Ok-who's from Illinois?

We live in Addison Illinois.

For all you Illinois pin traders, we also pin trade 3 times a month. The next meet will be Saturday the 18th at Principe's Pizza in Elmhurst at 290 and York Road right next to Fire house. If you like to pin trade, hope to see you there.

:Pinkbounc :jumping4: :Pinkbounc :jumping4: :Pinkbounc :jumping4:

TINKERBECK said:
While talking to Byron he informed that there are approx 200members in my surrounding area-meaning not far from me. I was just wondering who my neighbors are "up north". If you don't mind disclosing where you are feel free. We live in Plainfield-South Suburbs of Chicago!:smooth:

Sarah

Not a DVC member yet, but researching a resale purchase and hope to conclude it soon.

We live in Flossmoor.

Kathy from Danville - headed to Florida in 6 days - 3 night Wonder (ssshhh it's a surprise) and then on to OKW.

PS Hi Melynny - long time no chat

We also have 4 kiddos and have lived in Naperville for about 5 years! (DH is from Florida and I was raised in Louisiana, we get around!)

Grew up in La Grange, IL... went to school at VPI (Blacksburg, VA),

and now back to Naperville, District 204.

Goldi

Our real house is in LaGrange Park, but we are hanging out in Brookfield for another couple of months.

Small world.

Crystal Lake here, and we do have 3 kids so I'd agree with those posters about the cold weather. Two of ours were born in July and August, so we were obviously trying to stay warm around the holidays! :blush:

knix and stubble94...we really are neighbors! We moved to Herrin in 2001...right across from the old drive-in. For those of you non-Chigacoland folks I'm just past the Marion exit on I-57 as you head to Southern Illinois University on Rt. 13...remember the little airport? Blink and you'll miss my turn. DH and I are both originally from Murphysboro. I've got family in Mulkeytown...used to live in Christopher until remarrying a couple years ago.

We just became DVC members over Thanksgiving...bought in while on our first cruise!

Laura ºoº

We're from Carpentersville, just across the street from East Dundee by the Bonnie Dundee Golf Course.

Checking in from south suburb of Crestwood.
I see I have a few neighbors in Oak Forest.

I am a Loan Officer for Washington Mutual in Orland Park and I'm not at all surprised by all the people in Homer Glen, Lockport, New Lenox, Flossmoor, Plainfield, etc. The south suburbs have been booming for the past 10 years. We have put a lot of people in new homes out in that area. I probably refinanced a lot of you in 2002-2003. The "south suburbs" are getting further and further south every year. Our home values have finally increased in proportion to the northern & western suburbs. We used to be the "step-children" of the housing market. Not any more!!

Karen Freeman

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter