. But the availability will change days, change room types (including view, club, etc), change day combinations - pretty much daily.

My mid to late June dates have AP rates. So if June is your month you should probably take a look:-)
Thank you soooo much!! I’ve been trying to check periodically for our mid-June trip but life has been super busy, and I didn’t think to check for the past couple of weeks until I got a notification of your post. You saved me almost $150 per night, and I was able to upgrade from a standard room at RPR to a garden view at HRH, which is the only premier we haven’t stayed at and have been hoping to!! I missed my chance to book it using the AP rate last time we were there because I hesitated. No hesitation tonight! Appreciate it!! 😊😁

I see the first post isn't being updated anymore. Can anyone point me to updated info on how to book an AP rate? All of my old links are broken because it has been so dang long since I went to Universal and I don't know how far back in this thread to go to get any updated processes and procedures. Thank you!

Link from the first page (copied here) is still the same link. Just change the dates to suit your trip, and happy deal hunting!

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

Despite the odd looking link, that is a direct Loews/Universal site so it is a direct booking & thus fully refundable / changeable / cancelable until 5 days before check in.

Don't be afraid to play with different date combos to see different room options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!