Official October 2020 Thread!

No one knows. It will "probably" open with FP, but nothing has been announced.
I know no one could know 100%. Figured MAYBE you all would have an IDEA of some of the POSSIBILITIES or the history of the way this tends to work. Thanks anyway. Have a magical day!

No one knows. It will "probably" open with FP, but nothing has been announced.
I know it hasnt been announced and no one could know 100% . Thought MAYBE you all would have a better IIDEA of some of the POSSIBILITIES or the history of the way this tends to work than I do. Thanks anyway. Have a magical day!

I know no one could know 100%. Figured MAYBE you all would have an IDEA of some of the POSSIBILITIES or the history of the way this tends to work. Thanks anyway. Have a magical day!

I THINK since know one can KNOW for CERTAIN, she still gave you the best answer she could POSSIBLY give.

October 16-25 give or take a day at the end. Daughter's Girl Scout troop is coming down for the convention. We are staying at AS Music. We will have APs from our August trip. Not planning to do MNSSHP unless the troop does it and then I'll just get a ticket for my daughter. We were not impressed with the party in 2018, no worth the ticket price for us.
I'm not sure how to plan for this trip since it's a group trip. We are not booking with the group since we have APs, but will do a bit of touring with them. I am not able to not have control, I'm sure most of you know how that goes ;)

October 16-25 give or take a day at the end. Daughter's Girl Scout troop is coming down for the convention.

We are coming for the convention too! We will be at AS Sports, maybe we will cross paths on the bus sometime, lol. We are traveling from Alaska (FNGSC). If you want to exchange S.W.A.P.S. let me know:)

We are coming for the convention too! We will be at AS Sports, maybe we will cross paths on the bus sometime, lol. We are traveling from Alaska (FNGSC). If you want to exchange S.W.A.P.S. let me know:)

From Alaska, wow!! We love Sports, as a family we try to get to WDW yearly. We will be staying at Sports in August for two weeks.

I will let you know about th S.W.A.P.S.!

Staying at AKL from 10/17 - 10/23, First time staying at a deluxe so really looking forward to it. Still on the fence about going to MNSSHP as we've done it before and are thinking about trying something new.

Southwest just opened their flight schedules for October, November and we booked our flights!! yasssss!
Finally!

ETA: They had a pretty decent price for my arrival flight (and a perfect nonstop option at the right time) so I got that booked. The dates aren't open for the return flight yet but at least I know I'll get there!

Add us in for 10/8-10/12 at All Star Movies! We were supposed to be there next week, decided to reschedule tonight because of the Coronavirus craziness, and ten minutes after we decided we saw the park closure announcement. I already switched our flights and tried to call Disney but couldn’t get through... will keep trying this weekend.

Hi all! Looks like we will be joining the October 2020 group with an October 14-23 stay at CBR. We were scheduled to leave March 19th and be there through the end of March, but needless to say, our trip was canceled. Everyone has said this is a busy time with fall break and the parks will be super crowded, but if we were going during spring break crowds (and did last year too), I'm sure we will be fine. :) So here's to two rounds of ADRs and FPs!

Add us in for 10/8-10/12 at All Star Movies! We were supposed to be there next week, decided to reschedule tonight because of the Coronavirus craziness, and ten minutes after we decided we saw the park closure announcement. I already switched our flights and tried to call Disney but couldn’t get through... will keep trying this weekend.

Hey fellow Marcher!

I'll be rebooking for mid-October; just waiting for new quotes from my TA. We were supposed to be there 3/21-3/28 at Poly and we're pretty disappointed but looking forward to going to MNSSHP! Not sure of exact dates yet or where we're staying, but seriously hoping it all works out.

I'll be rebooking for mid-October; just waiting for new quotes from my TA. We were supposed to be there 3/21-3/28 at Poly and we're pretty disappointed but looking forward to going to MNSSHP! Not sure of exact dates yet or where we're staying, but seriously hoping it all works out.

Fellow March'er here too...we went from a six-day countdown to a 215 day countdown..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts