O'Hana's Dessert Question

Wislodgers

Mouseketeer
This is a silly question, but here goes...........We ate at O'Hana's last year and truly enjoyed it. For dessert our children ordered the sandpail filled with the snowcone. We couldn't believe the size of it for $5. We plan on eating there during our next trip again.

Ok, here is the question If we are out for a walk in the evening, could we stop by O'Hana's and just order those snowcone buckets for an evening treat for the kids, or do you have to eat dinner there? We would just want them "to go" and take them out to the beach. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

hi:wave:
i'd like to know the answer to this as well::yes:: but we are not planning on eating here but i do know my boy's would love these:D

thanks eve::MinnieMo

This is a shameless "bump" back to the top. I am hoping to get a reply.

Does anyone think it is not OK to just order a dessert "to go"?

I think it sounds like a great idea.

I really do not see why you couldn't!

I'm sure any of the CM's there at 'Ohanas would be happy to put some evening snack magic into your children's hearts :wizard:

I would just show up at the podium and ask.What can it hurt right?

Good luck! And happy snow coning :mickeybar

:wave: hi:wave:
thanks for that::yes:: i will definately give this a try:D

eve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter