'Ohana's Best friends breakfast or Supercali breakfast?

I think it depends on what you're looking for. If you like buffets with lots of options and some characters that you don't get to see almost anywhere else then I would pick 1900 Park Fare's breakfast. If you like the basics (Mickey waffles, eggs, bacon, etc.) brought to your table so you don't miss the characters than I would pick Ohana.
I personally really enjoy both and have to do both every time I go. They both have good food and a good atmosphere.

In my opinion 1900 Park Fare breakfast blows away Ohana breakfast. Ohana's is preplated and only has a few items. Our waitress was slow and non-existent most of the time. You are at the mercy of your waitress/waiter to get your food. Most of the time it's crowded and they wait staff is busy. Some of the food was cold by the time she brought more.

1900 Park Fare on the other hand is help yourself buffet style. There is much more of a selection of food and plenty of it. The food was hot and better.

The room at 1900 Park Fare is laid out better for character interaction. I found the tables at Ohanas' to be closer together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!