Oh my heck, I might get to go!

Mississippianna

Still loving Disney World like a 6-year-old
Hi! I'm SO late to the game on planning for this, but never dreamed I'd go on a Podcast cruise.

My husband and I have been talking a lot these past couple weeks about how much we'd love to go on a Disney cruise, and I have lured him in with what a good deal this December cruise will be. So, I requested a quote from DU today! When I submitted the form, I got out of the office emails from Kevin and John. Haha!

Now, if we can really do this, I'll have to break it to him somehow that it's a Podcast Cruise. I know he's going to be interested in whatever special guests John has planned. He's a Disney fan, but just doesn't listen to the podcast. Yet. Hmmm...

Hi! I'm SO late to the game on planning for this, but never dreamed I'd go on a Podcast cruise.

My husband and I have been talking a lot these past couple weeks about how much we'd love to go on a Disney cruise, and I have lured him in with what a good deal this December cruise will be. So, I requested a quote from DU today! When I submitted the form, I got out of the office emails from Kevin and John. Haha!

Now, if we can really do this, I'll have to break it to him somehow that it's a Podcast Cruise. I know he's going to be interested in whatever special guests John has planned. He's a Disney fan, but just doesn't listen to the podcast. Yet. Hmmm...

First off, party: Welcome!! party:

Second, you are by no means late for anything! We are still almost 8 months away from sailing, plenty of time to catch DH up on things, or twist his arm. But he hopefully won't need too much of that.

Stop by some of the other threads and get to know your fellow cruisers! Join in on our wild rumpus and chatter. Most importantly, if you have a question, please, please, please, please, PLEASE ask. Chances are if you are wondering about it, someone else is/has too. And since part of the purpose behind the boards is to share information, might as well tap any knowledge you can.:goodvibes

Thank you so much! I've been a listener for a few years, but have really only lurked on the boards. I just know I won't know anybody, but that is a long way off, so that could change. Just knowing about the amazing events that were planned for the last Podcast cruise, has me so excited for the possibility that 2.0 could be our first cruise ever.

I didn't know anyone prior to PCC 1.0.

However, the cruise changed all that.

Now I go see my DIS friends whenever I can, whether it be in our mecca of WDW or Chicago or Indianapolis or Hershey or wherever...

And it gave me a chance to meet people from all walks of life that I would not ordinarily have the pleasure of interacting with.

First, let me say WELCOME !!!! I wasn't on PCC 1.0, and I've never cruised before, but I am so excited to go on this one. I don't know anyone personally, but I have gotten to know some of them via the boards and on facebook....I can't wait to meet my new friends in person in December. There is also a number of things going on pre and post cruise, so if your schedule allows, try to get in on some of them. I'm hosting a mini DIS meet on the Friday before to go to MVMCP (providing they have it that night), and then there's a meet at Boardwalk on Saturday...some people have spoken about going to other things too...can't think of them off the top of my head right now tho...and there's another group going to MVMCP after the cruise, and DATW at EPCOT...so join in if you can. Can't wait to meet you. :cheer2:

Welcome aboard..:dance3:

Didn't know about podcast til Feb, let alone the cruise. Haven't met anyone in person. All that will change in Sep.. :cool1: So far, DIS folks are so friendly.

I didn't know anyone prior to PCC 1.0.

However, the cruise changed all that.

Now I go see my DIS friends whenever I can, whether it be in our mecca of WDW or Chicago or Indianapolis or Hershey or wherever...

And it gave me a chance to meet people from all walks of life that I would not ordinarily have the pleasure of interacting with.

Todd - You are going to Hershey??? Did I know this???

Thanks y'all! Meetups beforehand would be so fun, and so would MVMCP. I'm definitely getting the friendly vibe here. Kevin's right, you just have to come here and introduce yourself!

We'll see if we can afford both and if we can stand to leave DD with my mom for longer than 4 nights. Part of this is that we want to try a cruise just us before we bring her along.

Thanks y'all! Meetups beforehand would be so fun, and so would MVMCP. I'm definitely getting the friendly vibe here. Kevin's right, you just have to come here and introduce yourself!

We'll see if we can afford both and if we can stand to leave DD with my mom for longer than 4 nights. Part of this is that we want to try a cruise just us before we bring her along.

Once it gets a bit closer (probably July or August) there will be firmer events. Someone who likes lists and organizing (could be me) will make a list and keep it current in order to keep things easy.

And this will be a great cruise to 'try out'.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter