***Official September 2021 Thread***

Yes we have AC and even a mini wet bath with a cassette toilet. We have been looking at buying some sort of reflective cover but we almost always camp under tree cover. But for Florida that would be a requirement! I think another thing we would need would be a portable freezer. The pup only has a small fridge.
Sounds like yours is very similar to what we had. We borrowed my parents portable fridge cooler thing - we kept that outside with drinks in it and left the camper fridge for the perishables. Worked out well. We got the Reflectix roll at Lowe's - price wasn't too bad - and cut sections and taped them togehter to make panels that fit on top of the bunk canvas. We used binder clips to hold it in place and it really worked very well.

Hey guys! I said it in the FB group, but could you add me here too? We rescheduled for September 11th-19th 2021 at Beach Club. We’re pretty bummed out about canceling this year, but it was the right choice for us. Especially with a 5 year old in tow wanting to see her favorite princesses. Hopefully things are back to (mostly) normal by the time we go.

Popping over from the 2020 thread . Moved to the same week next year - Sept 12-18. Was WL but can’t book that now so CR garden wing. Hoping to move back to WL - will just have to wait and see. Hoping we are closer to normal next year !

We haven’t changed with Disney just yet. I’m holding off to see if they close again and hope we can keep our awesome upgrade. I highly doubt it, but I’m not in a rush to move things just yet. I’ll probably move it a couple weeks before we were suppose to be there.

Well, I think we decided we will take next year off from Disney :( The ups and downs of planning this year's trip have worn us out. If for some reason we end up canceling our trip in 30 days or if we win that big lottery and don't have to work anymore then I will put us back on the list :) Doubt that will happen though. I will still keep the list updated and follow along with everyone planning. Really hoping by 2022 everything will be back to normal.

So our Facebook group that started as 2020 then we added 2021 will also be extended to 2022 :)

Well, I think we decided we will take next year off from Disney :( The ups and downs of planning this year's trip have worn us out. If for some reason we end up canceling our trip in 30 days or if we win that big lottery and don't have to work anymore then I will put us back on the list :) Doubt that will happen though. I will still keep the list updated and follow along with everyone planning. Really hoping by 2022 everything will be back to normal.

So our Facebook group that started as 2020 then we added 2021 will also be extended to 2022 :)
It has certainly been exhausting. I don’t blame you for cancelling.

Anyone at the 365 day countdown? Just having a reservation on the books, even though it’s a year away, helps my mental health 💕
I’m sketching out plans for a few potential scenarios!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter