Official Destination D: Celebrating Mickey Mouse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard anything about Destination D this year (November 20 to 22)? I booked a room for November awhile ago, I am thinking they may cancel it. Even by then, I don't think it will be a good idea to have thousands packed in a ballroom.

Anyone heard anything about Destination D this year (November 20 to 22)? I booked a room for November awhile ago, I am thinking they may cancel it. Even by then, I don't think it will be a good idea to have thousands packed in a ballroom.
Tickets for 2018 didn’t go on sale until April of that year.

I have been waiting. We rented DVC points. So if the resorts are open, we will be going.

I will go regardless also (if they are open).

I really loved it last time. I will be going solo, so I might splurge for the VIP package since it's near my birthday. I loved Destination D so much that I am considering buying DVC at Bay Lake, since I think I, and eventually my husband and/or son, would be going everytime. I really hope they don't cancel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!