Coupon Code: AD2365FDN
Rental Date: 2/24-3/3/18
Total Amount Due $160.21

Alamo Midsize SUV
Contract Code: 7016220
Coupon Code: AD2365FDN
Rental Date: 2/24-3/3/18
Total Amount Due $160.21

Nice. I just put in those codes and got a Full Size for $150.38 for 2/21 - 2/26! Sweet!

Wonder if anyone has had any issues using that coupon?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Nice. I just put in those codes and got a Full Size for $150.38 for 2/21 - 2/26! Sweet!

Wonder if anyone has had any issues using that coupon?

Thanks!
I didn't even notice what the coupon code was for--- I'm thinking I better look for a different one just in case that doesn't work.

I didn't even notice what the coupon code was for--- I'm thinking I better look for a different one just in case that doesn't work.

I saw for some other months that people used it with no issues. I can't imagine the Alamo people asking for the membership card, but one never knows...

I saw for some other months that people used it with no issues. I can't imagine the Alamo people asking for the membership card, but one never knows...
I used the Costco code before and it was never an issue. I didn't realize that was the code I was using until after I had the car. It will probably be fine.

Been checking AutoSlash everyday to see if I could find something cheaper than my Alamo reservation for $341, 02-18 to 03-01, MCO. This was the last day I planned to check and jackpot! Budget, 02-18 to 03-01 MCO $220 BCD U072400, Coupon Code MUWZ054, Economy. Whoo Hoo--cutting it kind of close!

Been checking AutoSlash everyday to see if I could find something cheaper than my Alamo reservation for $341, 02-18 to 03-01, MCO. This was the last day I planned to check and jackpot! Budget, 02-18 to 03-01 MCO $220 BCD U072400, Coupon Code MUWZ054, Economy. Whoo Hoo--cutting it kind of close!

Did you have the tracker set up? I thought once I put my info in they would notify me if there was a price change. Maybe I should go back and check. Thanks!

Booked through Costco.com site , 10 days 2/24- 3/6 was booked with Large Car for $325 January 6th...........went down this afternoon at 1pm to
$ 270..............just checked again now at 5pm.........went down again and rebooked at $265

Just dropped again to $247.

Just dropped again to $ 245

Intermediate SUV is at
$267..but so far I'm sticking with Full size for $ 245

Sitting at $ 242 for Large Car

and at $ 245 for Intermediate SUV

still 6 days to go and I keep checking

I rebooked with Alamo on Friday and was able to get a premium crossover Infinity for $341!! My minivan wouldn't budge from $499. I'm a happy camper. We pick it up Sunday.

We reserved a premium crossover Infiniti and when we went to pick it up, the Alamo rep said they didn't carry them. They ended up giving us a Toyota Highlander which I wasn't sure was comparable but it was late (7p) and since it could accommodate 7 and large enough to fit all our luggage, I took it. After 9 days, we were pleased with it.

When I try to use the Alamo code I get this message - Specific day of week overnight requirement missing for coupon. I have never rented a car so I may be doing something wrong.

This is for 2/21 - 2/26

Got a better rate today using AutoSlash - booked directly through Hertz.

Hertz - Full Size
Rate Details
1 week at 153.39 USD 153.39 USD
Included
Unlimited Miles Included
Fees and Surcharges
Airport Concession Fee 12.20 USD
Customer Facility Charge 17.50 USD
STATE/CUSTOMER FACILITY CHARGE 10.10 USD
Vehicle Licensing Fee Recovery 3.05 USD
Energy Surcharge 1.49 USD
Taxes
Total Sales Tax 13.12 USD
Amount to be paid at time of rent 174.86 USD

Looks like I'm stuck with the Hertz rate. I probably should have "risked" using the Alamo pilot code but I checked it again today and it's just as high as the Hertz rate. Last year I paid $137.66. Not a fan of these higher prices but still not high enough to make me use Magical Express. :)

We returned Monday. Reserved a premium crossover for $341. When we got there she wanted to give us a Jeep, but I asked if they had the Infinity that was advertised. They did and it was a great car, loved it.

We saw one minivan in the full sized aisle on the day we arrived and 3-4 minivans in the mid sized aisle when we returned the car.

Just wanted to follow up on my February rental with Hertz. I believe it may have been the first time I used Hertz at MCO. Excellent experience. Had Hertz Gold and walked right out to the garage, my name was on the board, went directly to Gold section and picked my car - got a brand new top of the line Altima (leather seats, Bose stereo, XM radio). Could have had a Maxima which is considered the next class up from Full Size but it was a base model so I took the Altima. Great car - no issues. On return, you had the choice of just dropping the car and leaving the keys on the dash if you were willing to get an email receipt or standard drop off waiting for attendant and receipt. I used the drop off and it worked fine. Only negative is that the Hertz area in the garage is the farthest away from Southwest - not a big deal for me, but might be for others with lots of luggage or kids.

Still not happy with paying $175, but would recommend Hertz to anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts