*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

Jumping in here from a canceled 2020 trip. Why not reschedule for WDW 50th anniversary month! Hoping for October 9-17, not sure on the resort just yet. :groom:

Just checking in to see how everyone's plans are going. I know it's tough to plan when there are a lot of unknowns right now. I don't even have dates and a list of everyone going yet so it's hard for me to even start planning anything. Throw in all the unknowns about the parks and I basically have no info.

Well now after posting that our dates may change to June 2021 so I'm not sure which post I'll officially be on HaHa.

With all this uncertainty this year, I'm very happy to have plans October of '21.

Last edited:

Weird question, did they run deals on hotel rooms for the 25th or am I dreaming? Trying to decide if I should book a group deal or go with Disney. After this year, I find it hard to believe that Disney would offer any kind of discounts for the 50th.

Seems my dates have changed again so I'm off to join the March 2021 post. Hope you all enjoy being there for the 50th celebration.

We were able to book 499 days out and are booked September 29-October 3 an Pop. Hoping to maybe add a day or two more, and maybe look at renting DVC instead but at least got a room. Its going to be pricey once they reopen.

How far in advance should you make your Park Pass reservations? We already have a room only reservation for Sept 28 to October 8th Club Level if that will even be available. I will switch from room only to Package whenever we need to do the Park reservations. So what is everyone doing?

How far in advance should you make your Park Pass reservations? We already have a room only reservation for Sept 28 to October 8th Club Level if that will even be available. I will switch from room only to Package whenever we need to do the Park reservations. So what is everyone doing?
I was able to make my park pass reservations for my 10/7 trip when I booked today.

I am online purchasing tickets so I can reserve my days, it is giving me park hopper option? I thought there was no hopping :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter