***Official December 2017 thread!

13 Days to go.
I am sooooooooooooooo excited. :yay::santa:

My son is getting better. He should be fine for our :car: down. Plan on leaving about 5 AM. Should pull into Riverside around noon. Animal Kingdom after check in. On Friday, we will be in Magic Kingdom all day. First time at the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Saturday, hotel hopping to see all the decorations, mini golf, and Disney Springs. Christmas Eve, in EPCOT. Unfortunately driving home on Christmas Day. (figured there would be less traffic on the road)
To all that are already there, HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!

We got back on 12/5 from a short but wonderful trip. We have been many times before but never at Christmas. The focus was everything Christmas from the Candlelight Processional to the new shows at HS to MVMCP to all the gingerbread displays.

We took on a challenge of collecting all of the Disney Christmas resort pins and visited every resort via Disney transportation. It was crazy but awesome and now have some great memories.

Had a fabulous experience at BWI club level which will probably never be repeated so all in all a magical trip!

Those few minutes watching the clock to check in for SW flights is always so scary lol. Got A51-A54 for the first leg and B7-B10 for the second leg. PHEW!

Today is last minute errands, finish packing, and get to bed early! Have to be at the airport at 5:30 tomorrow morning!!!

We got back on 12/5 from a short but wonderful trip. We have been many times before but never at Christmas. The focus was everything Christmas from the Candlelight Processional to the new shows at HS to MVMCP to all the gingerbread displays.

We took on a challenge of collecting all of the Disney Christmas resort pins and visited every resort via Disney transportation. It was crazy but awesome and now have some great memories.

Had a fabulous experience at BWI club level which will probably never be repeated so all in all a magical trip!
Oooo the Christmas Resort pin thing sounds fun! Are you referring to the pins that look like presents and say “Happy Holidays 2017?”

Those of you heading in single digits would love to hear about crowds. We leave after xmas. I have been looking all December and they haven't seemed bad.

I'm having such a hard time figuring out what to pack for next week. I guess pants and layered shirts, plus a jacket? I hope the lack of warmth will lower the crowds a bit. Haha!

We are at 9 days until we leave!!!!!! We are driving through the night and will arrive just in time to check in on the 21st and then head to the mvmcp!!!!! I'm normally all organized and ready to pack at this point but we have been so busy that other than fast passes and dining reservations I have so much to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter