*** Official August 2020 thread ***

Anyone at Saratoga springs right now who's just starting their stay? I have 4 cases of water and 3 gallon jugs of drinking water. We're leaving tomorrow 8/22. PM or quote or reply to my message to coordinate if you want this.

Okay, so we did something crazy and booked a trip to WDW today...and we leave in just a matter of hours...we will land in MCO late tonight, pick up our car rental and head to our off-site hotel. The entire trip (tickets, flights, hotel, car rental, parking) will cost us $500 total. Yep, that's EVERYTHING expect tolls and food.

Tomorrow we will visit Epcot and on Saturday we will visit MK.

My partner's mother has an autoimmune disease, which is why we canceled our trip earlier this month. We won't be in contact with her for the next month, so now is the perfect time to go.

Okay, so we did something crazy and booked a trip to WDW today...and we leave in just a matter of hours...we will land in MCO late tonight, pick up our car rental and head to our off-site hotel. The entire trip (tickets, flights, hotel, car rental, parking) will cost us $500 total. Yep, that's EVERYTHING expect tolls and food.

Tomorrow we will visit Epcot and on Saturday we will visit MK.

My partner's mother has an autoimmune disease, which is why we canceled our trip earlier this month. We won't be in contact with her for the next month, so now is the perfect time to go.
Well, yup, that is crazy :) Hope you have an amazing time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!