• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OK, I need suggestions . . .

Deb in IA

Knows that KIDS are better
for good counter service and full service at both USF and IOA . . .

Thanks everyone!

Good counter service:
At IOA -- Thunder Falls Terrace
At USF -- It's a toss up: Louie's, Monster Cafe, Mel's, depends on what kind of food you're in the mood for.

Sit down:
At IOA -- Mythos
At USF -- Lombard's Landing. Or Finnegan's if you like pub fare.

Also, Hard Rock Cafe is just outside a little-known gate near Nickelodeon Studios making it a sit down option when touring USF.

I pretty much agree with Kelly, Lombard's Landing and Finnegan's are our favorite sit downs at USF, however we prefer Confisco's Grill at IOA for sit down because it's a little more casual and affordable.

For counter service at IOA Thunder Falls is probably our favorite followed by Wimpy's for burgers. Don't really do counter service often at USF because for some reason they don't seem to offer childrens menus/meals. Whatever you do, AVOID the burgers at Richter's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter