Official October 2020 Thread!

It felt like a gut punch, right? But at least we are rescheduling and not canceling outright!

yep!!!! And in another crazy turn of events we have to use our airline tickets before August so it was a quick stop in October’s group and I’m now a Juner. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Joining in here - another deflector from the April trip group. We're booked Oct 19-30. Staying onsite first 4 days, then moving to Wyndham Bonnet Creek.
we've never gone in the fall, so I've got some reading to do!

Welcome all! I'll be adding people in slowly - I'm out of work until the end of the month which means it's a tiny bit harder for me to update the main page but I'll get it up :)

Sorry all who had to defect from March and April!

Just got the confirmations from our TA; we will be at Pop October 10-17. Disappointed to cancel for April, but now I have 7 more months to plan!

We'll be at AKL from 10/12 to 10/20! We're definitely doing MNSSHP - we were supposed to VAH on our March trip, but I think this will be even better! I swear I've completely forgotten how to plan... I can't remember how I decided which parks to do on which days. Did I make ADRs first and *then* decide on parks? That can't be right. I know I want to avoid MK on party days, but other than that I have no idea. I've built a day in to visit family who lives nearby-ish, and we're going to skip the parks on the day we do MNSSHP, but that's the extent of my plan. ADRs in 28 days!

Anyone else having anxiety that crowds are going to be a lot higher now in October due to the park closures? I feel awful for all the people that had to cancel or change their trip, but at the same time the selfish part of me is now worried that the crowds will be insane in October and November. The highest crowd levels according to touring plans was my arrival day of a 6, with a range of 2 to 5 the rest of the trip.

Hi all! I am also a rebooker... had a May trip planned for my 40th birthday with 14 family members which I was SO excited for... but DD has asthma and even if the parks are reopened, I don't think it would be worth it. We are booked Oct 20-28 at CBR... planning on spending DD's birthday at MNSSHP if my dates are correct! :)

I have never been in October before, but have done November several times. I really wanted to do Halloween and MNSSHP and our flights were only good through 10/30 so I am SO GLAD it all worked out and we were able to get rebooked! I haven't stayed at CBR since I was a teen.. we usually rent DVC points so this will be something new for us. I am SUPER excited about all the updates and the Skyliner!

I'm sorry we are all crashing your party! I am hoping the crowds will not be too bad, but I guess in light of everything going on, personally I'll take a crowded park over no park!!! It's been really hard to have to reschedule and give up on months of planning. But I came over here because I need something to look forward to over the next few weeks/months. :goodvibes

I’m joining in! My March trip was just cancelled, but we already had this one booked anyway.

We will be there October 6-12 and staying at POFQ. We'll be celebrating my DD’s 17th birthday and my five year old niece’s very first trip!

We switched resorts and added a day to our October trip. We were at the Boardwalk and now we are at the Yacht Club.
new trip info:

Wood Nymph - Oct 24 -30 Yacht Club

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter