***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

GOING!!! Dec 1 to 6 (Now 4 to 10)

Because of the new parking charges I have decided to stay off site for the first time. I have an AP now and will rent a car. Even with that added expense looks like I will save a lot of money. My first time for Christmas in 10 years.

EDIT: just booked a motel Dec 4 to 10. I had a "weekend free" code from the car rental so moved the days. With the motel (near Celebration) and the car I'm all in for what a 3 night stay at FQ (my usual resort) would be.

Last edited:
December 15-21 for us! We just settled on dates and I'm still exploring resorts so I'll update when I know where we are staying. We've never been at Christmas because so I am stoked!

We bit the bullet and decided on THE CONTEMPORARY!!!! I can not believe we are staying there in a theme park view. It's like a dream come true for us! We also added a day to the end so we're Dec 15-22.

Bought our MVMCP tickets already for December 6th! I spent a little over 20 minutes on hold, but really, that's better than I was expecting when I decided to call at lunch time of the first day they were on sale. The lady on the phone was so cute when I told her it's been 20 years since I've been to the Christmas party :cutie:

Bought our MVMCP tickets already for December 6th! I spent a little over 20 minutes on hold, but really, that's better than I was expecting when I decided to call at lunch time of the first day they were on sale. The lady on the phone was so cute when I told her it's been 20 years since I've been to the Christmas party :cutie:
Do I need to get tickets ASAP? Do they generally sell out?

Do I need to get tickets ASAP? Do they generally sell out?

Honestly, I have no idea. This is the first time in 20 years I'll be attending a party, and the last time, I was 10 years old so I had no idea how the tickets worked, LOL! I just went ahead and got ours because I'm super-Type-A and need everything squared away as soon as possible for my own peace of mind. Hopefully someone else can chime in and answer your question though!

Honestly, I have no idea. This is the first time in 20 years I'll be attending a party, and the last time, I was 10 years old so I had no idea how the tickets worked, LOL! I just went ahead and got ours because I'm super-Type-A and need everything squared away as soon as possible for my own peace of mind. Hopefully someone else can chime in and answer your question though!
Haha, gotcha. Thanks! Have a great time :)

looks like we will be taking a trip back to Disney:) oh so happy, just wish id booked the bb last year. travel dates look to be Dec.8-15 resort TBD(probably POP)

Welcome! You will love it here! Lots of great information and lots of great people that are happy to answer questions. The week you are going will be fantastic! We are going the first week of December also. It's our favorite time of year to go. Happy planning!

Dec.4-11,2018

Hi everyone, I’m brand new here! Looking forward to meeting new people that love Disney like I do! LOL
:welcome: to DISboards, SDDisneyFan! You’ve been merged to the December 2018 thread where DISers are planning their December trips. Everyone will be happy to help you plan! :-)

Welcome! You will love it here! Lots of great information and lots of great people that are happy to answer questions. The week you are going will be fantastic! We are going the first week of December also. It's our favorite time of year to go. Happy planning!

Thank you! So glad I found this board!
Also we will be staying at All Star Music

So excited to be planning for December. Have not booked yet.
Waiting to see what discounts come up first. I am looking at dec 7-16 :yay: We have only ever been in late August and I am looking forward to seeing the parks done up for the holidays.

For those who have been in December before....do the restaurants get decorated for the holidays? If so, are there any that stand out as being really well done?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!