Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

So mad I missed out on this. Have HRH booked for the family December 10-13 in a deluxe queen and I tried to modify to get AP rates but there’s no availability. Now I’m debating changing our dates all together or maybe just skipping it. Any chance availability might open up? When I made the reservation the team member said I should go ahead and book it and I could modify the ‘price’ but keep the room but evidently they gave me incorrect information.

The Orlando Informer meetup is that weekend. I think a lot of availability disappeared when they started moving people from Sapphire Falls to RPR and HRH for the event. IIRC there were AP rates available the next weekend and they weren't bad at all.

I am looking at changing our dates and hopefully that will help. Even the weekend before would work but I’m waiting on ds to see if his final on 12/4 is being moved

I am looking at changing our dates and hopefully that will help. Even the weekend before would work but I’m waiting on ds to see if his final on 12/4 is being moved

Not sure it`ll make a difference to you but the weekend before has the Orlando Informer meet up too.

Dates are Sat/Sun 5-6th and Fri/Sat 11th-12th December 2020.

Good luck with your changes.

Last edited:
Not sure it`ll make a difference to you but the weekend before has the Orlando Informer meet up too.

Dates are Sat/Sun 5-6th and Fri/Sat 10th-11th December 2020.

Good luck with your changes.

Do these meet ups tend to create much heavier crowds? I could potentially move it to the 17-18 weekend but was afraid as I get closer to Christmas the crowds would get worse. I guess I’m wondering if the meetups are better/worse/the same as holiday crowds??

Do these meet ups tend to create much heavier crowds? I could potentially move it to the 17-18 weekend but was afraid as I get closer to Christmas the crowds would get worse. I guess I’m wondering if the meetups are better/worse/the same as holiday crowds??
Im not sure - its after hours so hard to say.
You might want to check it out though - need to look into it myself but sounds like a good deal.
Rix Flix was at the last one so there video of it on youTube

Dates are Sat/Sun 5-6th and Fri/Sat 10th-11th December 2020.

Will the parks close early those days. We plan on being there the 10-11

It`s actually the 11th and 12th Vicki for OI event.....my error.....

Parks will close at 7pm on the 11th when you will be there. They`ll close at 8pm on the 12th.

Thanks for the info. We will be there throughout the weekend, but have to leave early Monday. Appreciate knowing this, so if there is night time activities we need to do it before Fri.

Thanks for the info. We will be there throughout the weekend, but have to leave early Monday. Appreciate knowing this, so if there is night time activities we need to do it before Fri.

You`re very welcome Vicki...... :thumbsup2

It` not something we`ve ever done before as our dates have never aligned.....it looks a good event, but can see why you would be concerned about times and such.

Thinking of switching Disney trip to Universal and getting AP for the deluxe hotel discount. I can't figure out how to check an AP rate for October. I tried the advice in the first post but it appears to be outdated. How do I check for AP rates on the Universal site? Thanks in advance!

Looks like no. If you go to the menu part in the upper right hand corner of the page there’s an annual pass holder option then it goes to hotels and packages

Will the parks close early those days. We plan on being there the 10-11
BTW - the OI folks can start to enter that parks at 5PM - so it might start to get busier at that point

It does look like that is affecting the hotel availability for those weekend - maybe they have a number of rooms blocked off for them that might become available later

For those interested, Oct 12-17 is pretty stacked with deals. 6 days/5 nights You can get standard room RPR for less than 1000 after tax, Cabana Bay under 500 for standard room. We have only stayed at RPR, but for the price, we are trying Cabana Bay family suite for the first time for $579 after taxes.

I would speculate that there is more than a few International visitors, myself included, who have reservations for December. Those reservations may be subject to cancellation depending on what happens with Covid-19 and travel restrictions from the home country. If that happens, there may be a lot of rooms become available. Perhaps this is stating the obvious, and I know some people like to have things sorted out well ahead of time.

We have a DVC booked for Dec 1-4 and RPR booked Dec 4-11. If travel is still not advised, we will be forced to cancel. Still hanging onto hope though!

Hello. Probably Asked and answered, but when do annual passholder rates usually come out? We are looking to book for July 2021 and I've read that APH discounts are often better than military discounts, so just trying to price out our trip and best options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter