OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SEASON & NEW YEAR'S 2017 THREAD

In 7 days we'll be in Disneyland recovering from dinner at Blue Bayou and gearing up for our Dining Package seating for Fantasmic!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you! I did the Blue Bayou Fantasmic Dining experience two weeks ago and when I asked my friends what the best part of the trip was they both independently said that Dinner at Blue Bayou and then Fantasmic were the biggest highlights. I'm still thinking about the two desserts we tried!

Here is my review of the Dining experience. Can't wait to hear how you enjoy it!

did anyone get into the new years eve dinner and party at the paradise pier ?? By the time I saw it they were full so will stick with dinner at Goofy's Kitchen

Four weeks from tomorrow we will be checking into GCH. I have been buying a couple of things that we are going to give to the kids when we are there. I found Holiday Disney T-shirts for all of us to wear on Christmas Day, the girls and I will be wearing our Minnie Holiday ears that I purchased online, and DH agreed to wear a Santa hat that we already had with Mickey ears on them. I am also going to purchase the Holiday light up necklace for each of the girls on the Disney Store website (hoping for great deals on Cyber Monday), the one that has the light bulbs and Mickey's. DH and I were looking at the Disney Celebrations website and found a Santa sack that we are going to get personalized, we will put all of our items that I bought and bringing with us in them, plus purchase a few Disney snacks to put in there as well :goodvibes. I am so excited I can't stand it, I am really excited for our Big reveal day which will be coming up in 2 in a half weeks so I can finally talk about all of our plans to my kids. DH and I have been quiet about this for over a year now and I am about ready to burst pixiedust:.

We arrive tonight for 7 nights, staying at Dolphin's Cove, but we are new VGC owners and managed to have our waitlist come through for the last 2 nights of our trip! We're so stinkin' excited, it already feels like Christmas morning! We're starting out the morning tomorrow with minnies breakfast, which dd7 has never done. pixiedust:

Arrived and checked in! Trying to get kids to sleep first park day tomorrow! Wandered DT Disney a bit today but the kids were tired from early wake up and were hungry.

We don't arrive till Saturday. Well technically Sunday home time as we are flying from Australia. Its going to be a long week just waiting :) . Have a great day tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter