Ohana at Poly

typhoon canada

Earning My Ears
:smooth: Can some one tell me what is a good time to make a reservation for in October because I would like to know what time is the boat light parade at and good location to see it from.
I have read the reviews for this restaurant and it looks good to me. I found out about the boat parade from someone's comments.

Only 9 1/2 weeks left :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Can hardly wait.

It depends on when in October you are going due to Daylight Savings Time (it has to be dark to see the Pageant!). The first time we ate at Ohana's it was December and we had PS's at 6:30 or so. The Pageant crossed by around 8, I think. I'd say go for an hour after dark or so.

Erin :D

mrsltg...do you remember if there were fireworks the night you were there? i was hoping for a 7:00 ps, since fireworks will probably be at the MK at 9:00 that night... any advice would be great! ;)

:rolleyes: Oh no. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I read somewhere that you can see the fireworks from the Ohana
restaurant if you ask for a window table. Is this so and can you see the Electric Water Parade too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should we have dinner and plan on being on the beach to watch the parade and Fireworks. :rolleyes:

Which come first the Fireworks or the Parade.
I am pretty sure that in October it is dark by 7pm.

Help with this question :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter