'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

This is great!! :laughing: But Fantasyland is much more fun than the real world, Dad!

The last time I was at Disney I bought the t shirt that said "I Live in Fantasyland" Hahaha.

That's awesome! I'm not surprised with how creative she is with her Disney-bounding!

She is definitely the creative one!

What can I say? We know how to eat well up here. :laughing:

You sure do! I have to go again!

Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear that!

Thank you! He's doing better now!

:lmao: What kind of Fairy God Auntie are you?

One who knows her priorities, I guess.

Of course...one who wakes up at 6:30am to make FP+ 60 days in advance and doesn't want to waste them!

Glad you stayed. You were obviously needed.

Cute! Nice job! :thumbsup2

Thank you! Guess it was good I stayed afterall!

Yeah, what's with that? I agree with her. I hope you carry it now!

Yes...working on that!

Looks like me after a hard day touring a park.

Minus the stroller, right? :)

It's the famous card!!

Yes!!! It is!!

So happy to see an update here from you. So sorry to read about your dad's health issues. Watching a parent suffer is very difficult and stressful. :( I hope he's doing much better. Cancer sucks.

Thank you so much! Yes cancer sucks indeed. :( I'm so sorry for your battles as well. It must be so hard for your family. As you said, healing in your happy place is what keeps us going! We also have the DISboards and it's been wonderful! :hug:

LOVE the auntie makeover...how cute! What a great day so far and can't wait to read more. Really makes me want to go back myself, tempting as it is with APs, but I'm going to try to hold off until April or May....I think. Too much going on with our family also right now that escaping just isn't an option.

Thanks! I tried my best, LOL. I really wanted to go to WDW in the first half of this year, but we just have other plans. I was so close to pulling the trigger for a few days in May as a solo trip but it actually is pretty expensive to go then so I will just wait until Sept which is our only trip this year! Can you imagine...7 trips last year and only 1 this year...I am totally feeling the Post WDW Blues...

I hope your dad is continuing to improve! Thinking of you guys. It's hard, and it sucks :hug:

Thank you so much!! :hug:

Adorable! The best kind of makeover! pixiedust:

Thank you! I tried, LOL!

You should travel with Zack... he actually forgot where some of his clothes was on our honeymoon... :confused3

Haha that's like Steve! He doesn't do any packing anyways or else he'd just forget everything!

The backgrounds are so fun! They are too cute!

They are! You can totally do them yourself too just by going to Disney Springs to the Photopass area next to the Co Op Marketplace and they will gladly take pictures of you with any backdrop you want.

I miss it! I'll probably cry looking at the track in Disneyland in a couple months...

You won't, you'll be having too much fun on RSR!!! I miss that ride so much too! I am thinking I need to go to Disneyland again...

That card is so cute! I took my Christmas card to work to show off... :)

Aww that's sweet! She is really talented. I don't know where she gets it from because neither one of my sisters nor me nor my parents are that crafty or artsy!

Do you remember the Art Stuff line at Bath and Body Works??

I think I may know what you are talking about!

I'm so sorry to hear about your father's health issue. I'm a pretty quiet TR reader but just wanted to pop up and give my best wishes for his continuing recovery!

Thank you so much! I really apprecaite it and thanks for reading! :)

I'm glad to hear your dad is doing better. I know it's a long road and he's lucky to have a good support network but it's very difficult all the same.

Those make overs are truly adorable!!!:love:

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me. :hug:

They are! Have your girls done BBB yet?

I know I missed an update or two (on EVERYONE'S TR's.....) but I'm just now seeing the update about your dad. I'm so sorry, Su-Lynn, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I truly hope he recovers and is home soon, comfortable and better able to spend time with all of you :hug:

Thank you so much Ariane! I really appreciate all the support and the the kind words. It means so much to me! :hug:
I hope he'll be coming home soon! He literally says he's checking himself out of the rehab center on Friday...hahaha, provided the doctor clears him though!
Adorable! I guess at this point I have to admit it: you're a better Auntie than I am :worship:

Haha, well that's because you don't have girls to practice on!
:)

I love the backdrop for her! I didn't realize they have those at BBB, but then again........boys :rolleyes:

The girls all look so cute in their Princess dresses but they MUST be so hot!!! They should make really cute Princess sundress and sell them down there, I think they'd make a killing.

Yup, you can actually do the pictures, just go to the Photopass center next to the Marketplace Co-op and if there's no one there then you can have them take pictures of you with any backdrop. I've some with Star Wars, and PoC and the Castle too!

I agree, those dresses are so hot and itchy...they need to make some summer-y ones!

So sad to hear about your Dad :( Glad to hear he's making some progress in the right direction now at least!!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :hug:

Love this Princessy Morning with the girls!! I wish they'd let ME go to BBB!!! But sadly, a little pixie dust in the hair is as close as I'll ever get I'm afraid. Can't wait to see how everyone enjoyed CRT. It is really one of our favorites, and all because I have a little boy who just can't get enough of Cinderella :)

Chunkysis really wanted to go to BBB too but guess she is too old, hahaha. Maybe I should give her a makeover next time.
That is so sweet your boy loves Cinderella! Poor Bryan is in a family full of girls, so there's like 90% girl toys and 10% boy toys. He says his favorite color is pink, LOL!

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and glad he is doing better. So hard to juggle with all that life throws at you! I hope he continues to do well and things smooth out soon. Big hugs!

Yes I think the universe has told me I now need to carry glitter with me everywhere.
And yes I remember those roll on glitter things. I can't find them either! They have some on amazon but I don't think they are the right ones - like the ones I remember as a kid. :(

Yes! When we went on our first or second trip I was looking for them and found ones on Amazon, but they weren't the same in the picture. It's like they don't exist anymore. I did bring hair glitter the first few trips, but it leaves a mess wherever you put it on, and it doesn't show up well in my hair at least.

I’m glad your Dad is continuing to improve :hug:

Your nieces are so cute and I love their makeovers
CS strikes again with another adorable dress
I love your outfit too you!
That’s great you got to meet up with @MeghanEmily
The card CS made is so nice she’s very talented

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. He's lucky to have such a great family support system.

The card that your sister made is amazing! So beautiful!

I love this idea!!
Why thank you, I do think it's one of my better ones :laughing:

My retirement goal is to be a safari truck driver or a jungle skipper, but they don't seem to have many older CMs doing these jobs, so I think I might be out of luck
YES! Don't give up on your dreams... maybe you can just start changing the driver/skipper demographic :rotfl:

I am just now catching up on the dis and wanted to say I am so sorry about your dad. I am glad to also read he is doing better! I will be keeping him in my prayers.

I need to go back and read about your dad.

All of the girls makeovers look awesome. You did a great job! It's tough being all made up when it is so hot out

What a great meet. The card your sister made is great

:goodvibes

First off, I just want to add that I am glad to hear that your father seems to be doing better and better. As with everyone else here, I will be thinking of him!

so we were all split up again.
I do love that you were all willing to split up and do what everyone wanted to do and/or needed to do. It it the key to surviving Disney with a big group, I think.

She loved her look, although she didn’t understand why I don’t carry around with glitter on a regular basis. :rotfl:
Great Job! But really... no glitter... I saw your back and forth with @Raeven. I haven't seen the roll on, but Martha Stewart has a glow in the dark glitter that I use for the girls at home. I was going to bring it to Disney as Tinkerbell dust but I didn't think Mousekeeping would appreciate that.

dwtc2aCTXqqv97XsMavEnAT5JkwaGfkSL6gKxtPXDUYTnHBUHEzv_773pKyczHn-7nUPrXCoL-RuYuWAJQY3lMgMxDw0RLyPY8UnvrheyYLCBlIyV6nV57pkdGyAb8IuPsBQIqk9tml3VFqIW51allGQuXXstC4I2bwagKMmVj2NbcvP1tgKnBuaNukHjDQQA3T2A5cVoukcDaa0sJpS_UdJGFGSAXXC6bQ6ZvPQgvHcGH9BItGAyt6LZsqJWPakxRJeC_DZURDVdBc3c6OLZRLZhgy_UX7oINg5_AA5omKzgn5MTut9Vi14HZ-GGiVyBuajM3Md_biEmsY0PNbAb33uaJZJ1UZupEE9CmD2ZZjrgiDjndVutrix1emr5sjKNJ9DXAylosxU5d_XYW8xNuA9YVyeLMYUpO8L-4Gd5Z4kuAaOOO2YQYtw_BEtRg4pZpM9wbJWpOhNt4GKO-e2s4nbBVSgHuOuGomjOqzLIDjBoFqFohGublZ0JRn_EqfrMVSd2XC_6eoa1F_hb2SiP3YkK1gPT2lRq98FWMEtLY0uAJd3mVYUDKLcixWS4IV3e02UH5u_KeQDCS-BhnNKp7JLBp4AYyQphyc29klz=w825-h550-no
Love the picture of all the girls!

Love it!

They look fantastic!

Does she sell them? Or just for family and friends? That is really amazing!

So she insisted that I get Bryan the white fidget spinner instead of the black one, and she made sure to tell me at least 3 times! Which really just means, she's gonna end up with the white fidget spinner. LOL
We are a fidget spinner free house! Cause if we weren't we would have way too many of them. The girls school banned them.

My retirement goal is to be Mrs. Potts... maybe yours can be BBB ;)

I love this idea!!

My retirement goal is to be a safari truck driver or a jungle skipper, but they don't seem to have many older CMs doing these jobs, so I think I might be out of luck
I love this idea as well. I think I would want to be a Jungle Skipper. Tell cheesy jokes all day.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and glad he is doing better. So hard to juggle with all that life throws at you! I hope he continues to do well and things smooth out soon. Big hugs!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I will do an update on him in my next post but he is doing much better, thank you!

Very glad to hear that!

Thank you! He is too!

No. Stroller included!

I have GOT to see photo evidence!!

Yes! When we went on our first or second trip I was looking for them and found ones on Amazon, but they weren't the same in the picture. It's like they don't exist anymore. I did bring hair glitter the first few trips, but it leaves a mess wherever you put it on, and it doesn't show up well in my hair at least.

It's too bad, they really need to make a comeback!
Hair glitter doesn't work that well! It ends up mostly on my scalp which is just a pain to get out!

My retirement goal is to be Mrs. Potts... maybe yours can be BBB ;)

That would be a good job...stay indoors, do hair and make-up, make kids look pretty, have unlimited stash of pixie dust....hmm I'm IN!!!!!
In all honesty, it's long overdue :laughing:

Yes you're right! Must go on glitter shopping spree....

Well I think in a few decades you just need to set a trend. I'd come see you! Although I am much older than you so I'd probably need help getting on the boat by then! LOL.

I’m glad your Dad is continuing to improve :hug:

Thank you so much!! :hug:

Your nieces are so cute and I love their makeovers

Thank you! They were so cute with their dresses and updos!

CS strikes again with another adorable dress
I love your outfit too you!

Thank you!

That’s great you got to meet up with @MeghanEmily
The card CS made is so nice she’s very talented

Always a great day when you can say you met up with @MeghanEmily!
Thank you! My sister is super talented! The only one in our family! Although Eva is taking after her, she loves crafts and drawing!

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. He's lucky to have such a great family support system.

The card that your sister made is amazing! So beautiful!

Thank you so much!

YES! Don't give up on your dreams... maybe you can just start changing the driver/skipper demographic :rotfl:

Word!! She still has some ways to go before she hits senior level though...I may have a better shot since I will be a senior before any of you. I will pave the way for old skippers!!

I am just now catching up on the dis and wanted to say I am so sorry about your dad. I am glad to also read he is doing better! I will be keeping him in my prayers.

Thank you so much Heidi!! :hug:

All of the girls makeovers look awesome. You did a great job! It's tough being all made up when it is so hot out

What a great meet. The card your sister made is great

Thank you! Yup it was so hot everything melted in about 30 minutes, LOL.

Thank you! It was a great Dismeet!

First off, I just want to add that I am glad to hear that your father seems to be doing better and better. As with everyone else here, I will be thinking of him!

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it! :hug:

I do love that you were all willing to split up and do what everyone wanted to do and/or needed to do. It it the key to surviving Disney with a big group, I think.

Absolutely! I think it provided us all moments of sanity!

Great Job! But really... no glitter... I saw your back and forth with @Raeven. I haven't seen the roll on, but Martha Stewart has a glow in the dark glitter that I use for the girls at home. I was going to bring it to Disney as Tinkerbell dust but I didn't think Mousekeeping would appreciate that.

Haha yeah I need to start carrying glitter on me!! I'll check out the Martha Stewart glitter! It sounds like the girls would love them (and me)!

Love the picture of all the girls!

Thank you! We were doing our best princess pose.

They look fantastic!

They do!

Does she sell them? Or just for family and friends? That is really amazing!

Yup! She has an etsy store: www.thepapercrown.com if you use the code "PAPERCROWNFRIENDS" you will get 15% off. :)
And also an instagram showcasing all her crafts here.

We are a fidget spinner free house! Cause if we weren't we would have way too many of them. The girls school banned them.

Yeah all the schools banned them here but Caylee and Bryan just keep wanting them. Crazies.

I love this idea as well. I think I would want to be a Jungle Skipper. Tell cheesy jokes all day.

I'd love that job too except in the summer months. I feel like I'd need a job indoors...ah yes, BBB Fairy Godmothers!

I met one last trip enjoying Epcot. He was definitely... older. You never know. He had to wait 6 months to get the job, but he got his dream job.

Good to know!!!

Hi everyone! A lot of you have neen asking about my sister's cards. She does make cards on the side and has an instagram where she displays all the cards she creates: The Paper Crown NYC instagram
She also has her own Etsy site where she sells her cards: The Paper Crown Online Store
She is offering my disboard friends and family a code of 15% off your order with the code: PAPERCROWNFRIENDS
Feel free to take a look. Each card is hand-crafted and done with love! :)

Also, an update on our dad - he is back home now and has been for almost a week! He is feeling much better. Albeit a bit lighter. He lost about 35 pounds in the last month alone, but he is doing much better on the new treatment and meds. He looks and feels much healthier and is getting back into his regular routine. Only time will tell if this pattern of good will continue but so far it looks promising. Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes, prayers, and pixie dust. It was much needed and we are forever grateful, thank you! :grouphug:

Day 7 Part 2: A Royal Family Feast

The time has come to celebrate the birthday girls with the ultimate princess lunch with Cinderella and friends! We gathered at the base of CRT and checked in and got on line to meet with Cinderella herself.

2wTYLzS09U5IeYFQy-sl0okJfoV5VSFkvzieWDiZjG09vkuUHHFzD_VnNal4BzSqQtNzri7GofxPtwze0XHe7dmXLp5mNQ3MOfq8FcY8zqeUdzhzotnz_eGZ_kaotZwt6S4N1-66Na4Do_c1VG8Eo6ziqID0zU-c_BWJNhlDy0u1zVvLmX5j1x7G64AQYpwq6Qq5oixGZwL1z4Uzcm9gOGiGmnKbcqlpIbJM1uPDIA3DwkheQiyFscL85JDrQvJZeIvfA5KYTGnTX2Rou9q5M3CoGwgu1ec4QKzf6Z8_jrzCkn0d-4RDSc5aFRQ4YsUAftbysZJfkHX3PxbAM8T_86YyhQ5_PLUsRujuGluinLjR3Jp5cDOJyI_VFTI1xIOctecuIiCOhQJ3xJGH_YvCzaT--PxcD9y9AhHdhE6tYQ56gZPsQs-reKt5tRj-166F9mU8_6xkPoO_SzyOu6qcgaUwPmx84koCcFAfsFb1ASbAdb4ypSoqQ67Gh190r6y_TJCSn9KK8M85aYSrp-REPW__zrzMgt72XM-QnXRpE4VBpEXJ8kBZZ0kuAYizYOrQsnZ_CD64CIL4UbSe2rNK7-RLvSgupnuUZXhMA13R=w825-h550-no

7keMKSDNXNneun7PSCqjpR8nKEOBRpK56iC3ajJo3a0TWHbkUgwmR-eLjEs6miir0pWozhhCAhPRH2LA_J9hLFigeDBjQ3U2OHvkwwZlCv0sjfbAL4_l8DsSYMkDNKZ_43V4pmBrMXJw2KgAhxdbJPzPebT-UNnJeRHxpKPh5fRpx4J9OIFI_haSkI-3PtP93efeSTKoKpvNu_1SJRpWnSGkUC5lmgFqI2IfGLgayJilEXrndTUDI7B6X-NXP0JGz09D5YkMSjGH-vZ90sBmW3DoxNCDktJbA9hNo-9QmPzfRDV2mqX0tR2iUixV64sy0YAjMF6rGcczGPotXvePO1x9LvKHRTG-artQ3bTZt3icPjNXrBifnSnBDC9XmZ5LnkIHVErYeJ2YWhpXbzZbC_tid9lyzHoQTc0mlgrsfo0I_mtsE4GWBaV-M10pSI1L1gHCyXllVYu7Z4ty8TLswZELjPppR8G_W_wl62yKMIqNIQkyHJuJiePeK5jK8zvhKlapsW3USa7XkWcIIGi_3vjOE7hzY3fZGyA9RpIssoMV6Tnhh8Xp5QvXZz5TSJFCx_-gOEuzABfg45kE2Su9G9Mt0dKwR3d-4wrv4akw=w425-h637-no

u-fsjGO-4Fc893A1lDvM2h_y6gytkwOifxwsJaIDXAHGhYYv6JORfdkxIN9h0neB4VPlPx7j_NLfo1MZJ9WJnjuxQKpbC7uO4UOp6oEGpFkaWs2k8tQEl94o0y5Wv8F_p7kSs7UEgsRi-Hzp2a1MTgImQ-IH0RZ95XiWyQlx8O5xRA1azgxdlMWSyISwcxiCFJdJs0MMpolMeieIRlXysNTNiVrTXMbRGwiy5sdfyLRWh83FSHZTOc4b2FGayl2EkiiXSj6igIknJ5v_9_YXkSgpPV0ZReN9oTjz3BQCARrBasNHfCt77JFFWQhND1EsFK50rh-3YddiKPuzEFWXdg2XqUNAcHnv6cMWvJcYEMz-aFE5W8qfk2L4xwnfpXbAhDxMBCNeqcHWClyV2vnvcXcQTHFQafHQHoqPHFYdYfDGjwrN59guxly723fsS9Wr5R1EvpBBD6pekPBO9ToA8HE_T63-N-kv1e2gWhmTum89gSoklU6AAvzQTFtJEev4PCsukztxxCipyn1CDg48KmDIa97gn10HWlKZfHJsgAXq0qcyeQoGV7ORc6E7301R0QL6iRuBSHZJMJAQplsyqoYmVPxsnU18sTFsE4su=w825-h550-no

Sienna woke up from her slumber! Maybe we should have dressed her up as Sleeping Beauty.

51Z52NUCzSoM7pRJJc1rlhvagYFhPqLjL2m94fWDNTiqrEf2HDoFNgIynNln8MWwTrWDDZMtSAMFMEFkNxFX87r6hVw3Qmb--bW78mMXUwuWuR0h-TwsMxPqIIdM99F8DTX14CbvKsTM6z45RmPtFp-N3iUxq6boNYfHPVWj9aT5oQiMq8bMnBu7lMFvOuiloimfhPMNvk_j4mnwN-iwRemHPiDng4fDUVYctiqtFIhs54bL3lAuZm4b6RsLrQGcKz9le_k-mHsEDgg1gR54X0l0u5DUKPqqR0gt_-9hS91K12S1z6JwlUdW-om7HRPbnihCVhj7dsYphB677hKD9sKwaj45zpFQnQbinuBwnEPdHp98CIng--CAkANnC3wHBU8_bF9ctiZFJQR4mTB8q_qV6M-dGVYdaPkutQaIiU0YhQsaGM_wjB0aw8WZO5Mdx0Wjj-6tJ1S8o7cOWkee4yNHPZ0JwzRAuelEN3EOd5Rx5wcuejqKHPMMzsD8Cx6FB4IHMsuoExTebsAoOcVjhGzyuwXtfN5gIWyNSOe2A6JTM--2K6OaGGQ6IZJZkyWUk2SQ82x65BfDC0KuXtndtjGIv4nf1xvsi-Ekk3cf=w478-h637-no

After this picture she promptly pulled off the bow from her head and refused to wear it again!

Sienna realized someone was wearing the same dress as her. She was not amused.

24kujQ4XtFila_oiHWzDcbVUNgAAH0TOP4_y_UvWkzCPH5Rw6AgoVOrLvaJRQiTTc-mooRS7OdxR4L13DksUVCO-dwVWhnX_KQ38TecUyYZu_X9KAWXMSWpitbje_veySXfdHb8cavC9Kucn4lO_L-_FAowlAFSgzHw-AwZ13NSO3MgFyyIyo0NlNSoDE344m93Kuy_LvKBy9t5UpHEhfGDahhzo2jNLWF50yCsZRgffKZtbvZiQQatVXuwwUv_4_zP8eT16xru-RvdpeFHlBx45ChhdoXRZw9nIry_Vwr1bPgl__9d8xMybM_Whf2q1owORI7AG1QKZizuwKyxA_0WbVVqiKIZJDocp5K3i6OCYwBO4oDgNqz7fJLZmi-w5pPwpje0zZH8Ij7X1kmnv47KOB7STwMLZV8_yJ_Rhd9pumxI0xCQTse7w4l5pGeZeNQOvoBiWR6Jk5NJNy73KmfxnaQWTd_DyRtT1v1BhvHu0N0aR4C0aU7ZOQdfMEqtjtOScG3ED8TPsTBiT5k2ZV_l2h0SyvUCiCtQ5F1zOlJQXr3Z2a6_2ShaRTCUjrQii-oiZ6iYZDCSPkv3d61jDqJb2Fxpk4vLB0rrrdIMB=w825-h550-no

CwiaSlq4UNdraZHUe-SuGRh-fdnouZG8ez2kq4NgoRQsZr9bXR-5ZOAUtfBkk93iHlJccfbiNvGSZi3jEm0W2tVzkrucbzKvpE6q_Z74fFjwx-5b_Y_-1W5ZYAgz6IlW3LwRWOfunL3YM-E4TSKm9ktOQ2gf2tBB1keEpOuI7i68jbfUH_v94MLV0WAZj8Jr4ciJyZcjfqrizjIYWpfj_utCpKmsEuQHVGR0-IQLMnS9pqjn6f8YgURSu3z9po-02jxCVT0qLlEYuFuVnsBFnmvL-z7aI4eNszZ3YXOwLMJuPaP8GXPaA_pJhB4NHET3VQGvHTlfvAzLzDSo2dQ2Wy80rlGEYT1hutO4kZjSLVd9_HC_IuQJExNtHFzyqB9o0xDcAW4zaUh_h0cWAGn8ofiTVFl1JPSdRDuDfPEwGOapGuX9K21MOd-qVuffFU7WpPk6LJedM8zkx5c44sx6wveHs6P2qvsozkbbWFesQTTf-MCKrlnLRgUc9eXWyxnPNUd647HNK629nahvM3T4NGoYX7Pcxq6m2cHXdJGSkCfSCtFbLNVpOkPFm-sRzJeeWMzlOsE3haLlTw3HLcE3z_LcZ1XVQDrsuGHMzJXK=w825-h550-no

Sienna: This imposter dares to hold my hand!

Eva had a blast meeting Cinderella though! And even Caylee had a borderline smile, but only after she gave some ample side-eye.

q0uSKIKz7a9VhKeujnrgyrvXqX_66oBMD9yAfEznZNSa0MV0gO_AapH2NGZqd7Er8HW9WVju9onpKnj4vcAEr1wVd-jC0gRax__kpLkJrQQ1mRlpZmXZ_HM1j4T_D02Hd1rP5LxHAtE3wybtkHpRTxYhqyaL8oMO4zxZEbsYR8O5azKJ5AXwOWhjckBTkFD7bJ5PZBASwiRDdXsA04DLNSoPr4Z4_jb_4mOwoF-ekAmBHqLaWHbS_wAMUX6j86wOb_F2yrRa08UTy3no6rootl1DDizRf0W_p1ULs93OawYOLXhHs8B6HOqcNvFL_nUQFSqv1pJAbbX3xnu7Jlwi5v_6HLuv07rohcjl8WzlkxqJCeOwJQ0oabBz_Gzn_keZI1YZFlP2Fxw-yrXU4AsJwpPMibm0_GYuRHINAhUjMpvVP0V48jCMVWjuCsPHXyYqLDPi047z2q85-_a3gRAcAbwlOlFDpyh2sg78sNA-piVSTwkeDZFjMNKP9YHnIh4so5bvgmP2N0QERfkOxIxYPGCHDoH8zq22kw2RvLRsKgfJrXCkL6vvWuC8JKpiO8n9RL5rSuHPMitL78TRKfE_EMmA6aafyYAmgIX5jABy=w825-h550-no

00ML7aeImG4ojUpS_X71czssvhFwIXOkWSBwolYS_DoyzroBPWJ7FTnlMsfozE-mOiO-ZetMSO0TWkQilwFBfJ6ejVQAllnNaN9OCGNrrsIvnRxEFETY6mVOj2rc5ih-SeWigjwSvxkUGP4l4TVHlKAqZrpnUk2c1imt6jrPapdvomGgTgFEHQ0xiM_0cN09g0st64QH0mLnKaX-kqk-QeRv14TbiHBww8XRxMvAK2ySt1q7VA2bzygalM_8485quI88MCeRz-cnRejDfbabWouZBY17wr5ZuipZiMABOxSY1nTRW4N4UQrAj3LyEIMlxbIS77Pl5VZVDJ6okx21cglafjm2gQfFlR_Jxd3rYcTYqffhDzoaKHqJwnpa1ao-ZS78fnRHTkk4eAfK4yF2z4BcUSjiyiGVII1kr4YZE2Y9U5KNeTZpGYJeswz6W6UDpizjFZOVIYglG0YG5Kf--Mh7ZWKUL72_S_1cgT1LDiMsGBRh8_FX8BUVh9k-bJn34FGHnXoCenDM6Og5_CABlpNQ4Q6oYIsRjTRS4Te_MwKv-ujlYxVpCEU8MeS9gQmrMSiNZNw2sitJ00UN-P0NUVpToQrXVLmjB3XO_m9T=w425-h637-no

Then we were whisked off upstairs and shown to our tables. I had to book separate ADRs for us at our 180 day window because they could not accomodate a large party so we split up into tables of 8 and 7. The twins sat together with thier familys for the table of 8 and we sat with Kelly and her family and Chunkysis as well on the table for 7. We were seated in the same section at tables across from each other. It kinda didn't matter how we split up as the kids kept going from one table to another, so it generally was like one big section of Chunkies anyways! (I apologize to those of you who were actually sitting in this section as well since we kinda took over the space lol).

8rLh5etvb_QvTwVHuqsVAVeiUg08-E-avVBH25eD2tCNnkpY8d0XNdkLiOcFI2meu2BRu2t90VKR1PVLOiXZKAvnQAqMhNSBwd3sYkccMXOzCI8PC8vRz3vLlJxeKOX-k1tHMedPt9kR0YaYEVAFXAZ9-EpR3TgfXKcYv8UnvedrxwmfnWBVPxejpCSqaXIlZkqnTfuPUhOFNJOotLw2aNSZHvZw565ji3d3M2OSHQ8KIY6ywd-96nNNbZPbW9_qi-KfRAUPSRRCwc15kd3r9BeHMNaDfCUDwPurPQ4xHCHOGheBXZPwm-RvSsLd-qqCcZlWKlBFrSguPe_ClORLpo1GP5x9XmAW5-XcSLAEWAP_4C8b3dBe4m5d3ummuOtQWtEp0W6r7U7Xq_1oZXpLRyp_YM7cNagrUcVvygCI5xFnAjXgHsh3EY7uro4T5QGDMTlVGDFXd7uKmrYevlmtijSC8rqX2ahGE6h3WwE4TCW3WOify4jP8i4GVVyHEOUzrsXvVj0_9VdTh8HXbRtXQAvUJMu6v1gFWO40zWZ_MzxHViMsibVPhAOMgN9U1DwbCOO533_9gUgp7iH2p6k03MFoyk1afEkaJ2RL7_o7=w825-h550-no

9dg4xIQs8v7eX_I4pR3K2hkrhXrgGR3Tfbsdibk8cu2Ga_1xhgv6fjG0YEiObAACf00BsR0oQbVDvRY8QwlAnLJV5yz9T5Yfx5MAsWmwg3-t0jPRQ0_o2FHhJGL04D47G0GEubWO6ZsQtfB3G4vI6UxQXLC3Ay2Qa-J3oydUrk06Yc3rFPdKODk9Qp3Svv80NwLOtOtJ5uPZQvBJ5BCmDwoLbEqZUQNKfGBhoMPq8Gx5AL_JrSra0hcaCFTwz-CUfEfnsNgx3KS6KY9pRJWTsNlqox4vDMqnfqIzLvqDExeI2-j8_VuROfGIic0kDWnqTyGW6ZFv5mYB2KtUjqVg9ZTE6liOOwiPZVynQhvkqFYMGfvH5f9gVlfKhCIh1RD8a4m3cdYuvjYDkrLchUXrT1Y8i7mTAkzSkiuoDDZJXgq0lzpBD2WSd9t4Gcn2WCc865h3MK4qkhNjXFpzNo3Zs1Q-hIH84kVnKTAa30el71giBMAzgXa1UAYEe8t0ZAO90c_-7OyYP1I6TZ-vaFkwdzVomkQusGXSemU8iyhW0DgaHXpgUuXdADCYuMTONBt6MaRJc3_o6vHBPUK0g4vDKbP5RqD0eilBn0UIwfn5=w825-h550-no

The kids were given their wands and swords and Bryan had a duel with Uncle Steve.

n8EH2WSbcxGYcfttCMLWCx3zkmpo3tIlCIxx02g8yyhfdmXpBpqUWDi9GV3VHH8NwQvdCTfpLrA5bfa0DMLH23LCMq1AZCO6De__RECeG397ieTPx7AcZ2IPanOHbKBp8trHRI_OvYBhMel9oKogyJHvsAuqkdYGrJ7MEC0K7xuQRQjzis4opfr0-USuIF2uJV9hzecMS1yZmXJ5sns2aMJZ-mN_lilXw1475t6wSneLZG9eoULbnzGZZI8pkOZpngQ8LReAu5wdOKRTRnWZt4QL4rab5cvs9dBnfTNIRZsdmQ3Vj5T-rPIQdnA4SYWNHW5tjXOzZqA3NRpWvvCIn9wPKlP2xi4MABqJjhnyyXaod8aQz-4SQMO2X-uUwHcjSOGBCVxr6UwoXJjVJBQY3Jm7930eoFT1aPTGu8sPtQJjDeem5bZvzXv60y15TgF2BwZHOPilmJm45iz_8R1tHtMGvOhNaOYGIfBCWxBXhzswtRoaP9aNXuLBMrPACjpq7uiPzJWbEuMq5DDvPw23Yo_ipn1BrBSJcUAipLLRr0qL2uOB1g2zTubqYZ4Cgr4b28euFHLKI5Vi3TaHYODc7-xyzAxSsqiwn3Xvrn8I=w825-h550-no

Obviously Bryan won.

696hPX6WOIuog0YiGOHoJFFIFjgFCi0wo-wGDhnR3DZ5Co_A-o2PEF3ka_15rkZ5W8wQ2GYjS06jgVU5pE2uats1mA9SoDHKhJ3cmjf02GGDtc1BHO54keEBbVDLH1qbWLlU5LdyWM0YYYNlsa0iDdi1QThawAl4wJN6jlHpvssnlqnYMigNIF1O17ImSYQXIPG_v28ObVJCY3DazKIztaemWEeAHDgntuJwvWmLTTfEzwFZ62r30uGUVVFXbfGCXEYg7AkGkgATFRmT2j8rjyNYgUmk9lCYOnxgPHK2G22mjDoYG6_ZxNFYxktmgkT8nFn59gsHSXdynoBjeF1L1Sv8mnGL9XE2qv2i8iIyYocevG0JjC7Hgj_ECE0yPVl6juj-U65ObuX83pXgku3nV2asf2JVPDlJ1ZlCL_pjj7_J__A6B6xS6wUBxtPpf63eaB4bL6yShYfCEtlisKjEmOiHBEmgqppimg6m-gKWMO5Q_jLyWnrLJCjLH-xQtC4djI3lJw5vGRgpIUzxGT6ArALSSumWI03xzN9biLiuCiCSlocE8R5mrCQOGArs2YRJDjMRE1WHeh8FbV7NCgI_6WTzoP81Cwg5kcN4_uw0=w478-h637-no

There was a prix fixe menu for everyone and our servers kindly took our drink and food orders. The appetizers were pretty quick to arrive.

Since the menus have changed from last year I'll describe the dishes we got as best as I can:

Steve got:

AgFCq7sBli-F0YEJR60nstgiPi0uLYG5B5NCfeNeNYJv6DNamvJ700KN3deCQcfCsx2BAQ-v5w94U6BvyWppC2gTfhr2JOJbU3LDoOObqnY7X9ODauq-3xc3ZqyC2A9LsN3PiqPQYcIAwIj7iLWPVBTyNqr_VHHEJcJV7dmNa9Ue9JUbYngGl03PUyj8RvfocyL1oC8tjrQeOj6sBzgkxxhWKtkIPIFlZLs3gdEKcDCoUopJQSpnGqanEy3fPqt_ZR3Z9UeCaceMLwTc3CfRJp4SxOnD6EeYRMDYnkpu8ebEqhLhQkX1Zci34Wi1pWon3NVwmxzx3LR3zE9wl528Ti3hrxpmY2i-e3uRIOYKG_tDUzA2J0C_Y2pkBF3cgPU5U1fIoGnnL5LD-y7UM2RmL2gl3xaJsZbhobsq8SuWh5fixEHbsaaEmnVCTTpx7MCPC8ydXxLHQ0RtVWOB1jKANUH2ZNiqn2ghZn3Hl55Xzheh_jXXsZO7vMntS0mMQLpk-yMguRePPZXSqCT2aT9KUAB_RE-6ZG1-OtolV2KFCf70yV2RJU5FagP4BEgjfR6fNvu6dPff1-Vx8TOXgT6sCJ_-1teKJGY-VdA5blA-=w825-h550-no

A mixed green salad with fried lardons and soft poached egg.

My sister and I got the:

mA1SstH-oris8Kj6slPT9tIgMGyv2TsW6u61SEVcBrtfsNX2x569KFLGKLZdjg_qmcpaYtlVnMLWRWDaRcxr5acUqfaCQVdUBgzMDErrOW4zlG0ZOLlrge89fBood6916hHp0KvwCWBCJ4etDD5EsSslUjfn9iVSkLxFeXBVavKU_4R_1QvR5gBb321wyuktHt5CwKp5SGmrJW-zVg9h0kB6TZPJhUAMNH0PGgk3UbLfrQGKbgc7ESoFHfI2qm9ap2l0vyepn0MmsvUPwHhH5v0NQDf5-_UwC-Eyyg-f0zhGyW0u_vGSr3FVYzZSj7OsaY5l1R0PKfHW4z1dR7ZhikOjut2czQc3Mh-Ioc4-Krt68NAoVhMt_6P6rwB6q3TzjfxkPNGjji2ihsQMg-9NcNLkgaUR5-EgK15gP5_WF2zbj5NpGUMTjCUDrvHQw6_4gWODqOt9K-yYpm94hypswMBwTQQGLztk4k4jYEFRyJP6MJU38POLQXcfWFBF1_J8tkZG8Rm5AS4FGx0RrTEZgII-S0W9DXP6rbe89mw7DDuOhtniT0IeCcgVJqdZ8Rq1ak5kabFtpII1A9sXxIv1GIBMNkBL3TKh5EdQHh6d=w825-h550-no

Charcuterie and cheese platter

Overall we were quite happy with the appetizers. I did not have high expectations of the food here as we had breakfast here in 2015 and we thought it was fine just not worth the high price tag. The appetizers for lunch were good though.

Soon there was a lot of fanfare and the princesses started arriving. It wasn't too long before we got our first visitors! Since there was so many of us, it was hard to coordinate who was to be with who in the pictures. Most of the adults were actually not interested to be in the pictures, so it was like a "grab the nearest kid" and take a picture kinda thing, LOL.

On36ZfVbkRToocyamKGVXjqospvhsCuMiST9DW7HFALbG7eZGHdfOCUR35lmzI6wNlJxLbY27od7lKcnv9LypHMuJKP1MiIc-slajm6rQ92i_ByEwjE_fZaLVRucF9jQaqPpcQ4Igqv1uemxkCLMtrGECO1uSe9ezEebzv52_d1bcdHwb3dlNus1vlfKa_-OvsJ4bnnZZgrjNdLbtFbQ2T62KuS4w_fhZu9Yt_orloWPynpriVgnx3_dpTrta3yCxEHMKbKDR2vLcq8ZbyZJ7ZvnUOHhEdSDTeV6Ik0j3KieoGS2ntPmDm-jRonZIjkB_p6enUsG4hSns1hLQuosFokK4LPDQdb9x8RaCLUS_AFindgU497m9j3S5-UjIs15g_AJjpu9e8JKGwmRZkX4kQNtVk4EMsu9ft8GxTYQnKYVcv5fQR_ZKp6I3UdTsGKpKR9L1C6jhLommpAL3Cn7TyYyuoxlHlPuCZ79RCBxmAvJtCkQ_a2i3oOZEjEaci_tPe_Hf7QWtJ3yRi-YNNQQFgnzk5zY88XadnNKxxbaIsoF5_gBCsREi5gqJYvwjHCaVIwZUBQ0rO8YNdwrzh7AIHzeGjeW2fUY-twXl3Vz=w478-h637-no

PDQU9cr17hI_Q1CYEG79OYyMzK83sZTGL84KXEPRYj7UoQMTRG3HWH94WbNfW49omJfMPUE32Idtmaq05t4pHbqRvJ8GzuG6Jba48ylSxB9A69SCm7Yuox5EW0ak6fEWKyanx1NsXMXDIDIXzz3F9ohCy0GEE8hXbd5QX56BSAWNsdydgBIpOFLXrXHxinFRpfWW2TghD_xu3Sis3hIcYtzKjERKtVAEoY-2JzKdbSQrAkSn_Ljib8fWDKI8DqfyYfFY3DIzU5RipJI9gFaQAHTVcQOQ7Q0HxNShqyqvB7iBUaxZqaABcQg323WdE8UT1jjkDpfuuieU55JH9MEJMT6QvORYSoAlquF7KtuZd3Rx-MaJQCUGHVTeKCNaLdcsFrP76mPw2Hnv6hqjmoPRRxUtzUZiH3PpOx7oL3RSVwujXNclYzsmfVJJLSGMxwlHtEaHP_cs7NB39U7qvuBvNQ3n3C3FlmzfT9MmWq3Y1KwPwXslFcbtsg4QFaD__dpqcnpGJXB-bvw7f4ubhH-PIrTlBUa3MHaRCi4Hye84e2-U-1HkDFINGKdK7V24f4QZ2HqFjeMCMMRTsKq5XBY-JTkc7J5xnFOYIP3o89P1=w825-h550-no

Awu3Rdr5r6AzWFVUJruKjfbAo-V4rBBnO5O2F5Z34rIdPGO2mehtlS0EmuleESuxT1VGweuk6Iqa2lMJBjl8f8KCTj4T38263ZemQGsnJtpZ5q6KLG0JrOeIWz4fTuSRylao0LcRzPYPEdfnopRAW5K78ebPqyJ9MxDfkgbIbnUbZqvkhm17Gu4oWMy5nk7q42tPH4JRqI0X-R_kwZOPiQJKjUS6ZJLmicb-Mn1BtjwF-8k4VKYsEpzHAiMa786tyr8vhFC0fV-YM2dZh8e7IueJeEG6hGhWZUwXbeWGEezgztnTtLCdyzJy1AXyNhNOl39YvXAwEs9UL9moHMBMI5BLYmuBEsRZNCArA0B9DX-SxmFJg3Bh25u5aeJenbrIKevvQQVdobujxgClibi0tfA-0s5DNuS357XvqttL_8qZrkjs4h5T0mxMsrdEkdJ5xaDLIRyAu72ZskeG6H2236TZ28zLMofGRA6mhpsvbkm62CPJSzbJc7Ya-P1v8woRD1xUjOkuPCbB_09iw1JTutFBMA_82k9f4Dx71hRhXq0xEP9q8b1IylxQOmcAeMFU3un4YskyJ1fcFCA_tgMU3Df92LAmE6bQGAUMgmCX=w825-h550-no

tMv31s63AwOzTDh7szUSYjU69awpPDQBELSx1m-tMExRlLmebu6m9SOzlSaLuVmFVIqtbRGyMsTRGt1udKhrLmgX2gi_7TkEWhbx6AQeyUKL9In6CGbCND_9JFydRg98k4o-jypWZ3TNeH8iRsq8RLuvxvq7x68-3Md72S0_kXcH_zE8xgpeQ2e0qQhvhiev6K1dc5ohyC6EVUdgjtoxsKGCQzi7uRo-LcGzoxKHgMSHXpVRv0AmFr4-UK8YeW_P6eA-rkEZd3rv_8CCIRyHxi5-dAKPExP4q2H7Fh_2PGagUt720sOxVP98vwCVNUS73aHP9LhFNuFCn0HDxjNMEIniTEKABna6yWv-KilwnPqXkJx2kE3XZHxJkoFvDijAvWJKwYnIbPlJRgDbsmlK1JD8ll8VRtEuu45vO9O053XolOYXAYFxgHBIZezQJAYva0yGg8l1dnwdRjbeB0QXIFXK9w1CVpQKVrt4Q7u3mIi_WnvN6n-pWvxjuE5-HnCMus5EfBLobv40U503za-2upSD9UJKHBJv9O0cCdcW-Et10NyDxsABe0MngA7JLf2AqQzcmdXPt9JR6-zFd2m6RQ0atz7HHv02JBr6SEzo=w825-h550-no

SFnltGUU5-QBgvr0XL7kpPjjfmHveugBXtkhi4wF2LSrGt7UPJGxp6WRJDaX6L_l1XBDTuYlPQJ8qRI4BPQGhg8payQ8mFb5stvmYt9ClHy1m8-zFUjBY71b-Wo_PjdwDUjIOEwsC-XMqWa2d2i3f-VMKPHfYCoBea7okDqv7CnAgf2jbQINTAv-Z5bIn6YTJI5itgwjFR-slKRGqK3i04NA0p1fXCsJoxoA6Tp5-h44VZ9NLSQGXktIq468pVZzxVmd3s9BkGDwrUAEGsL-6ECXZ3H5m66C6D8gnSG0yDbd1C7sfejFFpNMf1M57oes_9ZjODgrEOF6PmKeqghNSmur4RLQ5f9miqyFiF1_ENdT7-eDlNIwDvEpnqEkbddRwMbQA8HYWWDEbK7FHOkLyZHK-eUTk__K-NUQuqvraYhv1oFOsCtm8DmC-uWhw4tCnw2PEllSWxUIoB-6Xirbi8wngNNMFig8g4WgCVy9FHR6PEjSwxaGZxV7G-qFwW0ojAio2D_2a_7bVIga4h0BaNDONNGl4RqE90fpj2_MNy1jcICA24bdE4fsxTW1sZxvHEf2pkw_GZF8SUCQYXzpcNxeVhumFPP5HGYTYhfM=w478-h637-no
EImhRT8ltf-wBs0RQHvdS0rqPSQ8XT4JB5GsnRv8f0rF5SlGAsOAIvzXZxmvM23GeHx5_ORBqep0gvIWWTEFwqsL9gqK87F8vKiF7z1wxoiuvGIpxlEUQd1woK3EQJeX_GVZ19Km62YMMWH84SaG3O6GBfuMG1vo-lnY-JoZIgOOvdw7f-s7XkxGKwmULQS08ms_1VZu3jnwXWmvlW3IebWGinhe16hEtKL1An0JmBk7Fal8M-NrtkbewqNeahQKDWl_3CWe3KNWEISEmg19l0RDVYQXlgpd9HJ-Rq4MR2LQ4q1YdLBKhyX8rObZS_UnHbYP0ciwBC0DJhTnGW5kIKm2kqkcEPFFZ-0FdxvsAi6jS_tZ_TfK2bzTau8N0ILSkyhTJAKM9Xq9_nfC1X18R0D1mgVAFbnsH0W-4esiLCG8ggFfnCOZMz1czexOrmTZyGYHN10Mu8m-iMeHp0pBHiYtnalVyKFRn8xJvUqzaNme4xmZeK0qVlt-L-X35N0ywSGp4ZOI1bv-m_MXOruH5JbWP1tZ2OIZaxhkPvkp0RtIl34UfTknGmO_QZERVb940FHmXyhdaCmEkjMIXHB1fMWu-ogtCSTtEu8r-ukM=w425-h637-no

AS3xadgl04itxr964jLCtj5wf664dr7D3r7istqnkRnMTJBzZMUPKstWJspvSLMOPhRrG5I6bYClyfIel6M2WjJJgFDqWTcSUqWmL5DVfAvqUnreLXIn3wARYlY7KhVtBAPQgSNS9nk-QLqL_fq4FhjniNwTFXPh4A5NxXNZfmeeFgds_NaMKtT709tVerWLJurdzWM9pvZ-4e9hNtbWCFiouzbxVyYQ2tmlbF9i8mNk5x7OZ5f_UPKo59twMInRO5FjQ-EvwkrpA5kRZNjcTVSosBVCfjBqfFiGR7dJ9NbJoDy4JssBBm3XU_nCIdLZMYyHgT0Ny80S90FHVeVtNy4tUFHN8rEW4-DII-if2VnMdMR_vjFAUisZmrqxhrtSovAYqTgoVlcE3FTI6vEQPQ7kP8W5OiwCCDeMV2rVt7JHjKBI_mzB_zLL90dUygE99V8knt45fMuaw2_35E2ya3FK39slVYQ3FER5MODomq0c7wSdFh0xth3Yn0S64Q6I77amn2JyW3115rgoudtUJgYN_cBpbRGICDSelFxgBEyM5g3zsVkgMIJDhSDhX9cKRujHDrd-f4Z9C46HRoLRWKXn9zMkciWzm6qAXOOE=w850-h637-no

R9UBaI234vCMelqa2f0nPy8xXaRwEBBxfQFtGpTBPQugF-zYn4j2I6UdLZIRQHltUyDfqcgU0XEbPcvt2dSUZrq7159ykoxveAn7EpR-38TiSl2j6KjuGFbka5CBFl-sJyNSuUVSzhYvmpj5pE9UUFfglpIsydPH6YwNIcKjtVqMiK9Wm7Ym-UsOa5ihlz2HKM-xpFijPG03brRr8JGKC-jgcbjb_LpmlqgQ6IdicGrPa1oDap3MXtNmmrdj18V1Tlz_K_FXWrjXwuUDhebEdQI4YgR5v0_H5HvR39ScIHXhODSuq7Jz-P0IoQefUwuN6RkrrmqhEW3sm5lX9JzcLpAoZgW3u2k5M-KULFjUujI_FTuVYWwYY1cILjpz1p9wj5J9rb5pGDuNFchBM1mNzb5eep4vDo1ow7ivJFqTUHqIPby4Jch6EMVPCgV3bk2kaaW2cFyOKDpUBobxn8pg3k5eLHECgrsbDCXNioPxQkhRXSDtvFGu3HP8LFOm1EN8eeCGU9ZDf7Ijz5iW-a11ipYBEwHoEqox0lJ9LywmG2aOuh3WvVgGJ91sGa9LRaZRz6H7Zindvn25NyJPq5Ddeyj8R04x0bcJqB1osrdn=w425-h637-no
FFlRHHFyXYkRePuNuQ3u-41QpoIcnjHahXBGycQHkRN-GnYLL_zIJMwdJaCTofMAA7WPjFiYVWymKrgFgwooMjYHgTc-rDvulHCmxc083mAszhvhLrKGxkkG0NhVCn2uANBnBB7nrCJgjZwaT3IKFyGwCmGeQ-JHomn6nzHLREboM5potoHj1uqU6xVFP13o1rZdEdn8X-oqWUPo1eKwF9ZoRhg6cEki1L5VeRT4ECUuuKpxhzvwLCEclM5-v2W8YtY0KK8eQ0zw-lC6pXiYE1P09VXjXWqvQjOJ0DnIRDjwC6V8uoNlWXKrjrQDREmpEm9MoSEwx1D0ERni3XeqTLKZae0gRR0UTi91q3joqwi6dUIyB-1rGl-Igb1HuRTIav-zLpgwAtTXaFNOG0hNUNU6Le_jRlvweESraa-XfBIqaGrodY1wVcK8pAzids7Z9cUvFw4xEIfJwrWOzeYSTUxkd10gGybAXyRuILsvKVByJDNIICOAmXjK3jJPLtN0NMwDxKoADIz3r6QXsn8Ih7QXqMTXebb7-g5QOum7GAp1TViM0bz_nmF9djBrG6AQcNIW6rraZ2_Bd53SL2-jaoMSn8Et9V8zINyOcnVs=w478-h637-no

XVOUXJOqIIIB9k87rD52DU9vMS0EOMULqLVud4JvzJIZH27j9qgqTvafeAUEweLSNAavD8thLs4NU_og3w5c-cWa5sw0e9LHsdz9a6pjPlL0NAmFStL5T5xPMqoFAAP3JThtTN4y_5Z3PynFYPPgdW0om9SCIUV7xy9TOgXSqjOkOdxXFKUguJqCeIM7jPzZs9Y8TwOnJGFZNrQd9lDTtKOfws5DhWj4qPmA3GEbWNaJbZ41dp8i7VLgkCpJVyErmy-8XMlR7vHSkzf4ZCKM6uDWlDi7kuwvhuKgkNAlnjRtAclvdIGzPLfA7JfsFHLps72Q-uvQRVpvlaotba4-36XOH5hjF-QJB-E7qbkFWW2fETMRXsRFVEeE06L7lqn9b5XPhN60qyj6wrJLCJSI47xDUfDoFQ28Ojl9sR8OmMzc1WhBZGy5hxv5hiwyAJPylSjJR-znLxaL4SiwkA8UEd5NW-vBRoe1pty6tU0JMRxFrfzLzMthPdxmGWpedJIjsxkJ78crV_gsLhtyOLhVV9YtVNXG0SR581Xx_nCacJ7nTGqfYjgFebkbir8tNTflioA8LcQJCsNeWIJrD8D-GHv284ciEwVxEaPJ3llH=w825-h550-no

Also autographs had to be signed! Chunkysis was on top of that as usual, opening each book to the correct page. I think towards the end of the trip the books were already full so they had to start sharing signature pages.

-np3db43HGyWW020RxOnmZwNlOBgjbcgA-UjBO6cDANd6x1MdIHZ0G7wMUcDfIFYr78XXLO1vhIkC5VolBAsFFneE7asW4Zt0oD33F7rXEMrH6lM_1uO4jqt_XT7rosQaZ4eUY2J5aDpXCMEsFEaqE78oyJYX0Qmquq7blkp9uY8KzZJykS3uY3W22XAamdh_pXQz6CBG1v36f55kZ6PqVmsJKD40QYDpaFkqO3mCOGh6TvVgannTlbJo0YJrpPz0gkld9pZxlyQH8zrdFQImVAH93KNzLfutSdmDLTQFjJBIvECZXU4_JGn7O5ujiJi-ThEsbGxjxU727CnKYmewbnYv-jE7CB1X4-0tvrkZ6UtwEJymsOVV-rcVqHmwI3EcsphBtWmU7uHvMzD7JLrZ4gAexKZL9t_ow5VyZ9FwKhypqaRZ_aQCxEHcU9VPOn-4sShQP86gbkfcPs-bP0H7MBB2k8GIuUfCMq9m3Mow55xsIQu-KjKWc2VNWAxCXA-hdeJVrvZHTVIksYrOzBB6QJOXPaqSGwYYys-7crEO6S_eC7GBLd-WKel-L7M7uLXY-D-CFPNGE1oySO1-sTiah19_Xb0McPPQlLGmasu=w825-h550-no

Wow that's a lot of princesses! The girls were really happy to meet all of them though (except for Caylee who is noticeably absent and spent most of the time in her father's lap.)

Our entrees arrvied. My sister and I both got the:

GxShDEYRPV1FSQmptzTCNd95FF5Shg02i8v8s13gX6FtO15TW5WtfJPXv9FdMEpzlXMEu9xyd7uyrYQnzV6aZiBbQpODxOyUmNhmggXmmciRLbVCFHYFy_DASdiBUqIVL9BksVnfA3ELSvL5twqnjLrzDrRoe_Ddldo-3gP_Y9wyswekhvxCwaQdIrKgJyrIe2CF1rlB4XuhwX_IUvD1dsr5PrwLXOl2JHjPALwtKsq_3uj-xWf8r3x3Osc-sJHJjKtnmBdboMBdCmAMt8v-mjlvEj1mT99Afi4Nfr6TWvp9uqncqvnL5q6POMN_maoSefNGmJj2P_LudUrJDobmWAbqEH_Y2Iwv_K3erDbwpTH9-4UQpLbrCOk1-C3OQ3s8O-otEcnnbtq68pYGt18dD0ePH6xUQ5-SzuZxYTQaKGfa1fsDICj3y4l_GXJuJb2pIRsZZG_hRc4YOsm1xOFNxeo9rJCLpkClbloh2MYg1fnEZsT0W6-8Spzj66V22bHCNYj_NP4h9ZAk26EnwVAQV9e-R0KIkk2ahHnPly_QRRSW7TC1tH0Rt53Ht27JTmp1HGSTPtTThpPUBEapGuvDPZu8YmEhkePq0GumACnu=w850-h637-no

Catch of the day - think this was a salmon which was seared and served a top a spicy pasta with seafood. This dish had nice flvor and was seasoned well and the fish was cooked perfectly. It would have been a good dish except the pasta was overcooked and I can't stand that! Please Disney stop overcooking your pasta!

Steve got the:

mx9kRMj5iUAKWRwML55kA50RrjfbGVLuAkRfIWDvag9oN50fwIvW1x4qI1Ve8yuyDVptd8wTFttgJVaoD6u04uKyHmWKZcq6-T36TI6AIKDlKO6DLvwbIsF7A_bQvagOf5bmkoCfoeQ4p3bxE_ArpYBjc2LRLdZPrYbYLy2SzuyCjTpaKU7LBBtF63FusD1FxTudpwJuMbq5bDT2EcquLWn1NH9QrgGK5FBADAvYHsi3NLLDg4Df9-_Fhbkyg-whVUwJHXO45Iguz_GIzDhHcQT4ljtYTR94wUjuqcwDuxy1EaRP7SifxPEPYHFB-TswVxZXmH8pLojdMJx53VMOx54QwSKezd8GP35pN-Eqs6pscCgm1E0MpjgObTY09P-b5kNpjhFjsyGnkUJXvvklXFw5PZB1F-WVZ9mKA8D5YXQiqJsf6y_QSijyoAQIQBRQQVkcJZAmkkWinoxuNFOZG0vGCt46P411URR7AURdNH3ebT-pRT-ntviPgOA7EHrpmnD08FqEVdCg0FyH41rKiPxdA27XvcEoF_3l8hfdrf4Ne-qiw5ye2IOlpLcF-0tjYNPG6h1vqL5HWM3B5HDUsq_CIUiHr3qbe6du-JoQ=w825-h550-no

Surf and Turf which was pretty much a filet mignon with shrimp, some root vegetabes and I think it was served on some mashed potato or parsnips. He thought it was pretty good but nothing to write home about.

Sophie and Mimi changed out of their princess outfits since they were so hot and it was really hard to eat in them.

Here's some pictures of the interior of CRT:

11hh9MysAVGHLfloZSue0t2E6ggoKyK5_tF-RvQjfWhemaWQ7PC33cOnHPgJ7HDPKmuD3F-c75qyK1xpblN7XGQ9KKe-QPZ8VOIlEfAW17rX6fO_tQRQcfqx4UrjES363B4re13MncIl5Z5TGsPKZD1XlLExHu0BM25vVrff8xGd6QLmjtqva9rc-VYebzhwtv4Tb54k2pfH5dnS30dF7s0uC5ng6zm6hZ6fxR_TQ2e00kWR0_9RVZkjn16cKISgT6n0jr3KlBN1lL90z5bm0HoRHmtCu7ypZm_NdP8BuXR6LtfgtSO3q-X32T1sghYqlnf-zM6GkYQ5LWOJW97PheJj0H01k-0oFTi_08vwXRmGvmfiHIxqwaoc5gQ8jem5ucPzrAqv-BI6qzDKbIoIKSqBavBDWmEy83g5ZrycOuCgmnIEb_LNz_gPuwMFBmFr6sVZYDbrRTc7FaPr81RvDyoAEfOhPK1YnaY-VErI5gM4UGa8v82nwTWrkTEMurJNYjDdwa_w0wn7a2bvgZ4M0_eBLhwmx36RnFeaSCMFwHi7feBZH50nCPCWvmIBq2Zw7dc-tv_BNFyNnN3qoYNm46hVKq3loXTIo0PLdFoe=w825-h550-no

vl7qNI6NmSRben5vZNZnRg1KOo3S9TLXbZCJkYawZ-xBogJKgQtaSLCQhFgES0liUwEe2KQH0wKnBXZajBnBH_huo1jq0ueRpoHbI135r95-3_OdfoRU_77KHn2-upfdwVwQ_dvJLWCM_IU3cMU7m04CLv5y71rYEV_7SdJ-3L7jdn90rhpLQh5ciokQ8wRWbzeVF4SSWUwaA3JqDLSu0sr-pbCiDU8J1jimAX45uPncKEz3tXNgb1nHjT0I-FjSWVSt79id1kdZmLE-uWucYhf4deBJIEA2YTkhIM4hW7NgqCFWHLxl4lOgZotUYG6-dynltMFPNa2H_QbLmWvAIspfuWk0LAaDr_5ZSLT3KqRR2VRyzDZCenTs3efm94z-FixtgbyuAulZf1E_UQqTOsZUL3C2ZZX5V_z_t1gOmcr2mNypu-i8xfTvKzjGoiBQvfklMjHv4FCzt-PdRksFW3ZWsFc6x32-IqvUeTR5OW7N9KaEB0T8-JpWU0APh366tE5FH8hIzYT9yRR2hMKmwQaGrvh-q6Rnof_o6GHbRKuIA3N-SI4KpbP_duu_y9OtJsS-8brGfo-rXbmo9RQ-FXrWFwJK5U0ocXy6yOFi=w825-h550-no

We were brought our dessert but for some reason I have to picure of it, so I don't remember what I got. I am pretty sure I got the Gus and JAcques which is some sort of white chocolate mousse but I dont' think I really cared for it.

I do however have a picture of the kid's dessert, it was a design your own cupcake and it came with a plain cupcake, with icing, sugar, and some edible pearls. The kids had a fun time with this. Here's Sophie's creation:

TzLYcmjBvwgYKqig2oAg057ymyI1cU_hcwm2lCBO342v3aeu1jv5F2zxjnw-PzNwaZGxNk5YfY4TVdNGGkl9ZE4m2UowsDXjI2PPoSxN7Ag54H-lSGUtbHpehOP_hzpXcOPG0SYomFXiSc9kFzd2eyw3Xzl7h9IIZsou3cAuVsmuU5cTcAq5oSVsVFd8Y5RCJID8ROpsqCDWfKL6sf5j3B3J4S32Vq96drXaGLHX_bnqgFLOqB-0UxROZOCkv0at5zBnpAeLfYYGZtZMxA7oTN5NSu5xFGseCSNwRuAegDZ-h7r4Lewv_c6wUbM50SPiLHyJjDfpDTDWZzbil0c_le31FNpz7XoUkUUSyxeaOpNfAETRGmD15pDkh-xejbibtpmGdzdVVCMyJWL-7yjKwOrNkKJ9XVsIAFaZyGUGup3oAKuK-lYErzlyF4ft5wchfSkn3NQBiZbssDXCTt6DEUd-7BKDoHOzs6n6GVlK6ksWBfFg9JN9VOvX6yV9hPSZmn4ccZJ7lWwOeEROo8LN3q8Y2pyOUvxGeyWkcL4kH5u5IkejDiy0uzvUWvvzaS649bdqyxB4D-GyU-0uAnG4K7rkw1aJyaMLPgthupj6=w825-h550-no

And there was a birthday treat for Eva...I did mention on the reservation that there were two birthdays but Mimi's dad somehow told the server we only needed one birthday dessert which of course got Kelly mad that he didn't get one for Mimi. But sweet Mimi didn't even notice. Aww.

JM84axzQfdN8mxGMUZ1nxvwDMgLc5FzqT39Al6g6cIg1xjZZQHx6VR3dowGANrsqmHzJn440MfP2_QNC9vfTC-lD5AyZhDVavkDIkirzEmJvzSxf-rl2vHl2RHJVSz7YrGXd9t4C218J8_ep2t6nLl_0ih6_4IVLHbBkBPYb6XbLbq9Dwqql8hvVBMEizerv5OtZLpm1qGh91jNKQd3qIuzhUQBjXNoEtwfROD2r9nLprFo8tcZr46zkbAuGeJ2YgdAdZQ4RbO46851nBa5MM47ZOJL2aLm_Yc9cUmeYaOL7anHHXIcixQi-tJepVb9g2cJQKzfEDEg5mHIxjXq7len40Ocff_D9_Q4sya-ybe_9Xw0-deETkwSGf9_Pl5c-YniXFHJOBToF1wBWHEHQMRMv_siSU0e9gGqdWr_7-vFBODzn3LkXNBK23En9WXt4WunxkEoJKl0c_JBcGXCkarIC-lIx3SkOgClXcYBkznHucuwWRQiIWmYLz_dmbmWmAK-YLTDH79puZ4pXJSofV7GS8Pv7FiOCBqygjEjr1WTic3NUW69XS7thWcTghHc4clO0wWYXqGplqcKHUO4vmvJQiY899nEnmP-pertt=w825-h550-no

We had a really lovely fun meal at CRT but the real draw here are the Princesses and interaction - the food is fine but nothing to write home about and the high price tag will probably not really make this part of the rotation for us unless we go to Disney with my family and the girls want to do it again.

Sienna says: Can we go already? I'm about to turn into a pumpkin...

b3f-qZM43m_CUYeNez61jDQDypq4e4VS-0NDVwEaGGeSgLbq7-k7Rr_Sa4aNExf2xKX90hTKAiudqnabJCRGO-RZKXT-J3rH9Sq2sXRqGCuzh9HjvkolTZZOvGK29DvN_ZEFeJmjne_yOv0W6B-aMHHMxUy-4o7mjDX79szhdfonI7rOsnp-ZWm_GORkkigydHTkE5mBlo37GC-EngAB-tegqdAt9Nio0QncnLXt6rmBY1Et2VfNXP-gh42pHoWsALKI78MvZMkLAErRKaM-0fjDtiyvPDU3dv-WYzFuL0jTgaTfh12pGj91-fZnoPhlIPpu4dL7uvP_4pkuOYpA9xYH3OCgKG9JbigzFpYyQM93aHLa1N97shomRtijPT9bn2ZukpArjJDOcjsfqUU_fewBcuyn6ex9ws1JnSRk8hhy6xAd5UTZl2LFm6-a-cn5NkMizjM6HKW6S1j_eRvZOthrkU8BHV9ZvKZcPQ2PhhyS_eKhBsbmey5uwKYI1zzSjL4imef45SBSR1vMpmLAyode5ALZxCXAV4t1sgXKnxpD5K9CpIZj3GkzyvqD2yKtsAPgV2YtGhERFaG94fEdcnY0s5QKNxGzmaYSbjRH=w825-h550-no

As you wish, Princess Sienna...

This wasn't our only Princess meal though! We still had yet another meal at Akershus later this evening. I figured if the girls were going to be all dressed up might as well make the most of it!

We spent the rest of the afternoo doing our own thing...coming up, our solo afternoons and dinner at Akershus!

Last edited:
She is offering my disboard friends and family a code of 15% off your order with the code
That's awesome! How very nice of her :goodvibes

Also, an update on our dad - he is back home now and has been for almost a week! He is feeling much better.
Oh, Su-Lynn, I'm SO incredibly happy to hear that. May his progress continue :goodvibes

Sienna: This imposter dares to hold my hand!
:rotfl2:

Obviously Bryan won.
:rotfl2:

This wasn't our only Princess meal though! We still had yet another meal at Akershus later this evening.
Nice! And yes, good use of the dresses they had already been donning :thumbsup2

So very happy to hear your dad continues to feel better. That’s fantastic news! :goodvibes

Just followed your sis on insta and favorited her shop on Etsy. :thumbsup2

Looks like an amazing experience at Cinderella Castle. It’s too bad they can’t make the food commensurate with the price tag and environment ... but the looks on the girls’ faces make it worth every cent, I’m sure. I haven’t eaten there since I was a kid, a VERY long time ago, but I remember feeling like it was magic - and I don’t even think it was a character meal then, it was just the idea of being IN the castle. Love those Disney memories!

Glad to hear your dad continues to improve. I know how difficult this can be for families. Hang in there.

I've never been to CRT. We always go to Akershus because, you know, price. It looks like everyone had a good time and those kiddos are absolutely adorable.

Did you do the dining plan or just pay oop? The character meals are such a great use of the dining plan.

CRT and Akershus in the same day?! Lucky kids!

Also, an update on our dad - he is back home now and has been for almost a week! He is feeling much better. Albeit a bit lighter. He lost about 35 pounds in the last month alone, but he is doing much better on the new treatment and meds. He looks and feels much healthier and is getting back into his regular routine. Only time will tell if this pattern of good will continue but so far it looks promising.

Good news about your dad! :)

cute shot.

Sienna woke up from her slumber! Maybe we should have dressed her up as Sleeping Beauty.

Wouldn't that make her Slept Beauty?

After this picture she promptly pulled off the bow from her head and refused to wear it again!

:laughing: This surprises me not at all.

Sienna realized someone was wearing the same dress as her. She was not amused.

The nerve! How dare she!?!?

It kinda didn't matter how we split up as the kids kept going from one table to another, so it generally was like one big section of Chunkies anyways!

This sounds like just such a fun party!

The kids were given their wands and swords and Bryan had a duel with Uncle Steve.

n8EH2WSbcxGYcfttCMLWCx3zkmpo3tIlCIxx02g8yyhfdmXpBpqUWDi9GV3VHH8NwQvdCTfpLrA5bfa0DMLH23LCMq1AZCO6De__RECeG397ieTPx7AcZ2IPanOHbKBp8trHRI_OvYBhMel9oKogyJHvsAuqkdYGrJ7MEC0K7xuQRQjzis4opfr0-USuIF2uJV9hzecMS1yZmXJ5sns2aMJZ-mN_lilXw1475t6wSneLZG9eoULbnzGZZI8pkOZpngQ8LReAu5wdOKRTRnWZt4QL4rab5cvs9dBnfTNIRZsdmQ3Vj5T-rPIQdnA4SYWNHW5tjXOzZqA3NRpWvvCIn9wPKlP2xi4MABqJjhnyyXaod8aQz-4SQMO2X-uUwHcjSOGBCVxr6UwoXJjVJBQY3Jm7930eoFT1aPTGu8sPtQJjDeem5bZvzXv60y15TgF2BwZHOPilmJm45iz_8R1tHtMGvOhNaOYGIfBCWxBXhzswtRoaP9aNXuLBMrPACjpq7uiPzJWbEuMq5DDvPw23Yo_ipn1BrBSJcUAipLLRr0qL2uOB1g2zTubqYZ4Cgr4b28euFHLKI5Vi3TaHYODc7-xyzAxSsqiwn3Xvrn8I=w825-h550-no

That's awesome. :)

Obviously Bryan won.

Obviously.

I did not have high expectations of the food here as we had breakfast here in 2015 and we thought it was fine just not worth the high price tag. The apptizers for lunch were good though.

This would've been my thought too. I did it way back in '05. When there was only breakfast.
Lot of money that is definitely spent on characters, not food.

Terrible plate presentation.

That looks good... except the shrimp seem out of place somehow.

Place is packed! Thanks for that photo. Really shows what it's like.

That's really cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!