"Official" Disney video of Expedition Everest - Ride's eye view

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
the "official" video of Expedition Everest is now available.
Since the cameras are stable it gives a better idea of what's happening.
They have a camera at the front facing the front riders, a camera at the back, and they also show the train from a sideview going over that uphill bridge that doesn't have any guardrails.

go to: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...id=PodcastsOverviewPage&CMP=PAC-PodcastVanity

and then click on Ride's Eye-View (it's the 5:43 minute video)

if you have a fast connection, it will stream after about 30 seconds.

disneyholic family said:
the "official" video of Expedition Everest is now available.
Since the cameras are stable it gives a better idea of what's happening.
They have a camera at the front facing the front riders, a camera at the back, and they also show the train from a sideview going over that uphill bridge that doesn't have any guardrails.

go to: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...id=PodcastsOverviewPage&CMP=PAC-PodcastVanity

and then click on Ride's Eye-View (it's the 5:43 minute video)

if you have a fast connection, it will stream after about 30 seconds.

Blimey - that's looks fantastic.

I should have added that you should watch the face of the little boy as his expressions change through the ride....
truly wide-eyed wonder....especially in the backwards section and then on the sharp turns after the sharp downhill...
cute kid....

That was great to watch and also a good Disney way of not giving too much away - i do hope you see a lot more of the yeti, i am told to expect it to be like Jurassic park and the T-Rex. That kids face did look a bit petrified at one point. Can't wait to go on it!!!

It does look good, that kids face :lmao: would have liked to see it all looking forward though

Thanks for posting the link. That looks awesome! :banana: :banana:

Wow! Just, wow!!!!

Thanks for posting this Beth!

smileyk8 said:
was it just me or did the mum not seem quite so keen :rotfl2:

I have a feeling i'll be like the mum.....great to ride it once, but after that i'll leave it to my kids....the backwards section and the sharp drop/turn section seemed a bit intense for me.....
although in truth, probably the uphill bridge without any guard-rails will be the worst part for me, when my fear of heights will kick in big time.....good thing it's not too long a section...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter