Ohanna,s Breakfast... no more Stich inside?

Is there anywhere else in the parks you can meet him? We have breakfast booked for May but if there is somewhere else to meet him I think I'll just cancel since we're already doing dinner there.
I would also like to know this. DD loves Stitch, but the food did not appeal

Hoping that he is still there in early January. Definitely going to cancel our Ohana breakfast if we can just do a regular M&G at Stitch's Great Escape.
That's our plan too. My DH hasn't quite caught onto the fun of resort touring, so now I don't even need to plan for that excursion...

Y'all do realize there's other characters inside the restaurant too, right?? lol

Y'all do realize there's other characters inside the restaurant too, right?? lol

Yup, I certainly do. But we don't care if we see Lilo, and you can find Mickey and Pluto elsewhere in the parks at other M&Gs. So if Stitch isn't doing his interactive schtick inside, then I'd rather save $100 and spend our time elsewhere.

I know people are upset, but this isn't a new concept. You meet Cindy at CRT and Belle at Akershus before being seated for your meal. I know meeting Donald was like this at Tusker House when we went in 2010. Goofy's Kitchen and meeting Goofy is done the same way out at Disneyland.

This happened to us at 1900 Park Fare ... had to meet Mad Hatter outside as we left. It completely changed the meal and experience. His high energy shenanigans during the meal is what made it so fun. Another meal off the list. On the positive note: Thanks Disney, you keep saving me money.

On November 6 Pooh was outside and Mad Hatter was back in again.

On November 6 Pooh was outside and Mad Hatter was back in again.
That would be much preferable. Having MH leave the dining room would have been very disappointing. He lit up the room. Pooh can stand outside and nobody will notice (sorry, Pooh!).

We went to O'hana's November 7th, it was great! Stitch was outside and he was very interactive, first with the kids then he brought in the whole family for pics. Lily, Minnie and Goofy were inside. The breakfast was great, my kids (16 and 10), picky eaters and ate everything, except the ham that had pineapple sauce on it. I thought meeting Stitch outside would stink, but it was a great time and the only photopass purchased.

I know people are upset, but this isn't a new concept.

1) As long as people continue to patronize, Disney will continue to cut costs at the expense of the guest experience.
2) Money talks.
3) Look for other major cost-saving measures coming down the pike.
4) They keep running full page newspaper ads for employees, yet last week they laid-off 140 people.
5) This was just before the second busiest week at WDW. (Christmas-New Year is #1, Thanksgiving is #2, Easter is #3.)
6) Another the victory for the accountants and Ogre's (I mean Iger's) annual bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter