***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

Please add us to roll call!

Just booked 3/9-3/13 to surprise my daughter for her Spring Break from college! Staying at our home resort SSR! Going to be soooooo hard to not spill it to her between now and Christmas! She is my Disney Nuttiness twin!!! Will be me, DD (18) and DH!

We are leaning toward skipping EMM at Magic Kingdom (if they ever even release it). I'm looking forward to reading reviews on the new format tomorrow. That will help us decide.

I'm struggling to come up with a plan for departure day. MK or Epcot???? I guess it depends on how my FP work out.

We are leaning toward skipping EMM at Magic Kingdom (if they ever even release it). I'm looking forward to reading reviews on the new format tomorrow. That will help us decide.

I'm struggling to come up with a plan for departure day. MK or Epcot???? I guess it depends on how my FP work out.

What is this new EMM format you speak of?

I am considering EMM at HS during our stay. Seeing videos of park opening crowds makes my stomach turn. I really want to enjoy Toy Story Land with my littles and not fight the rushing crowd. The videos I've seen remind me of the running of the bulls. Has anyone here done EMM at HS?

I am considering EMM at HS during our stay. Seeing videos of park opening crowds makes my stomach turn. I really want to enjoy Toy Story Land with my littles and not fight the rushing crowd. The videos I've seen remind me of the running of the bulls. Has anyone here done EMM at HS?
We are booked for it... hoping it is worth it!

We just got back from our Thanksgiving trip and DD did the Aqua tour. You can snorkel in the large tank in the Living Seas. She’s studying Coastal Environmental Science and loved this tour. I loved it because I could watch her so cool. She begged me to do it again so I booked it.
I also booked Caring for Giants and the Rhino Tour really looking forward to both of these.
Is anyone else doing any tours during their March trip ?

I keep looking at the rhino tour, after i saw you can touch them, gonna have to add that to the list.

Roll call update staying at shades of green unless we find a deal

Hey March peeps Frozen Dessert Party is now open to book for March

Just booked ours for 3/22 need to see Illuminations one more time before they change it

I can't decide what to do about this! I think I'm going to go for it with the EMM at HS. The After Hours event looks even better but it would be on our arrival day and I'm not sure I want to get my 3 year old so out of whack the first day of the trip! I'm really struggling with our itinerary this time around. So much has changed so fast over the past few years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!