*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

Also for those going during Jersey Week what will be your FP+ and ADR strategy? When we've gone in August I have done AM park at RD or AM EMH, midday break by the pool and PM park with FP+ (we have hoppers). Now that you can do additional FP+ on your phone and Jersey Week is much busier than August, I'm not sure how I want to do it this time.

WOOHOO!!!

So excited to join this thread, officially :-)

We're booked for November 3 - 11 in a villa at Boulder Ridge, Wilderness Lodge.
It's our first time at this resort, first November trip, first trip with much higher crowds - but we're up for the challenge!!

It will be me, DH, and DS (9). Our must do's will be lots of Food & Wine, finally seeing Pandora (and FX for Toy Story Land), and hopefully our first ever MVMCP.

Can't wait to plan along with all of you! :love:

Me too! Just booked Boulder Ridge Nov 3-9! Our first time too, although we stayed at WL in 2014. Whoo Hooo!!!!

Add me to the roll call please! We will be camping in our TT at FW 11/16-11/23. My birthday falls on Thanksgiving next year, so we will be celebrating my birthday, Thanksgiving and Mickey's birthday all in one trip :)

Me too! Just booked Boulder Ridge Nov 3-9! Our first time too, although we stayed at WL in 2014. Whoo Hooo!!!!

Add me to the roll call please! We will be camping in our TT at FW 11/16-11/23. My birthday falls on Thanksgiving next year, so we will be celebrating my birthday, Thanksgiving and Mickey's birthday all in one trip :)

Welcome aboard! You've both been added to the roll call! :welcome:

Also for those going during Jersey Week what will be your FP+ and ADR strategy? When we've gone in August I have done AM park at RD or AM EMH, midday break by the pool and PM park with FP+ (we have hoppers). Now that you can do additional FP+ on your phone and Jersey Week is much busier than August, I'm not sure how I want to do it this time.
One thing for sure, AM EMH at MK on a party day (probably Friday that week), is amazing. Past two years that was a 7 am opening. We were the first family on 4 attractions this year. Got sooooo much done!!!

Thanks for starting the official thread and yes DD and I will return for our annual Thanksgiving trip. Once we have our dates firm I’ll post them for the roll call.
It’s such a magical time in Disney we love it :goodvibes

@Newsies We are booked at POR from 11/17 - 11-24.

This will be our second trip to WDW - me, DH, and our two sons (8 and 6). I am so excited to start planning but scared to death about the crowds during Thanksgiving week. But with both kids in school, this was the only time that worked best for our schedules.

This will be our second trip to WDW - me, DH, and our two sons (8 and 6). I am so excited to start planning but scared to death about the crowds during Thanksgiving week. But with both kids in school, this was the only time that worked best for our schedules.

Welcome aboard! You've been added to the roll call! :welcome:

We will be there around the same time as you at the same resort. What section?

Yay!! Can't wait to spend the next 11 months with you all :goodvibes
Our 11-month window opened this morning so we're booked at the Poly in a lake view studio from 11/21-11/26!!
I've stayed at the Poly twice this year, in January in a standard view studio, and in Aug for a quick birthday weekend where we were upgraded to a TPV Club Level room :love: Safe to say that out of my past 24 birthdays, it was definitely the most magical.

It's usually just my boyfriend and I, but we are so excited to be bringing along one of his best friends who has never been to a Disney Park before (!!!) and his girlfriend, who had visited once in her life before coming with me for a weekend at the Grand Floridian this past October! It was a qucik trip, but we got a lot done and I officially converted her into almost as much of a Disney World fanatic as me :earsgirl::earsgirl:
I'm SO excited to introduce them both to a true, magical, Disney week at our favorite resort on property!! This will also be the first actual holiday I will spend in the World, its been on my Disney bucket list for a while and I'm happy to finally be checking it off :)

@Newsies - excited to join all of you! I've been to MVMCP but my family hasn't, so we booked a long weekend 11/15-11/18 at AKV (Jambo value studio). Depending on flights and such, we might back down to the 16th - 18 but my goal is to fly in Thursday night, spend the day enjoying AKL for the first time, do MVMCP on Friday night, resort hop ('Ohana for breakfast, 1900 Park Fare for dinner) & DS to see all of the decorations on Saturday, then fly home on Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!