*** Official April 2021 Thread ***

I hear you! Back home on Wednesday, we go back in June and I'm counting the days!

Yep - me too! We got back on Monday night after an awesome trip, and we’re going back for a short resort and Disney Springs trip at the end of June. Can’t wait to get some relaxation by the pool in, and lots of good food and drinks!

i hope you all enjoyed your trips. we sure did, and i finally got to ride flight of passage and kali river rapids after losing 125lbs!!!!!

i also walked over 50 miles, which is a lot considering last trip i had to get a mobility scooter and use a cane.

now to figure out when i'm heading back. i'm thinking november...

i hope you all enjoyed your trips. we sure did, and i finally got to ride flight of passage and kali river rapids after losing 125lbs!!!!!

i also walked over 50 miles, which is a lot considering last trip i had to get a mobility scooter and use a cane.

now to figure out when i'm heading back. i'm thinking november...
Congratulations on your wonderful healthy accomplishments!! I lost a chunk of weight and still have more to go so your 125 is an inspiration!
Our April trip was a blast (even with all the covid differences)!! Animal Kingdom is the one park we did not go to this time. But we are already planning our return in February and AK will be our first stop!

Got home on Monday and boy am I depressed. Spent so many months planning and having it to look forward to and now things just seem empty. Bawled my eyes out when we left. It's hard because I have just been thinking that this may be the last time I get there so that has made it worse. My husband though has told me that he will make sure I get back there again some day. It was an awesome trip though even though it was hot. Got to spend so much quality time with my DD. We had so much fun. Her and I are very compatible when it comes to being at Disney. We like to do the same things. Now sadly we will be back to not seeing each other as much with work. I'm grateful though for the time we had together on the trip. I hope everyone else had great trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter