***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Since we have the Free Dining promotion, I think it makes more sense for us to pay OOP for another meal instead of the CP Pkg, right? Or am I missing something?

I believe the CP package meals will require 2 TS credits (just like Eat to the Beat). You should decide which restaurant you want to eat in, look up the menus, and do the math. You'll probably be better off paying OOP for the CP package meal?

Since we have the Free Dining promotion, I think it makes more sense for us to pay OOP for another meal instead of the CP Pkg, right? Or am I missing something?

With free dining, value per credit goes out the window, so you are probably better paying OOP for one other meal than paying the OOP price for CP pkg. You could even just do a QS meal instead of a TS meals and really pay less. Book Via Napoli where you can easily share. The Plaza and Sci-Fi are also really inexpensive TS restaurants.

If we do Chefs de France, does anyone know if we can order anything off the menu or is it the price fixe menu for the CP? I have one really picky eater but I think she would like the steak frites or maybe the braised pork. She would not like the price fixe. When does that menu apply?

If we do Chefs de France, does anyone know if we can order anything off the menu or is it the price fixe menu for the CP? I have one really picky eater but I think she would like the steak frites or maybe the braised pork. She would not like the price fixe. When does that menu apply?
It is just an option and slightly cheaper than getting it separately. It isn’t required for the CP.

We always do dinner at Chefs for the CP package and love it! You get to choose an app, an entree, and a dessert from anywhere on the menu.

I think we are doing 9 Dragons. I have a Le Cellier, 9 Dragons and Via Napoli ADR, but I think the 9 Dragons day will be best for the Processional. I can’t wait until theycome out with narrator list and packages.

My ADR day (very first time) is tomorrow and I’m incredibly anxious. Wish the candlelight pkgs would come out so we could make sure we get we want! Okay breathe lol
Good luck getting everything today. I have made ADRs many times, but I still always feel anxious about them opening up packages.

Any particular reason why, when scheduling a dining package, you are not allowed to select the 5 pm CP and then make dining reservations for after the show, say 6:30 pm or later? The CP would be over by then and it would still give you plenty of time to reach your restaurant of choice. From a personal standpoint, this would probably be our only practical way of doing this because we will have a 3 and 8 year old with us.

The CP package and the JBJB dessert party are the only two things I have left to book beside FP for my two trips this year. Hope they come out soon so I can stop worrying about it
What is the JBJB dessert party?

Any particular reason why, when scheduling a dining package, you are not allowed to select the 5 pm CP and then make dining reservations for after the show, say 6:30 pm or later?
Pretty sure the reason is that they like to fill the less desirable time slots with CP people.

Any particular reason why, when scheduling a dining package, you are not allowed to select the 5 pm CP and then make dining reservations for after the show, say 6:30 pm or later? The CP would be over by then and it would still give you plenty of time to reach your restaurant of choice. From a personal standpoint, this would probably be our only practical way of doing this because we will have a 3 and 8 year old with us.

The biggest reason is that you get your sticker FROM the restaurant, so you have to go before. If they gave you the sticker, let's say by mail, then you could cancel your ADR and still have the sticker.

So will they switch out the Star Wars show for the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM?

Yes, sometime in Nov, they will switch it out unless they come up with something new.. They MAY bring back SWS in late December, but going theory is the only reason they did so in the past few years was to coincide with the current Star Wars movie release. There is no Star Wars release this year, so they may not.

I now totally want to attend JBJB...does anyone know approximately when tickets for this go on sale?

You don't need a ticket other than your park entrance ticket.

If you want to do the dessert party, those could go on sale any day now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!