****Official DLR November 2020 Check in****

I was able to pick up the additional day at VGC that I wanted so am now booked 11/17-11/20. Here's hoping it happens. DVC Points expire on 11/30 and will not be able to go to WDW right now.

It’s strange VGC owners haven’t received any updates... I saw on the Aulani threads that an owner received an email stating that 2019 banked points would be extended until February 28, 2021. Aulani has an opening date yet we still don’t!😤

It’s strange VGC owners haven’t received any updates... I saw on the Aulani threads that an owner received an email stating that 2019 banked points would be extended until February 28, 2021. Aulani has an opening date yet we still don’t!😤

I saw that somewhere this morning too. As a VGC owner (and trying so hard to stay there with some banked 2018 points - VGC and AKV), I would hope they would announce something for those of us with December use years. Running out of time here. Crossing fingers something will happen. I have already had 5 reservations at VGC cancelled (May, July, September, and 2 in October). I just want to use my points here!

I saw that somewhere this morning too. As a VGC owner (and trying so hard to stay there with some banked 2018 points - VGC and AKV), I would hope they would announce something for those of us with December use years. Running out of time here. Crossing fingers something will happen. I have already had 5 reservations at VGC cancelled (May, July, September, and 2 in October). I just want to use my points here!

Ugh! I feel for you - that’s awful! Really hope you get to use those points in November or later with some sort of decent extension if needed.

I have a reservation for Nov 1st-6th at the GCV and I am pretty sure that they are going to open on Nov 1st. How do I know this? Well I had a reservation for WDW made 11 months prior for July 10th, which was AP preview day and they opened on the 11th to everybody else. So there you have is scientific proof.

Oh and I have plane tickets, a rental car, and plans for a DVC reservation for WDW already set for the same dates.

I'm dilutional, not stupid.

HT: @KPeterso

People with DVC reservations in November have reported receiving the following email:

Dear Disney Vacation Club Member,

The Hotels of the Disneyland Resort remain closed and will reopen at a later date. Due to the resort closure, your upcoming resort reservation has been automatically cancelled. Any Points used for your reservation will be returned in the manner they were used to book your stay.

Borrowed points used for your cancelled reservation will be returned to the use year they were borrowed from. For more information regarding the phased reopening and important travel information, please visit DisneyVacationClub.com.

We're very sorry for any disappointment this may cause but look forward to welcoming you and your family back home in the future.

Sincerely,

Disney Vacation Club

HT: @KPeterso

People with DVC reservations in November have reported receiving the following email:

Dear Disney Vacation Club Member,

The Hotels of the Disneyland Resort remain closed and will reopen at a later date. Due to the resort closure, your upcoming resort reservation has been automatically cancelled. Any Points used for your reservation will be returned in the manner they were used to book your stay.

Borrowed points used for your cancelled reservation will be returned to the use year they were borrowed from. For more information regarding the phased reopening and important travel information, please visit DisneyVacationClub.com.

We're very sorry for any disappointment this may cause but look forward to welcoming you and your family back home in the future.

Sincerely,

Disney Vacation Club

Do you what were the check in date?

My November check in dates are 11/17 and 11/18 (2 reservations that i never got combined). I called yesterday as the November dates were still showing on my dashboard. The rep said those are still confirmed and the cancellations were for my 10/8 and 10/22 reservations that had been cancelled 3 weeks and 1 week before. Since the email had no dates or reservation numbers, I originally assumed they were for November since that was what I had upcoming (and there were 2 of them like my November reservation set up). The DVC rep I spoke with said the Member Dashboard is source of truth and to just keep checking it regularly.

I've seen reports for different dates on various DVC threads. That being said, I have both an Oct 30 and November 22-24, and never got this letter, all my reservations are still in tact. Seems to be pretty random so far as to which members with VGC reservations received it vs not.

My November check in dates are 11/17 and 11/18 (2 reservations that i never got combined). I called yesterday as the November dates were still showing on my dashboard. The rep said those are still confirmed and the cancellations were for my 10/8 and 10/22 reservations that had been cancelled 3 weeks and 1 week before. Since the email had no dates or reservation numbers, I originally assumed they were for November since that was what I had upcoming (and there were 2 of them like my November reservation set up). The DVC rep I spoke with said the Member Dashboard is source of truth and to just keep checking it regularly.

Oh good! I still have hope for my 11/6 date then!

well thats me out :( my airline just cancelled my November flight. It would have been fun to do Dapper Day, but I'm not giving up on California just yet. Going to rebook AGAIN!!

My check in date is scheduled for 11/4. Probably have to wait one more Thursday, right??

I ended up cancelling my Nov. 18-21 reservation at VGC. We decided to go to Hawaii for Thanksgiving, and i didn't want to risk picking anything up at Disneyland right before even if they do open. I have a January VGC reservation on the books for DS's 24th birthday. Let's hope we have news before that one :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!