"Official" Disney hotels in DTD area

jcandtjsmom

Earning My Ears
We are staying two nights before our cruise and two nights after our cruise. I was wondering if Magical Express and Disney Cruise line transfers pick up and drop off at the official Disney hotels in the DTD area?

no for magical express. Magical express is only for the WDW resorts.

which these aren't.

have no idea about cruises?

besides most of the time the value resorts are cheaper.

I'm not sure about the Magical Express question. I would like to add something though. The Downtown Disney Resorts do offer bus service to the theme parks but...that being said....I noticed that they would pick up their guests way out in the middle of the parking lot. They didn't have a designated covered area. If I were going to pay the room rate as much as those at the Downtown Disney Resorts, I would rather spend a little more money and stay at a Disney Resort.

We are staying two nights before our cruise and two nights after our cruise. I was wondering if Magical Express and Disney Cruise line transfers pick up and drop off at the official Disney hotels in the DTD area?
Disney Cruise Line buses take people to and from the port, and serve a variety of hotels, and which ones they don't serve I'm not sure.

But Disney's Magical Express in and of itself does not serve the hotels on Hotel Plaza Boulevard. DME only serves Disney owned-and-operated resorts. The resorts on HPB are on Disney land but the hotels themselves aren't owned or run by Disney.

You may, however, see Disney's Magical Express buses at non-Disney owned hotels where Disney Cruise Line buses pick up guests. This because DME buses and DCL buses are owned and driven by an outside company, and they use their buses interchangably when needed due to high demand. I mention this only to avoid any confusion you might have if you see a DME bus at your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter