Official July 2018 Thread!

Decided on Pop due to the free QS dining plan. I am just counting down the days until I can reserve our FP+! Also trying to decided on dining as well. We are meeting up with my parents/brother for a few days, so trying to coordinate things can be a little hectic. I am so excited though.

Anyone know if hours are going to be extended for MK? I'd like the extra hours so we can take a longer break from the heat in the afternoon, but so far it looks like it's just 9-10. I know they've been extended in the past, but last year they didn't because Avatar had extended hours. With TSL opening late June I feel like HS will have extended hours and MK might not get any

DHS has EMH like every single day during our stay. I bet they will be extending hours as well!

Add us to the list! This is our fourth visit but it’s been three years! We will be there July 2nd-9th! ALL three sons will now be tall enough for all rides at 7, 12, and 15! My seven year old loves coasters! This will be our first trip in the summer. All other trips were over Easter. What will crowds be like compared to Easter the first week of July?

We changed our stay from CR (garden wing) to AKL for our dates (7/14-7/21). We absolutely love AKL (this will be our 3rd stay). I was looking forward to trying CR for the first time, but it was too much of a savings for us to switch.

I was able to change two hotel rooms easily online in order to get the promotion. Then I tried to change a couple of dining reservations, and the website decided to not work. Honestly, I was surprised I was even able to change my hotel reservation so easily... usually Disney’s website crashes anytime they start a promotion! Got back on an hour later and dining worked just fine!

Can’t wait for July! 113 days!

I got a Touring Plan notification today that HS is open til 10:30pm every night when we'll be there!
I'd love if they do EMH until 1am like they did for Pandora last June. I doubt they'd do that as Pandora had the whole glow thing going on and TSL is more for kids. 10:30 is nice though.

Do the extended HS hours make it less likely for MK to get extended hours? I know last year that because of Pandora’s hours MK didn’t extend their hours a lot

Do the extended HS hours make it less likely for MK to get extended hours? I know last year that because of Pandora’s hours MK didn’t extend their hours a lot
EMH have been cut down across the board. Last summer I’m not sure if MK had any super late EMH. So chances of MK hours being extended are somewhat small.

SO many EM hours for DHS! It's pretty exciting! My family planned their trip to coincide with my our (my BF and I) and we have been trying to get a ADR for California Grill to see the fireworks and we had been shut out! Just checked...and I was able to snag a perfect reservation time. I am super excited!

Congrats on the CG reservation! We've never eaten there yet, but its on our list. We have 'Ohana reservation that should allow us to enjoy dessert with HEA fireworks.

I got a Touring Plan notification today that HS is open til 10:30pm every night when we'll be there!
I'm waiting on the notification that park levels have jumped to 8, 9, or 10 for DHS... So far with our trip, they are relatively average (5 and 6s)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts