Ohana, adding 6th person to a ADR for 5

rochmom4

Mouseketeer
Our son's girlfriend will be able to join us for our trip over spring break. We had an ADR for Ohana for a table of 5 and now need a table for 6. There is nothing available at this time. Do you think we will be able to walk up and ask them to add another seat?

Our son's girlfriend will be able to join us for our trip over spring break. We had an ADR for Ohana for a table of 5 and now need a table for 6. There is nothing available at this time. Do you think we will be able to walk up and ask them to add another seat?

Generally speaking I don't think it's possible to add people last minute (especially at something like Ohana). Were you able to find a seating for 6 at times near your time? The other possibility is to break up in a group of 4 and a group of 2 and see if that works, granted there's no guarantee you'd be seated together if you broke up like that.

Keep checking for a new reservation, but if nothing pops up I would just show up early and ask to add one. Chances are they will be able to accommodate you, especially going from an odd number to an even number.

I've been checking for awhile. Unfortunately, no availability. I will keep on checking but will probably show up early and ask to add one if needed. Thanks.

I've been checking for awhile. Unfortunately, no availability. I will keep on checking but will probably show up early and ask to add one if needed. Thanks.
Have you set an alert with Touring Plans reservation finder? If not, I highly recommend doing so. I've got lots of great ADRs that way.

Call Guest Services. They can actually do things like this if it is physically possible.

The similar story that I always tell is about one of our reservations at CRT.

When I made the reservation, my husband didn't want to be included. I spent the next 6 months asking him every now and then - but he always was adamant about not wanting to go. So....in the car driving down, he suddenly wants to go. Geez. I check the app - he can't be added. I check the computer - he can't be added. When we got there I went to Guest Services - they added him. I would call them.

I am assuming that you have tried modifying the number of people yourself.

Going from odd to even is usually safe

Keep trying and if you can't send them to the food court :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter