OK, I'm on the other Team now..too!

Pluto4President

DIS Veteran ºoº DVC 4ME
It's done. Closed on OKW resale today. Not to Join Rich's team, just for a choice. Also, so that I can try and compete with BunnyMKC :)

This time I used A Timeshare Store. Piece of cake.

Welcome to our old home and your new one!!

Believe it or not, you will love it once you get to know it!

Glad to see you've also made OKW your home, you'll love it as much as your other home resort.

Dear Pluto this is great news I am so happy for you....I am leaving for OKW TOMORROW morning for mylittle 2 day stay with my stepdaughter...this is an all girls trip no MEN to hold us up...we will be going to SAB for some swimming ,trying out some new restaurants and all in all trying to cram as much as possible in the SHORTEST TRIP I have ever done...I think we will be OK as she is an early riser like me and we will be hitting the road very early..again congrats on your OKW add on hope to meet you and your family down there some day...Marianne :earsgirl: :wave: P.S. we are going again in Nov 1st 7 day cruise then 8 days at BWV...WHEN'S YOU NEXT TRIP?..:D

Welcome to the Neighborhood! (Of course, Rich hasn't gone so far as to make a purchase at BWV. ;) )

And welcome aboard! I just closed on a 150 resale add on myself. Oh the fun i'll have with planning vacations now! All the best, Ron

Thanks everyone. I just stayed there 2 weeks ago for the first time. Nice, a little quiet, but still nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter