Official October 2020 Thread!

We just got home and the heat was miserable. Tuesday, our HS day, it felt like 102. I said I really felt those Bright Suns of Battu!! The masks made the heat feel even worse. I was so happy to be back in WDW but the heat, crowds, and sore feet were awful. We did get to ride Rise though so it was all worth it!

SAME! I wasn't prepared for hot weather, so my plan is just to take it easy each day.
All of our trips in the first half of October have been very hot and humid. We have also dodged hurricanes in October. :) We usually have better weather near the end of the month.

We fly out today! ✈
I’m even MORE excited this morning because the forecasted highs have dropped by FIVE degrees for the entire week!
:banana:
Staying at Pop—>
Tues - EPCOT
Wed - Hollywood Studios
Thursday - Magic Kingdom (my ❤️favorite❤️)
Friday - Magic Kingdom (we ride EVERYTHING)
Sat - Animal Kingdom

20th anniversary trip - just me and my husband - no kids!

We fly out today! ✈
I’m even MORE excited this morning because the forecasted highs have dropped by FIVE degrees for the entire week!
:banana:
Staying at Pop—>
Tues - EPCOT
Wed - Hollywood Studios
Thursday - Magic Kingdom (my ❤favorite❤)
Friday - Magic Kingdom (we ride EVERYTHING)
Sat - Animal Kingdom

20th anniversary trip - just me and my husband - no kids!

have a great time! We are just a week behind you and also going kid free!

5 more sleeps for us and we'll be with Mickey! We're playing the this time next week game at our house. So, this time next week we'll be at EPCOT!! Late lunch at Spice Road and late dinner at Frontera Cocina. We know that F&W is going on at Epcot but reading all these forums have freaked me out so I have ADRs just in case the lines are crazy at EP. We get easily "hangry". :rotfl2:

5 more sleeps for us and we'll be with Mickey! We're playing the this time next week game at our house. So, this time next week we'll be at EPCOT!! Late lunch at Spice Road and late dinner at Frontera Cocina. We know that F&W is going on at Epcot but reading all these forums have freaked me out so I have ADRs just in case the lines are crazy at EP. We get easily "hangry". :rotfl2:
Ooooo I wanna play. This time next week we will be picking up our kids from school and the taking them to grandmas after dinner to sleep there since we have an early am flight Tuesday morning for our adults only trip!!!

This time next week I will be...still at home working because my trip is still 2 weeks away 😭😭😭

Have fun and leave some Disney magic for the rest of us 😁😁

I wanna play too! This time next week we will be heading back to OKW from a great day at Epcot... stuffed full with Whispering Canyon fir breakfast, Rose and Crown for lunch and Garden Grill for dinner. We will be heading to watching a movie under the stars

Driving down day after tomorrow for a mommy daughter trip with dd8 and she has absolutely no clue!! Just a long weekend for us. We werent planning on going this year but hubs will be out of town this weekend so us girls are gonna go see the castle!!

Definitely come back and let us know how you're going to surprise her and her reaction. OMG! My 8 yr old self would have lost my mind. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter