Ok, I got 20% off a DVC Dooney? Was I supposed to with being re-sale?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Well I did a little pre-Disney shopping before our trip next week and got myself the DVC, Dooney letter carrier bag that was $198.00 before they gave me a 20% discount on it and free shipping. Total with tax was like $169. Now was I actually supposed to get the 20% off being a re-sale buyer or is this 20% off for all DVC Members?

Well I don't think it was a DVC discount, I just think the DVC merchandise is 20% off. But either way, I got 20% off and free shipping. It is my first Dooney and will probably be my only one.

You ordered online. If you weren't supposed to get the discount, the software would have told you it didn't apply.

IMO, you can (and should) enjoy your new Dooney with a clear conscience. :)

You ordered online. If you weren't supposed to get the discount, the software would have told you it didn't apply.

IMO, you can (and should) enjoy your new Dooney with a clear conscience. :)
It is just the fact that all the DVC merchandise is 20% off, not a DVC discount like I originally thought.

I keep looking at those Dooneys, too. Thanks for the reminder. I really wish they had a mini backpack . That would be so cute....and a great gift for my girls!

Enjoy yours!

I keep looking at those Dooneys, too. Thanks for the reminder. I really wish they had a mini backpack . That would be so cute....and a great gift for my girls!

Enjoy yours!
I have been wanting one for a while, but was gonna wait till I got both free shipping and a nice discount, so I took the plunge and got one. I am not sure if I would have gotten the 20% off while down at Disney in the stores and such.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!