***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

So I just realized my FP day for this trip is January 1st! Hopefully everyone else will be too tired from NYE festivities to get up early and book them so I can get everything I want :littleangel:

7 AM eastern time is like 4am here- so it'll probably be rough for me too lol. Might have to pull a NYE all-nighter. :confused3

My ADR date is September 3rd and I'm still narrowing things down, I think this trip will be more quick service/snacks/eat in the room since I'm trying to save money but at the same time I like the idea of having some table service meals to escape the crowds. Right now my musts are The Crystal Palace and BOG, we've done dinner at BOG but I want to try lunch or try to snag a PPO breakfast if I'm lucky.

Mine is New Year's Eve! I'm just glad I'll be off of work anyway, so I won't have to use vacation on the last day of the year. I always take the day off for FP day lol!

So I just realized my FP day for this trip is January 1st! Hopefully everyone else will be too tired from NYE festivities to get up early and book them so I can get everything I want :littleangel:

7 AM eastern time is like 4am here- so it'll probably be rough for me too lol. Might have to pull a NYE all-nighter. :confused3

My ADR date is September 3rd and I'm still narrowing things down, I think this trip will be more quick service/snacks/eat in the room since I'm trying to save money but at the same time I like the idea of having some table service meals to escape the crowds. Right now my musts are The Crystal Palace and BOG, we've done dinner at BOG but I want to try lunch or try to snag a PPO breakfast if I'm lucky.

We have the same days! 7 AM EST is 12 noon here, though, so I can still sleep in ;)

We are headed to Polynesian Villas for Mardi Gras break - so excited to find this thread. We will be there 3/2-3/9. If my calculations are correct, ADRs date is Labor Day and FP+ date is New Years Day. Only for WDW would I set an alarm for the crack of dawn on a holiday.

I can only see up to February 20?!? ‍♀️

Go to MDE, click on My Itinerary, then click add parks and places. From there you can change the dates on the calendar. Every day they will add the next.

ETA: If you have a Touring Plans subscription they will email the hours every day. I've been getting them that way, too.

Last edited:
Go to MDE, click on My Itinerary, then click add parks and places. From there you can change the dates on the calendar. Every day they will add the next.

ETA: If you have a Touring Plans subscription they will email the hours every day. I've been getting them that way, too.

Awesome, thanks! I was not looking at park hours on the app. This works!

My sister and I are tentatively planning for March 2nd-10th, during her Spring Break. I was originally planning on going in November around my birthday (the 21st) but I think everything's going to be crazy around that time because of Star Wars land, and we're not really interested in that. So I figure March is a better plan, plus it's much sooner! :)

Thinking about staying at Pop Century, but I'm not sure yet!
It’s going to be lots of fun that week. We are staying at POP also. The students are so excited to be able to parade down Main Street for Mardi Gras.

I was so excited to get the email from touring plans that the park hours are slowly starting to roll out. I don't remember from planning my last trip, how long do they make updates to the park hours/when are they finalized?

I'll be there March 10th to the 16th. don't know which hotel yet. I went March and April last year and March is my new Favorite over September.

We'll be there March 3rd through the 9th at POFQ. Woo-hoo!!!

I spent 18 months planning our trip for last October; now I have just over 6 months to plan this one...I am a crazy person!

We'll be there March 3rd through the 9th at POFQ. Woo-hoo!!!

I spent 18 months planning our trip for last October; now I have just over 6 months to plan this one...I am a crazy person!
We are booked for March 4-11 at POFQ - our first time there (unless a great deal is offered that we can’t pass up)!

We are booked for March 4-11 at POFQ - our first time there (unless a great deal is offered that we can’t pass up)!
We were there last October and fell in love with POFQ. Everything (pool, food court, buses) is close by, the courtyards are a peaceful place to sit and enjoy the quiet, and they have a boat to Disney Springs!

Hello fellow March travelers! DH and I have a wonderful trip planned, and we are excited to share it with all of you! This will be our second land and sea vacation. :sail: We arrive 3/21 for a one night stay at the Poly before our cruise on 3/22-3/25. On 3/25, we will wash ashore at Saratoga Springs for 5 nights. DH and I will be joined on the cruise by some of our best college friends!!! party:Fun WILL be had. During our 5 night stay at Saratoga Springs, we'll be hosting our niece, grandniece, and their guest for our grandniece's 1st visit to WDW. :cool1: (And our friends from the cruise will stick around too.) It's gonna be a wonderful, magical time. Flights were booked this morning, so the countdown begins!!

Hello fellow March travelers! DH and I have a wonderful trip planned, and we are excited to share it with all of you! This will be our second land and sea vacation. :sail: We arrive 3/21 for a one night stay at the Poly before our cruise on 3/22-3/25. On 3/25, we will wash ashore at Saratoga Springs for 5 nights. DH and I will be joined on the cruise by some of our best college friends!!! party:Fun WILL be had. During our 5 night stay at Saratoga Springs, we'll be hosting our niece, grandniece, and their guest for our grandniece's 1st visit to WDW. :cool1: (And our friends from the cruise will stick around too.) It's gonna be a wonderful, magical time. Flights were booked this morning, so the countdown begins!!

Sounds like all kinds of fun!

Welcome aboard! Roll call updated. I'll be in WDW starting Saturday, but I will catch up when I return!

Good luck to everyone on their ADR bookings!

We are tentatively planning a trip March 24-30. This will be our family’s fifth trip but our first spring trip. To be honest, I’ve heard about the spring break crowds but as hoping the late Easter spreads them out and it won’t be insane. We will be staying at Pop.

Spent some time yesterday making a gameplan for ADRs in the morning...think I'm ready to roll. Just one I can't decide...O'hana @ Poly vs Skipper Canteen @ MK for dinner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!