Official Wine & Dine 2018

Last edited:

Taylor Forking Dayne. I mean come on. Why don’t they schedule someone good for W&D race weekend. #sorryTaylor

For my money, of which Disney gets plenty, Garden Rocks is a much more appealing concert series than Eat to the Beat. We’re going to see the Guess Who in a few weeks. I’ve made trips to see The Orchestra (huge ELO fan) and Little River Band in the past. Still kicking myself that I didn’t make the trip to see Alan Parsons Project a couple of years ago. The only Eat to the Beat artist I’d go out of my way to see is Starship.

For my money, of which Disney gets plenty, Garden Rocks is a much more appealing concert series than Eat to the Beat. We’re going to see the Guess Who in a few weeks. I’ve made trips to see The Orchestra (huge ELO fan) and Little River Band in the past. Still kicking myself that I didn’t make the trip to see Alan Parsons Project a couple of years ago. The only Eat to the Beat artist I’d go out of my way to see is Starship.

I kinda agree - but the thing that sucks about Garden Rocks is music is only on the weekends, not weekdays. At least Eat to the Beat has a music act every day during the festival, whether I'm good/bad/indifferent about them. I like going and just sitting on the fountain in front of AA with a drink and just people-watching during the shows - it's pretty fun. Plus, being at Disney listening to live music is better than whatever else I could be doing that night, so ...

I kinda agree - but the thing that sucks about Garden Rocks is music is only on the weekends, not weekdays. At least Eat to the Beat has a music act every day during the festival, whether I'm good/bad/indifferent about them. I like going and just sitting on the fountain in front of AA with a drink and just people-watching during the shows - it's pretty fun. Plus, being at Disney listening to live music is better than whatever else I could be doing that night, so ...

We’re generally there over weekends so that doesn’t affect us much. I will say that one of our favorite concerts we weren’t in the stage area, either. We were sitting in front of the American Adventure eating lobster rolls and listening to Starship.

Hopefully the TBD for Nov 1st to 2nd is someone amazing.

I wish! I feel like it's never anyone I want to see!

Taylor Forking Dayne. I mean come on. Why don’t they schedule someone good for W&D race weekend. #sorryTaylor

For serious!

Umm...the lineup dates don't match https://wdwnt.com/2018/04/lineup-an...wine-festival-eat-to-the-beat-concert-series/

The list the dis put out matches the one on chip & co though.

DPB list. (I haven't compared it to Chip or Dis, but this is straight from the Mouse's mouth) . https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...8-epcot-international-food-and-wine-festival/

I'm missing Hanson by 1 day! I'm so sad. It also is a day I know I can't get off work.
Third year in a row I’m missing them by a day or two because I’m already taking off for wine and dine and need at least some days of work... unless I take a half day and spend Wednesday night off property

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter