Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

Thank you so much! Looks like our dates dropped by $6/night. Can I call and just have them update the price? I don't want to cancel because it has our free $50 dining credit on the reservation.

I'm a novice at this and this is my first AP stay/leisure stay at Universal. I tried to re-do it on line but ended up calling and having them change it over the phone. Not sure if the only way to it is to call or if I fouled it up somehow online. Either way it was simple & quick to do over the phone. Said I'd get a email in 24 hours with changed rate reflected, but I got it in about 5 minutes. I did not have a dining credit though, so can't say about how'd that would go. I wouldn't have known if my BIL who is long time AP holder and goes a few times a year told me. Good luck.

Our Thanksgiving reservation dropped $20/night.
Same for that week & sept/oct, approx $20 nt GB at HRH

others reporting much larger discounts tho

We decided to add a day on to the front of the trip because of the rumors of the parks being closed on Mondays and Tuesdays after Labor Day and it increased the stay by $100.
Wish they’d confirm that
Thank you so much! Looks like our dates dropped by $6/night. Can I call and just have them update the price? I don't want to cancel because it has our free $50 dining credit on the reservation.
Had no luck online, no wait calling in today

My RPR rates in Dec went down a little, $10 lower Sat night and $5 lower Sunday night. I called to modify just now, no wait on the phone.

Here's a weird thing - originally I had Friday night booked at Aventura for $94, but I cancelled that when the group rate for the OI meetup came out, got it for $80 through that. When I look today, that night at Aventura is now $114 AP rate! Same standard room.

PBH 2 queen club level originally booked at $509 rebooked at $469 and now it is down to $354 for Oct 30&31. Nov 1 is at $329 for the night.

Guess with low on site demand because of HHN being cancelled, rates have dropped.

PBH 2 queen club level originally booked at $509 rebooked at $469 and now it is down to $354 for Oct 30&31. Nov 1 is at $329 for the night.

Guess with low on site demand because of HHN being cancelled, rates have dropped.
end of september/APH rates only saw $20/day price drop for our rooms

Curious, do you find the value in club still there considering Covid policies?

So I have read conflicting info . We have a vacation package I just modified because we upgraded our length of stay tickets to premiere annual passes . They applied our new passholder rate . Will they give us our annual passes at check in since it was a vacation package through Universal? We will be at Royal Pacific. Or do we get our passes from a kiosk ?

end of september/APH rates only saw $20/day price drop for our rooms

Curious, do you find the value in club still there considering Covid policies?
We thought it was worth it when we stayed in late June at HRH club level. There was continental breakfast, afternoon munchies, evening drinks, hot appetizers and something sweet each evening. It is about $80 more per night compared to the same deluxe room without club access.

For the convenience factor of having a place to just grab something to snack and drink is worth it to me. Value wise, we could would spend less than $240 (3 night stay) for the food and drinks that we consume in the lounge. But the staff is very nice and they want to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

We thought it was worth it when we stayed in late June at HRH club level. There was continental breakfast, afternoon munchies, evening drinks, hot appetizers and something sweet each evening. It is about $80 more per night compared to the same deluxe room without club access.
Thanks for that info!

Normally, when adult only trip, we tend to spend am into early afternoon at the pool, if not later. then have our main meal before heading into the parks.

Our travel habitats aren’t normally conducive to Club but thinking with need to wear masks/heat fatigue may just spend more non-pool time at the resorts.

You might want to call in and check on your reservation as it looks like PBH will be closed until at least the end of the year. I was checking some dates for my son to go to Universal in December and only three hotels came up with PBH not being one of them. I just called in and was told they are not currently taking any bookings for PBH this year.

With the resort closures, we decided to pull the trigger on our mini Christmas trip now vs. later:

DoryGirl1963
12/24-26/2020
Royal Pacific
2 Queen Water View
$194 APH 12/24
$214 APH 12/25

SO looking forward to staying at RPR for the first time 😊!

Just booked:

10/13 - ES:SIS $74
10/14 - HR $189 (our first stay at HR)
10/15 - HR $189
10/16 - HR $214

We drive down and arrive late on our first night (usually after 10pm), so I hate paying the full rates for that first night (we usually stay at the Fairfield that first night, but we'll try ES:SIS this trip instead.

Considering changing it up and just doing RPR for the full trip - it would be ~$30 more than the above plan. We wouldn't have to change hotels that way... but I'm cheap and I like the idea of having that $30 to spend on something else. ;)

So mad I missed out on this. Have HRH booked for the family December 10-13 in a deluxe queen and I tried to modify to get AP rates but there’s no availability. Now I’m debating changing our dates all together or maybe just skipping it. Any chance availability might open up? When I made the reservation the team member said I should go ahead and book it and I could modify the ‘price’ but keep the room but evidently they gave me incorrect information.

Erica, if you booked only room only, you can cancel 5 days before without penalty. And any time you see a lower priced room, you can call and update your reservation to the new rate. I did a quick check, during your stay, saw only AP for club room, $330, and higher priced rooms were the only AP rates. So, I guess, either keep and hope lower prices, then cancel if not willing to stay at price you have. AP rates are to fill rooms, so once they get enough rooms filled, no rooms, or generally the lowest priced rooms, are removed from having the AP discount. But keep checking, you never know.

So mad I missed out on this. Have HRH booked for the family December 10-13 in a deluxe queen and I tried to modify to get AP rates but there’s no availability. Now I’m debating changing our dates all together or maybe just skipping it. Any chance availability might open up? When I made the reservation the team member said I should go ahead and book it and I could modify the ‘price’ but keep the room but evidently they gave me incorrect information.
Sometimes I find that the modify option doesn’t have the APH rate/room availability. So I use the APH link to rebook at the better rate, pay another deposit and then when all confirmed cancel the old reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!