Official Wine & Dine 2018

I have a race start question about the 5K. Are there corrals or does everyone start at the same time? I know one of the questions at registration was anticipated time. Mine is faster than my wife's but I want to stay with her so we can take pictures and stuff.

I have a race start question about the 5K. Are there corrals or does everyone start at the same time? I know one of the questions at registration was anticipated time. Mine is faster than my wife's but I want to stay with her so we can take pictures and stuff.
Corrals, A-F. If you are placed in different corrals you can move back to her corral but she cannot move up to yours.

Okay so I am coming home November 5th. Flights from $170 and up (unless I want to leave at 5AM no thank you). Flights on November 6th? $99.....

Stupid Southwest.
That stinks. I had to change my flight for the 1st and the only flight that would get me in before the expo was $260 when all was said and done.:headache:

That stinks. I had to change my flight for the 1st and the only flight that would get me in before the expo was $260 when all was said and done.:headache:
That sucks. I am less than thrilled. I’ve never had this problem in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter